Chapter 13

Kim Sooah

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW JUNGKOOK SOOAH!?" Wan yelled angrily as he slammed Sooah into the wall "I-I've heard his name around!" She spoke "HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW YOU THEN!? ITS NOT LIKE YOUR SOME KNOWN FAMOUS PERSON!" Wan yelled angrily "Wan calm the hell down" She spoke "Don't talk to me like that-  you know I can't hurt him, I can kill him" Wan spoke, watching as Sooahs eyes welled with tears "Please dont....just let me go..." she spoke  and he let her go "Your going to tell me what you know right now" He spoke and she closed her eyes, she had no choice now, she  couldn't let innocent people die.

-

Jungkook sighed as he sat on the park bench, Jimin next to him.
They were catching up.
"I can't believe how you've changed kook, I remember last time I really saw you, you were a sweet kind kid who wouldn't kill a fly....and now you've almost killed someone and you've learned self defense" Jimin sighed "I didn't have a choice...when I saw how Wan treated his people...." Jungkook spoke flashes of Sooah being slapped....Taehyungs bloody body...flashed his mind, his fists balling up "I want to fucking kill him Jimin- he slaps a girl for fun- Taehyungs sister all because he can- and he poisoned Taehyung- he almost killed him" Jungkook spoke, Jimins face held shock at Jungkooks anger, and his language "K-Kook" Jimin spoke "I don't like- I don't like what your becoming" Jimin spoke watching as Jungkook turned to him "What?" Jungkook asked "Your not you-" Jimin began "And just who do you think I am Jimin- hell you shouldn't know since you never bother to come visit me" Jungkook spoke standing up "If you don't like what I am then there's no need for me to be here, it's obvious your uncomfortable and if you can't be comfortable around me- your own brother then I'm done here" Jungkook spoke before he walked away.

The younger walked for awhile tears brimming his eyes. He was about to leave when he was grabbed harshly "Hello Jungkook"

"W-Wan"

-

"Dammit Jimin...." Jimin spoke as he put his hands onto his head. He soon stood up searching for Jungkook his eyes looking everywhere

"I'm sorry kook"

-

"What do you wan!?" Jungkook yelled "You Jungkook broke into my place- stole the necklace- broke my lock" Wan spoke "How did you-" Jungkook began "Sooah told me" Wan spoke "No....Sooah wouldn't do that" Jungkook spoke "What did you do to her" Jungkook spoke angrily "Oh nothing- just a little pain to make the noise squeak....Taehyung said that sentence sometimes" Wan spoke with a smirk, he soon punched the younger hard slamming him into the ground "Tsk...so weak...so fragile...just like your mother" Wan spoke "My mother is fucking dead" Jungkook spoke "I know" Wan replied, Jungkooks anger rising "You didn't" The younger spoke "Oh I did, the same poison that killed Taehyung, it killed her too" Wan spoke and Jungkook raged completely "You motherfucker!" The younger yelled angrily, attacking Wan harshly punching him, the youngers hands became bloody quickly.

The younger was about to hit the elder again when he felt a sharp stab in his neck, his body instantly went weak and numb. Thats when he saw a syringe in his neck.

He couldn't do anything but fall sideways, off of wan. Was soon stood up smirking, a knife in his hand "I'll give you the mercy of seeing your mother again, and Taehyung" the elder spoke "Then I'll deal with Jin and your brother" Wan spoke and Jungkook stood up, Wans eyes widened "What the hell- how are you standing!" The elder yelled angrily before he was punch in the head hard causing him to fall.

Jungkook soon ran, tears falling down his face, his body weak, feeling like he could collapse.

He kept running until he ran into a figure, the younger fell back, and couldn't get up "J-Jungkook!?" A voice spoke "J-Jimin..." the younger replied "Oh my god- what happened!?" The elder asked "Wan happened..."The younger spoke, his eyes barley staying open "Now you know why I want revenge, all of what h-happened....makes me even...a-angrier..." the younger spoke "H-He injected me with something....I- think it's some sort of s-sleeping medicine" the younger spoke "Don't take me to a hospital- I cannot let Tarhyung see me like- like this..." the younger spoke and Jimin gulped sighing picking the younger up "J-Jimin" the younger spoke, the sounds of sobbing in his voice "What kookie..." the elder replied

"Wan killed mom...." Jungkook spoke and Jimin stopped in his tracks "When are you going to get him?" Jimin asked "Soon" Jungkook replied "I'll be coming with you" The elder spoke and Jungkook smiled before the medicine finally got to him.

"I'll make you pay Wan"

-

"Damn that Jungkook kid is tough" Wan spoke "what the hell did you do?" Sooah asked "I taught him a lesson, Damn kid even the sleeping poison I gave him didn't take him down" Wan spoke with a sigh "He's strong" Sooah began "You know what's gonna happen now that you've killed my brother" She sighed sadly closing her eyes "Don't worry Sooah, all these people you care for will be dead soon enough, your right when you say somethings gonna happen" Wan spoke

"I feel a war coming"

"It will be the biggest war yet"

-

"

WOW
WAN IS BIG RUDE

How are you?
Eating well
Sleeping well
Drinking well
Mentally okay?,

How are you?Eating wellSleeping wellDrinking wellMentally okay?,

He's got a P E R T Y smile