Chapter 16

Flames

Trigger warning
Lots of death
PTSD
Lots of gore and blood themes and sentences

Gunshot.

That single bullet that shot off shot just as the smoke filled the room.

Taehyung felt nothing.
All he could see was darkness, all he could feel was shock, no pain.

The smoke filled the room.
The sounds of boards falling.
"Jungkook!?" Taehyung yelled, his eyes desperately searching for the younger, but the flames grew stronger, and bigger "We need to lead people out of here!" Taehyung spoke, Jin, and Jimin nodding in reply "Come on the rooms are this way!" Taehyung spoke

Jungkook coughed, his head spun, the toxic fumes making his lungs throb in pain.
He looked around seeing grey and black fumes, the flames huge and dark.
The younger gasped when he saw kids, young kids standing, crying. The younger ran to them "Hey- it's okay! Don't cry!" The younger spoke "Follow me, I'm gonna be your spirit guide, your leader!" The younger smiled and the kids laughed following the younger.
Jungkook led them to the front, where people stood leading people out "Follow those people they'll let you go outside and they'll help you! They're my spirit guides" the younger spoke and the kids nodded walking towards the people.

The younger soon ran back in.
His body felt sick, all the dead people, all the blood.
Jungkook could feel his guts twist and turn. His anger grow.
That's when he saw more kids, again he helped them out, and adults.

Time and time again he did this, his head feeling light and his lungs feeling pained.
"I-If I die here...atleast I'll know I protected these people...and Taehyung" the younger spoke looking down to his side.

A bullet wound laid bloody, hidden by his jacket.

-

"How are all these people getting out?" Taehyung asked "T-There's a guy in there saving everyone" one of the saved adults spoke "What did he look like!?" Taehyung asked "I'm not sure...he was dressed in all black.....o-oh! He had a really pretty wedding ring! That thing was the only thing that I could really see so I followed it" She spoke and Taehyungs eyes widened "F-Fuck!" The elder spoke balling his fists.

"He's in there.....and so is Sooah"

-

Jungkook coughed madly as he opened another flame filled door.
More people ran out of that room, and more body's fell.
Jungkook was about to open more doors when he was slammed into the ground harshly "Wan-" the younger spoke "Your dead Jungkook" The elder spoke as he began to choke the younger, Jungkooks breaths became slow his head getting even lighter, he used his hand feeling his gun in his pocket.

He quick grabbed it and shot Wan, right in the head.
The younger gulped tears streaming from his face, he just killed for the first time.
The younger soon learner up, his side bleeding heavily "got to keep going...."

"Jungkook?"

-

"That gunshot- that had to have been Jungkook, it was the gun he grabbed" Jin spoke and Taehyung gulped, tears forming in his eyes as he stared at the building "I-I" the elder spoke before he began to run, he was just seconds from running inside when he was grabbed harshly and pulled back "what the hell are you doing!? Trying to get yourself killed!?" Jimin yelled "I need to get to him!" Taehyung yelled while sobbing "I know- we just need to wait" Jimin spoke  and Taehyung sighed "dammit..." Taehyung spoke before walking back.