Chapter 40

Lost Cause

"It's just a lost cause isn't it?" Jungkook spoke, sighing as he held his head "My illness is back again, and it's worse" Jungkook spoke "It was always there" Jimin added sighing "In my 'dream' it wasn't there...it was like it went away" Jungkook sighed "It was like...I was so happy...so content...that even my body reacted, and it went away....and now...it's back and it's even worse" Jungkook sighed covering his face "everything just keeps...getting worse...from the minute I woke up to now" Jungkook spoke "Kook- don't say that- you know how happy I was that you woke up?" Jimin spoke "I remember...."

(Jimin Jungkook POV Thingy)

"Jimin i don't know if he's gonna wake up..."

"He will Sooah...He will" Jimin spoke sighing "You can't know that for sure" Sooah replied "Taehyungs a mess....barley eating, Stuck in his room" Sooah spoke "It's how it has to be" Jimin replied "Is it?" Sooah snapped "You know it is Sooah, he almost got him killed, he's the whole reason he's here...In this condition right now" Jimin spat angrily "That's not true and you know it- you don't even realize how guilty Taehyung feels?! The guilt he feels is deadly-"

"Then i guess he really is better off dead then, making it all about himself, like a Child" Jimin spoke angrily, before a hard slap was sent to his face "I'm trying the best I can to help you, this whole secret I'm keeping from my brother is killing me" she spoke "But I know damn well- what you would do to me if I told him..." Sooah sighed "Screw you, and everything you are Jimin, the truth always comes out eventually, and when it does, I'm not saving you from it" she spoke before leaving.

Jimin rolled his eyes leaning back in his seat "Whatever" the elder whispered "Come on kook....just...wake up" Jimin spoke, his voice shaky, breaking as he stared at the younger "Jungkook I need you...I...I do" Jimin spoke "I'm doing all this- for you- I have to- I have to save you" Jimin spoke "I don't care who I have to hurt to do so"

Jungkook only saw lights. His vision was blurry, his head ached.
He looked around slowly, his eyes landing on Jimin "Kook!" The elder spoke hugging the younger tightly "Finally- your finally awake" Jimin spoke "Finally?" Jungkook asked "You've been in a coma for two years" Jimin spoke and Jungkooks eyes widened "T-Two years!? Where's Taehyung!? Is he okay!?" Jungkook asked frantically "Taehyung?" Jimin asked "Whose Taehyung?" The elder asked fake confused "M-My husband- Kim Taehyung" The younger spoke shakily "You know him Jimin- you do!" Jungkook spoke "Jungkook- you weren't ever married...you got into a bad car accident and got really hurt" Jimin spoke "When they found you, your condition was....bad....they took you to the hospital, and you've been moved to an at home hospital, been in a coma ever since" Jimin spoke and Jungkook went wide eyed "B-But-" the younger stuttered, his heart breaking, he picked up his hand, seeing the prosthetic hand "you lost your hand during the accident as well..." the elder sighed, Jungkook only gulped, his tears flowing, and then sobs escaping

"No! It felt real! It was real! I was married! I was happy- no! No!" The younger sobbed

"It wasn't a dream! It wasn't- it wasn't!"

"Still hurts" The younger sighed "I kinda wish I didn't wake up" The younger spoke "Jungkook- don't say that- you should've woken up" Jimin replied "Should I? I would've much rather stayed in my dream reality then this, awake longing for something that didn't happen....had I stayed asleep I could've lived the rest of my life with Taehyung, and who knows maybe I could've died with him, that's better then staying alone, heartbroken...."

"I wish I would've died"

-

Well
That hurt

How are you all.
Eating well
Sleeping well
Drinking well
Mentally okay?

Eating wellSleeping wellDrinking wellMentally okay?

I got that strawberry Milk lotion!

🍓🥛🧴

-Morgan Morrow