Chapter 43

Lies

The wind blew heavily.
The leaves flew hard across the sky, dark clouds looming around.

Jungkook cleared his throat, putting on his leather jacket.
He grabbed a bagful of things, leaving his phone behind. (So Jimin doesn't try to track him)

"I hate you" He spoke holding the ring in his hand "But this can't be fake, your lies have been found" Jungkook spoke as he began walking out of the house.
He was seconds from opening the door when he was grabbed "Let me go Jimin" Jungkook spoke coldly "Jungkook....where are you going" Jimin asked "To find my husband" Jungkook replied turning to Jimin holding his ring "Your a fucking lying piece of shit" Jungkook spoke watching as Jimins eyes widened "Yeah didn't think I'd find this did you" Jungkook spoke with eyes of anger and rage "Jungkook- I-" Jimin stuttered "Save it Jimin" Jungkook spoke turning around again to leave, but again he was grabbed

That's when Jungkook turned, punching Jimin hard in the face "Fuck you" Jungkook spat "I hate you- I fucking hate you! You stole my life from me! And you pretended it was fine! You sat and watched as I cried and sobbed- DAY AND NIGHT- YOU WOULD WATCH AND PRETEND IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD!" Jungkook yelled with anger, his face turning red.

"As far as I know, My name is Kim Jungkook" Jungkook spoke "Your lucky I don't say I'm an only child after this" The younger glared "But I sure as hell know I'm never coming back here again, I'm gonna find Taehyung and there's nothing you can do to stop me" Jungkook spoke walking away again.

That's when Jimin stood up, pulling Jungkook back and pushing him into the kitchen "You are not leaving!" Jimin yelled "You cannot force me to stay- not anymore!" Jungkook yelled back in reply "Then I'll make you stay" Jimin spoke frantically pushing Jungkook hard.

The younger kept his balance, punching Jimin again, but the elder didn't fall this time.
The younger gulped "I don't want to do this Jimin- just let me go!" The younger spoke and Jimin shook his head "No! I'm not letting you get hurt again! Not by him!" Jimin spoke "But your hurting me Jimin! Your the one that's hurting me!" Jungkook yelled but Jimin shook his head "I'm protecting you!" The elder spoke pushing the younger again "Protecting me? By locking me in this house!? Lying to my face constantly!? That's not protecting Jimin that's hurting- your hurting me!" Jungkook spoke "Shut up! Just shut up!" Jimin yelled before pushing Jungkook again "Jimin stop this!" Jungkook begged "SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP!" Jimin yelled punching Jungkook hard, sending the younger flying into a cabinet corner.

The younger groaned holding his head "Fuck..." he spoke leaning up, his head thumping, when he removed his hand it was covered in blood.

The younger looked up at Jimin who stared at him with wide eyes "Jungkook- I-" Jimin began but Jungkook stood up running away, running out of the door.

He was free now, finally free.

"Don't worry Taehyung I'm coming, I'll find you"

-

Wow

Bam

Slap

How was that!?

How are y'all
Eating well
Sleeping well
Drinking well
Mentally okay.

How are y'allEating wellSleeping wellDrinking wellMentally okay

Throat

-Morgan Morrow

By the way it's ma birthday!
June 23 💜

By the way it's ma birthday!June 23 💜