Chapter 33

Smell Of Death

Trigger warning!
This chapter may contain content that isn't suitable for some audiences if you are easily triggered then this chapter won't be for you

This chapter will contain.
Gruesome scenes
Intense violence
Manipulation
Kidnapping
This chapter is much different from my ones before, it's more dark, more gruesome, and more Painful.

It was cold
A bitter cold floor.
The smell of blood coated it. Taehyung knew that smell well, all too well unfortunately.
His body felt completely broken, even though he could move fine, his whole body felt like it was on fire and each movement would break him.

"How's our little project hitting you hm?" A man spoke staring at Taehyung, who only returned a glare "Hm...your in pain, I can see it in your eyes" he spoke pushing his foot down on the elder causing him to yell in pain "But alas this won't do, our goal for you is to be in pain emotionally" The man smirked "My name is Rim Killsun"He smirked "My name fits me, I kill the light" He spoke "I'll kill your light in due time" he laughed evilly before grabbing Taehyung hard, slamming a syringe in his neck "this will kill the effects of my project, last dose" he smirked before dropping the elder, smashing the syringe by him.

Taehyungs eyes fell in and out of light and dark, before eventually darkness took control.

-

Jungkook laid on the ground, his entire body shaking madly, his hands and face pale as snow, his lips purple and blue. His fingertips were turning purple, his warmth was gone.

He was in agonizing pain, he couldn't hardly breathe, his tears being the only thing keeping him warm.

He kept mumbling Taehyung, over and over again, a broken record, for a broken man.

He was alone, a dark room, no lights, nothing. Nothing but the cold floor he laid on. He didn't have anything to warm him but his clothes. He hated this, he wanted to just sleep, but he didn't get that...he was so cold his body wasn't allowing him to rest.

"T-Taehyung..."

"T-Taehyung"

"I'm sorry"

-

Taehyung leaned himself up, his body felt completely fine now. He felt like normal.
His hands tied with chains, while his legs were tied with a burning rope. If he moved his legs even a little the ropes would cut him.
His anger was rising, he had to find Jungkook.
That's when Killsun walked back in. His smile was so ominous, so creepy, it held so much anger.

"I know you want your husband" he smirked "don't worry our little project is doing wonders for him" he laughed "You bastard- why- why are you doing this" Taehyung glared "Revenge, simple as that" He spoke "If your revenge is with me why not take it out on me" Taehying spoke, his eyes almost begging for the man to hurt him "Just- why not take it out on me instead" Taehyung spoke his voice strong and stern, yet delicate and breaking.

"It's less fun that way" he laughed "Your little husband is the revenge, hurting him, is my revenge" He smirked before walking to Taehyung, balling his fist "but, I'd you really want me to get some anger out...I'll be glad to" he spoke before he began to punch Taehyung over and over again.
Each slam of the mans fist got harder and harder, and after so many hits Taehyungs head began to spin, and his ears began to ring