Chapter 29

The New Enemy

Trigger warning.
This chapter contains triggering content.
You have been warned

"Why do you write all your plans?"

"Why not?"

"What if you get ratted out?"

"I'll still get the job done"

"The purpose is?"

"To get revenge, but mostly to see Kim Taehung suffer, it's far better than revenge, and your little shooting only proved that...but now I have something new for you to do"

"And what's that?"

"Get one of your men to kill him"

"Kill who? Taehyung?"

"No, Jungkook"

"W-What- but what about the plan- what about the suffering-"

"Trust me, it will happen...I want it done, and you know what happens when I don't get what I want"

"Yes sir"

-

Jungkook sighed as he cleaned his dishes. It had been severe weeks since the incident, and Jungkook and Taehyung had been spending that time recovering.

That's when he heard Taehyung on the phone.
He smiled lightly at the elder before finishing cleaning the last dish.

"Hey kook" the elder spoke walking to the younger, grabbing his hands "Y-Yeah?" The younger spoke "That guy..the one who...attacked you..." the elder began and Jungkook gulped "He's in jail" The elder spoke "he's in jail for life" The elder smiled "You got justice...for so many victims...and you" the elder spoke and Jungkook looked at the elder with tears filled eyes "T-Thank god..." the elder spoke "He's finally...serving his life for what he did" The younger spoke as tears fell down his face, the younger getting a tight hug from the elder.

"I love you" The elder spoke "I love you too...thank you so much...for everything" the younger spoke and Taehyung smiled "You deserved justice, all of the victims alongside you did to, and you gave me all the info I needed to do so" Taehyung smiled "Now...w can live calmly again" the elder smiled

"Now what movie you wanna watch!?" The elder spoke

"Anything, If I get to spend time with you I'll watch anything"

_

Boom

Next chapter done
How are y'all
Eating well
Sleeping well
Drinking well
Mentally okay?

Next chapter doneHow are y'allEating wellSleeping wellDrinking wellMentally okay?

Guess what I got?
Bts meal.

The sweet chili was really sweet, but tasty
And I loved the Cajun, I can't describe it lmao, perhaps it's similar to Chick-fil-A sauce?

I purple you 💜