Epilogue

Moving On

Five Years Later

"I've seen pain, I've seen it in all it's forms, all it's breaks...perhaps I've spent lifetimes witnessing it" Jungkook spoke "Yet I can still find my way, finding it through the hardships and traumas, it's like a rock, a massive huge rock... It can't move yet it can age, live, break and fall apart...but it never loses the thing it needs most and that's a home" Jungkook spoke "And my home, my love my strength, is all in you Taehyung, and our little girl Jimin Rose...named after my brother small min" Jungkook spoke smiling as he stared at the ground before him "I can see it clearly, the world is bright, full of possibilities, lifetimes, full of so many precious things that we can't take for granted, we can't forget the life that we have, we may live many lifetimes but that doesn't change how that one lifetime were in can be taken"

"So live, hold onto the small things, because without the small things there wouldn't be a life worth living"

-

"Papa! How did you do that speech so well!" Jimin spoke "Well Jiji I just thought of you! You are my precious little one" Jungkook spoke with a smile picking her up and hugging her.
He was about to put her down when he was hugged by Taehyung "awe! Who failed to mention it was hug time!" The elder spoke with a sad pout "Papa! Don't be sad! I'll give you lots of hugs!" She spoke smiling a bright smile, as she hugged Taehyung tight "I love you guys so much" Jungkook spoke hugging the two "awe papa is getting all mushy!" Taehyung spoke, kissing the youngers head "I'll get you both!"

-

Jungkook smiled as he sat down next to Taehyung "she's finally asleep, she sure is restless" Jungkook laughed, Watching as Taehyung grinned "She's just like you, always looking foreword, so full of love" Taehyung spoke "she's got your sass, and your never ending love, she looks at you like you are the world" Jungkook replied, grabbing Taehyungs hand leaning into the elder kissing him passionately "I will love you...no matter what lifetime, no matter what things keep us apart, I will love you, day in and day out" Jungkook spoke, watching as Taehyung put his hand on his face "I love you so much, you made time stop for Me, you made life worth living, and even when it wasn't worth it, you kept me alive, you are my everything"

"Let's rest now, shall we?"

"I'd want nothing more"

-

The End

END OF ERA 1

It's the end of an era, end of the line.
The very thing I've been waiting to share.

This is the last book that will hold "The____One" name.
Next book will be a totally different name.

I hope you enjoyed this very long book.
I loved it, so much, I've had tears in my eyes ending this, it's been one of my favorites.

How are y'all
Eating
Sleeping
Drinking
Mentally
Okay!?

How are y'allEatingSleepingDrinking Mentally Okay!?

Flower power

-Morgan Morrow

This has been
The Collapsing One