Chapter 44

I'll Find You

Taehyung sighed as he cleaned his room, it was the first time he had gotten the energy to do it.
It wasn't a simple clean, he was gonna go all out.
He dusted off everything. His heart getting sad when his eyes landed on the one and only photo he had of Jungkook.
He picked it up holding it, he had only this and the bracelet left now, everything else was gone...burned.

He felt tears stream down his face "N...No...Not now....I can do this" He spoke. He eventually cleaned his entire room, that one small thing, was one huge step for him, and he was proud.
For the first time in years, he had the energy to clean his room, which for him, was a lot.

He grabbed the bag of trash he collected, taking it outside.
He tossed the bag in the garbage bin, and with a proud smile, he dusted off his hands.
He was about to go back inside when his bracket began to go off.

His heart dropped to his stomach, his tears coming back to him "No- is this...a dream?" He asked shakily.
The bracelet just kept beeping, and before the elder knew it he was pulling out his phone looking at GPS.

"If this is a dream....I'll find you either way"

-

Jungkook kept pressing the bracelet. His head thumping madly.
"I'll find you- I'll find you- I don't care how long it takes!" Jungkook spoke, the blood from his head soaking his shirt as it continued to bleed.

"TAEHYUNG I WILL FIND YOU!" The younger yelled once again before he kept walking pressing the bracelet more and more.

-

Taehyung ran, using his phones GPS to find the location of the bracelet. He kept running, his breaths fast and quick. His heart was racing, fear and nerves hitting him.

The GPS was getting closer and closer, before soon the elder was minutes away.

"Almost there...almost"

-

Jungkook could feel his head getting lighter and lighter, his world was almost spinning. But he kept pushing himself he wasn't gonna sit, he wasn't gonna sleep, until he got to Taehyung.
He could just feel he was close, his heart knew, but his fear of the unknown was also near, his fear of never being able to find the elder, the fear of truly losing him for good, scared him.

He kept pressing the bracelet, over and over again.
"I'll find you...I will...Taehyung....please...."

-

Taehyung was now breathless, his legs wanting to collapse from all the running.
The elder turned a corner, then another, before he was right in front of the dot....

Jungkook looked up slowly, watching as a figure stopped in front of him. The younger walked closer, before he saw him, Taehyung.

"T-Taehyung!" The younger spoke running up to the elder "J-Jungkook-" the elder tried to speak before he was engulfed into a tight hug "Taehyung! It's you! Your here! It's really you!" Jungkook spoke happily.
Taehyung felt his legs buckle, he fell to his knees, which broke the hug.
Jungkook fell with the elder, the two now sitting alone in the middle of the side walk.
Taehyung put a shaky hand up, holding the youngers face, tears filling his eyes as he started to realize this was real.

The elder out his forehead on the youngers, letting out a quiet sob.
"Don't cry...it's okay..." Jungkook spoke as he held the elders hands tightly "I'm here..." The younger spoke "I'm here..."

-

The two hugged for what seemed like forever.
"I can't believe it's you..." Taehyung spoke, hearing nothing but silence "Kook?" The elder asked, trying to break  the hug, but the younger laid still "Jungkook?!" The elder asked, his fear heightened.
He leaned the younger up, his heart dropping when he saw blood, and Jungkook, pale and unconscious "No- NONO!" He yelled picking the younger up.
His eyes landed on the youngers hand, the prosthetic one...his heart ached at the sight, the sight of Jungkook losing apart of him, the blame only grew.

The elder ran to the nearest hospital.
Jungkook was taken by stretcher almost immediately, the doctors telling Taehyung the younger needed surgery on his head to stop the bleeding, and starting infection.

The hit was hard enough it could've killed the younger, but he survived, he was fighting.

He would fight for Taehyung no matter what.

-

After a few hours the doctor came back, asking if Taehyung wanted to see the younger.
With an instant nod the elder ran back to the youngers room.
He opened the door, going to the youngers bed, quickly holding the youngers hand.
"Thank god....thank god your here...your alive" he spoke.

The same nurse walked in "You were out of there quick!" She laughed "He is fine, he just needs to rest for a few days, and come back in a week to check on the infection, he has two medicines he needs to take for it, but other than that he should make a full recovery" she smiled before leaving the two alone.

Taehyung gulped, holding back tears, he stared at the youngers prosthetic hand, the youngers tired eyes, his thinner body.
He felt an intense amount of blame, he hated himself
Taehyung let out a sob "I'm so sorry...this is all my fault, your here because of me" The elder sobbed "I'm so sorry Jungkook..." The elder spoke "No..." a voice spoke "Jungkook?" The elder asked looking at Jungkook "It's not your fault, it's all the bad people in the world who did this...and you Taehyung are not a bad person" The younger spoke with a smile, gaining a small chuckle from Taehyung

"How...How are you alive? I thought you were dead" The elder spoke and Jungkook sighed "Come lay with me" the younger spoke, and Taehyung nodded, standing up, and laying with the younger

"it's a long story...so I'll start with the beginning"

-

Whew
Boom
Bam
Next chapter done- WAPAW

How are y'all
Eating well
Sleeping well
Mentally okay?

How are y'allEating wellSleeping wellMentally okay?

Mmm strawberry
-Morgan Morrow

💜💜💜