Chapter 12

Date

A few months had went by now.
Life was great. Jungkooks training lessons were going amazingly, his strength and will shocked even Jin. Jungkook and Taehyungs relationship was going amazingly.

The sky was bright, the clouds coating the sky like the sun coated the land. Korea set still, people chatting around, cars driving, and kids running around.

"You want to go on a date" Jungkook asked with a laugh "Yes" the elder replied "I want to take you on a date" Taehyung smiled and Jungkook chuckled moving himself into Taehyungs embrace "your crazy" the younger spoke "But sure I'll go on a date with you" the younger chuckled "Yes!" The elder spoke with a smile "Don't to anything to major Taehyung" Jungkook spoke "Pfff- me I could never" the elder spoke "Your the definition of extra" Jungkook spoke with a laugh as he closed his eyes "what's on that beautiful mind of yours?" Taehyung asked "Mmmm.....your sister" Jungkook spoke "I haven't gotten anything from Jooein" The younger sighed "My sister is strong kook, trust me if anyone can handle themself it's her" Taehyung spoke "Jooein I've heard a few things about, and he too can handle himself" Taehyung smiled as he soon got up "Time to prepare!" The elder spoke as he got up.

Jungkook smiled, looking out of the door.
His mind began to fill with thoughts, memories of when he went to the mafia building. The sounds of Sooah being slapped filling his mind, the idea of what he missed when he left filling his mind, tears began to stream down the youngers face as he imagined it, her pain, her suffering, her tears.
He felt guilty, he felt like he failed her "Jungkook..." A voice asked "Oh Taehyung- I'm sorry" The younger spoke, but he was hugged "She'll be okay Kook, she's strong, and Wan loves her right? He may hit her, but he'd never kill her" He spoke as he wiped the youngers tears "Have fun today, don't let your mind ruin what could be" Taehyung spoke "Thanks Tae" the younger spoke before he stood up and walked to the bedroom.

The younger soon got dressed, smiling at Taehyung as he grabbed the bag he took with him when he got grocery's. "Don't be too long kook" the elder smiled and Jungkook laughed fakely "Oh I'm gonna take forever!" The younger laughed before he walked into the door, turning red with embarrassment he quickly opened it and closed it, the sounds of Taehyungs laughter filling the room as he ran to the store.

The younger was now walking, still trying to catch the breath he once lost.
He looked around the streets, watching his surroundings happily.

He walked into the store grabbing the things they needed.
Once he was done he checked out, his head starting to get light.
He shook it and began to walk home, his body feeling slightly light
The younger soon gasped when he was grabbed "Woah-" the younger spoke shocked but his eyes landed on Taehyung "Really Taehyung!? You scared the holy water out of me" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung giggled "Haha! I got you!" Taehyung spoke with a smirk, his hand soon grabbing Jungkooks and his other holding some bags "I think I'm gonna faint..." the younger spoke Taehyung smiling slightly as he walked the younger over to a bench.

Once they sat down Jungkook passed out.
Luckily it was only for a few minutes, pretty quickly the younger came to and the two walked home.
Once they were back they both put away the grocery's, Taehyung watching the younger from time to time, a smile on his face.

The two soon got done "You should take a picture" the younger spoke "Don't think I didn't see you staring with those big ol Taehyung puppy dog eyes" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smirked putting his finger under Jungkooks chin "You like me staring though don't you?" Taehyung spoke with a smirk, Jungkooks face turning red "Just as much as I like what I see, you like what you see too" Taehyung spoke his face getting close to Jungkooks "You should get ready- I have a suit prepared for you" Taehyung spoke, backing away "A suit?" Jungkook asked "Question me when we get there" the elder spoke before he walked over to the bathroom "I'll be getting dressed too" the elder smiled before closing the door.