Chapter 51

Heart Attack

"We really should take you to the doctor" Taehying sighed as he held the youngers hand "No! I'm sure it's fine! Just a problem with the cold" Jungkook laughed "Jungkook...." Taehyung sighed "That wasn't just any normal cold and I think you know that" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook gulped turning away from the elder, standing up.

"I'm fine, trust me" Jungkook spoke, feeling his heart begin to race "Jungkook, come on, it's fine, what will a small checkup do?" Taehtung asked, almost pleading with the younger

"I am not going to the doctors Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled loudly slamming his hands down on the table in front of him "Jungkook- you need to go! You aren't okay, I know it! This cold you've had has been on you for days" Taehyung spoke "No- no- I am not going!" Jungkook yelled "Why!? Why can't you just get a single check up!?" Taehyung asked "BECAUSE WHAT IF ITS REAL!? WHAT IF I LOSE YOU AGAIN!" Jungkook yelled, tears falling down his face madly, his heart hurting.

Taehyung walked to the younger, grabbing his face "And what if I lose you?" Taehyung asked "what if this heart illness takes you out?" He asked "what if you die, what if I wake up tomorrow and you don't?" Taehyubg asked as tears filled his eyes "I won't let them take you away, I promise" Taehyung spoke.

Jungkook just turned away, holding his chest. He wanted to run away, he wanted to hide, most of all he wanted to cry "Please...please don't...don't...please..." Jungkook stuttered, watching as his vision blurred.
"Jungkook-" Taehyung spoke "NO!" Jungkook yelled pushing the elder away "I am not going- and that's final!" Jungkook spoke before running to the bedroom slamming the door shut locking it.

Taehyung groaned closing his eyes.

He sighed grabbing his bag, leaving.
"If  you won't  go to a doctor I'll bring one here" the elder spoke

-

Jungkook sighed wiping his tears. He didn't want to lose Taehyung, his mind raced with the idea of Jimin finding him, taking him.
What would the elder do? How would he treat him?

So many questions raced his mind. The younger gulped, standing up. Walking to the door.
He suddenly stopped when a sharp pain hit his heart, before intense pain hit his heart, it staring.
The younger put a hand over his heart, coughing, gasping for air.
The younger fell to his knees, trying to crawl to his bracelet, his vision getting more and more blurry.

He was about to grab the bracelet but his vision turned black, a substance coming out before he felt nothing.

-

Taehyung gulped as he walked to Sooah's. He knew she had contacts to high trained doctors.
"Taehyung! How are you?" A man spoke "Rin!?" Taehyung asked "It's been years man!" Taehyung spoke hugging the male "How have you been dude! Your a whole mafia boss!" Rin spoke happily "I've even heard you got hitched" He spoke and Taehyung smiled "I did" The elder spoke "So!? Who is he!?" Rin spoke exited "his name is Jungkook, the marriage we had was forced, years ago I saved him, and what he owed me was marriage...I wish now that wasn't how we got married but it was- we've been through a lot since then- speaking of I've gotta go" Taehyung spoke suddenly "Wait hold on! Come have some drinks with me, it's all on me, I want to catch up" Rin spoke "But I-"

"Taehyung it's been years, how often do you run into your high school buds?" Rin asked and Taehyung sighed "I want to stay- trust me- but I have to go- my husband needs a doctor badly" Taehyung spoke, watching as Rins face dropped with sadness "alright- some other time then!" He spoke, looking close to tears "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked "I'm fine- I just was looking forward to catching up with you" he smiled sadly "Hm...one drink shouldn't...hurt...but right after I'm gonna leave, my sister needs to get my love a doctor"

"And then he was like- popping out of nowhere!" Rin spoke hearing Taehyung laugh "that's insane- it's been so long since I've gotten to really let go like this, my husband and I are always either in danger- or medical stuff- maybe both" Taehyung sighed "as much as I love him, it's just so stressful worrying all the time if he's gonna be okay- I feel almost trapped anymore- and when I leave him alone- I'm afraid of someone hurting him...they always do when I'm never around" He sighed his eyes widening

"Rin- how long has it been?!" Taehyung asked worried "uh- two hours?" He spoke "T-TWO!?" Taehyung asked slamming up before running out of the Bar, to his house.

-

The elder ran into his house, slamming open the doors, running to the bedroom.
"Jungkook!? Hey!" The elder spoke with tears in his eyes as he knocked on the door "are you okay? Come on let's talk" Taehyung spoke twisting the locked knob "Jungkook....please...I'm so sorry" Taehyung spoke, his tears falling.
The elder gulped grabbing his phone, calling the younger "Please...Jungkook just answer" Taehyung spoke hearing the youngers phone go off in the background.

That's when the elders heart dropped.
"JUNGKOOK! ANSWER ME PLEASE!" The elder spoke as he began to bang on the door hard.
The elder eventually began to slam the door, before eventually he kicked it down.

The elder ran inside, and the sight he saw, broke him all over again.
Jungkook, laying on the floor, blood pouring out of his mouth.

-

Ooooo

Gotta tell ya the next few chapters are gonna be real sad

How are ya
Feeling well
Eating well
Mentally okay
Drinking well

How are yaFeeling wellEating wellMentally okayDrinking well

New selfie :))))

-Morgan Morrow