Chapter 14

Lies And Secrets

-Sorry for not updating these past few days  I quite literally ran out of time to even write anything-

Wind.
The sharp crisp wind that blew threw the trees, sending leaves falling.

Jungkook stood staring off a bridge.
The view before him making him feel like he was flying.
He sighed sadly his hand holding a picture of his mother "I'm sorry you had to die because of him" Jungkook spoke "I'll make him pay for what he did to you, I'll make sure he suffers" the younger spoke squeezing the photo.

His eyes welled with tears that he let fall "I'll get my revenge"

-

Taehyung sighed as he laid on his lone hospital bed.
The doctors have kept him here for a few days now, keeping an eye on the elder for spikes of the poison, and the fact they're still cleaning his blood out.
He hated laying here. Alone in a hospital bed.
His eyes darted to the door which opened, showing Jungkook who was smiling holding flowers "Yeesh Jungkook if you give me anymore flowers I'm gonna have myself a garden" Taehyung spoke with a smile and Jungkook smiled back sitting down next to the elder closing his eyes, holding back tears "What's wrong kook...." Taehyung asked and Jungkook gulped "Nothing Tae..." The younger replied "Kook...Don't lie to me" Taehyung spoke leaning up, wincing slightly "It's my mother...." Jungkook spoke "W-Wan....killed her" Jungkook spoke and Taehyungs eyes widened "Oh my god" The elder spoke with a hand over his mouth "Your not planning anything are you?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gulped "N-No, I'm not" The younger lied

"Oh" the elder replied "I figured you would have "No, I want to...but I won't" the younger spoke, the lies he was spewing, the lies he was speaking so real like made his stomach twist.
"I'm staying with you today!" The younger spoke and Taehyung smiled "Your staying with little ol me all day" The elder asked "Of course! Why wouldn't I?" The younger asked "I look pathetic sitting here" the elder sighed and Jungkook glared "You- you do not look pathetic!" The younger replied "you are strong- that poison was supposed to kill you yet it didn't" Jungkook spoke "I had a reason to stay" the elder spoke as he caressed the youngers check, moving his hair, before planting a kiss on the youngers lips "It was you, you were the reason I lived" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled putting his head on Taehyungs forehead "I don't know what I would've done without you" The younger spoke and Taehyung giggled "life would be so boring without muah!" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook rolled his eyes "Oh really!" The younger spoke and Taehyung laughed and Jungkook began to tickle him.

The two love birds stayed in this honeymoon like state for hours.
It was late, and Taehyung had fallen asleep.
Jungkook was staying by the elders side, taking in as much of the elder as he could "I lied to you today...." The younger spoke as he listened to Taehyung soft snores "I'm sorry..." the younger spoke "I have to deal with Wan once and for all, I've made a letter for you...incase I don't...make it" The younger spoke before standing up, leaving one more kiss on Taehyungs forehead "Goodbye"

The door closed.

Taehyungs eyes opened

"You really thought I couldn't tell you weren't lying....

You really thought I'd let you go alone?"

"Don't worry Jungkook, I won't let you do this alone, not again"

"Men, it's time to fight Wan, get every male ready....

It's war time"

-

WAAAAH
I've been so busy!
I've been writing a lot of other things recently.
The things you guys don't see because it isn't Taekook.
It's a bad habit of mine to work on projects and never release them because their not Taekook.
I have a whole book of little stories I write that I want to be whole books but can't exactly make them into books.

I've been busy with school as well.
I've also been watching a lot of anime recently.

I've watched

Bannana fish

Given

Violet evergarden

I've gotten quite a few ideas from all those anime's- I' would recommend watching all of them!

All out war time y'all-
Are you ready?

Taehyung also knows.

Wooooow!

How are y'all?
Mentally okay?
Eating well?
Sleeping well?
Drinking well?

How are y'all?Mentally okay?Eating well?Sleeping well?Drinking well?

Enjoy