Chapter 42

Confusion

"What can't I know?" Jungkook asked confused, Jimin, stood shocked "Oh Jungkook! You scared me" Jimin laughed nervously "I've been p-planing something, you happened to walk in just as I was gonna do it!" Jimin spoke "Hm" Jungkook replied "Well okay!" The younger smiled walking away.

Jimin gulped, walking to his room shutting the door "I damn near almost ruined everything" he whispered.

But little did Jimin know. Jungkook knew he was lying, and now more than ever Jungkook was gonna figure out why.

-

Jungkook sighed as he walked out of his room "Heya kook!" Jimin spoke "Hey...Jimin" Jungkook replied "You look sad what's wrong?" Jimin asked "Ah nothing" Jungkook replied "Just the usual Taehyung thing" The younger gulped, watching as Jimin slammed up "WHEN ARE YOU EVER GONNA JUST GET OVER IT!?" Jimin yelled causing Jungkook to jump back "HES FAKE! HE ISNT REAL! SO JUST GET OVER IT! GOD DAMMIT JUNGKOOK!" Jimin screamed, Jungkook just put a hand over his mouth, his tears falling "HES FAKE! HE ISNT REAL! SO JUST GET THE HELL OVER IT!" Jimin snapped looking up at Jungkook, his heart dropping "I-I'm sorry..." Jungkook spoke standing up "I'll just stop talking about it..." The younger spoke before going to his room, locking the door.

-

Jimin sighed.
It had been hours, and Jungkook still hadn't left his room.
The elder gulped, closing his eyes, the guilt feeling rising again.

He walked over to the youngers door "I'm gonna go out for a walk kook" Jimin spoke, needing to get out. Needing to get fresh air.
Jimin fiddled with his hands, hearing nothing, and with a sad sigh he left.

That's when Jungkook left his room "It's time I find answers" he spoke before he walked into Jimins room, opening drawers.
He was careful about it, trying to make sure it didn't look like he was going through the elders belongings.

He sighed, he wasn't finding anything, but a part of him knew, that there was something there.
He kept looking around, that's when his eyes landed on something shiny.
He walked to the object, picking it up. That's when his eyes widened, the younger instantly dropping it.

"M-My....My ring!" The younger spoke picking it back up, holding it. That's when he found the bracelet.

His heart beat fastened, a smile filling his face as he hugged the objects tight "I knew it!" He spoke

That's when he heard the door begin to open. The younger ran out going back to his room, hiding the things he just found.
"I know your secret Jimin....it's over"

-

I know.
I just cliffhangerd y'all- sorta

Y'all- next chapter...is so freaking good!
I had written it days ago, and my lord I just read it now and am like...wow

Teehee

How are y'all
Mentally okay?
Eating well?
Sleeping well?
Drinking well?

How are y'allMentally okay?Eating well?Sleeping well?Drinking well?

My oh so great photography skills :))))

-Morgan Morrow
💜💜💜