Chapter 52

Alone Again

"No...No" Taehyung mumbled, sitting in the hospital chair staring at a doctor "His heart attack...has caused his heart to begin to fail, we need a new heart for him, or he might die" she spoke and Taehyung gulped, putting his hands over his eyes "Ill leave you time to think about some things while we call some family and see if we can get anything" she spoke.

Taehyung sat shocked, heartbroken, his heart breaking yet again, crumbling, shattering.
"Why me, why him" He spoke letting out a sob.
He looked down, about to cry again before a pair of feet stopped in front of him.
When he looked up he saw Jimin, the elders eyes widened "Jungkook will be okay" Jimin spoke "Fuck you" Taehyung spoke angrily "I want you to give him this" Jimin spoke holding a letter "Fuck off Jimin" Taehyung spoke looking away "Please Taehyung" Jimin spoke "Give it to him yourself" Taehyung spoke "I can't" Jimin spoke, his eyes filling with tears "I don't deserve your trust in the slightest, but...please, this is the one thing, I want you to do for me" Jimin spoke closing his eyes, that's when he felt the letter leave his hand, he opened his eyes quickly "Fine" the elder spoke with a sigh.

Jimin smiled, before hugging Taehyung tightly "thank you" He spoke before breaking his hug "Goodbye Taehyung" the elder spoke "Uh...See you around" Taehyung spoke confused.

-

"Jungkook! Don't run around there! You might get hurt" A young voice spoke "Don't worry Jiminie! It will be fine!" Jungkook spoke running more and more.
Jimin gulped running after him worried, worried he might fall, worried the younger might get hurt and it would be his fault for not protecting him better.
"Jungkook! Please! Just walk atleast!" The elder spoke with a worried tone.
The elder kept chasing the younger, his speed nowhere near the youngers, and his worry only growing as the younger increased in speed laughing, and not listening to Jimin at all.

The elder was seconds from trying to break his speed, when he saw Jungkook slip, and fall, the youngers small head slamming onto the rock ground.

Jimins eyes widened, he ran to the younger at a speed he didn't even know he had.
He quickly bent down to the younger, his eyes full of worry "Jungkook!? Hey!? Are you okay?" The elder spoke worried holding the younger tight "I'm okay hyung" the younger spoke, breaking out of Jimins grip, only to look up and see the elder crying.

"Jimin? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" The younger asked confused, that was when he was hugged tightly "Please be careful, I want to protect you! I do! But I can't do it- I can't" the elder sobbed "All I want to do is keep you safe! Why can't I just do it right!?" He sobbed and Jungkook gulped hugging the elder tightly "Hey! It's okay! I'm strong! The strongest there is! Those rocks don't mean nothing! I'm a fighter! A string big fighter!" The younger spoke and Jimin chuckled breaking the hug "come on! I'll give you a back ride!" The elder smiled "WOOHOO! PONY RIDE PONY RIDE!"

"As that memory makes me smile, as it makes me laugh, protecting you...heh....will be my last task"

-

Woo
Next chapter DONE

How are you
Eating well
Sleeping well
Mentally okay
How are them feelings?

Starbucks Pink Drink! I personally get mine blended because the ice gets rid of the flavor

And this here, is a strawberry popping boba dragon fruit drink, with coconut milk.
And it's from Dunkin.
I'm always having these interesting drinks anymore.

-Morgan Morrow