Chapter 31

The Attack

Cristal waters.
Bright blue skies, clouds all over.
The sun shinning so brightly it was almost blinding
The sky was so blue, so clear, it was like staring at a light blue ocean

Jungkook sat quietly, sitting on the couch.
He laid down and smiled brightly.
"Look at whose a happy little man" A deep voice broke in the silence, a giggle escaped the youngers mouth. "I'm just glad me and Jimin talked. It was nice!" Jungkook spoke "we did argue a bit...but I think it was needed" The younger  spoke and Taehyung smiled "Im glad things went well" Taehyung smiled "I hate to break your happy bubble but I got something I need to go to" the elder sighed "Nooooo" the younger replied " I know I know" The elder sighed loudly "I wish I could just stay with you" the elder said sadly "but alas duty calls" he smiled grabbing a leather jacket "I shall be off" he spoke kissing the younger goodbye "try to hurry" the younger smiled and Taehyung nodded "anything for you my love"

-

Jungkook sighed again, laying back on the couch closing his eyes. He jumped slightly when he heard the door open.
He smiled letting out a laugh "back so soon?" The younger asked looking at the door.

That's when his eyes landed on a strange figure, it looked like Taehyung, but Jungkook knew it wasn't him.

"Hello Jungkook" the man spoke "who are you?" Jungkook asked nervously "I am, Rim Luyoung" He spoke "Your husband has done lots of bad things to me" He spoke looking at the younger, the males eyes held a mixture of emotion, while his face was serious and stern.
Jungkook could see sadness in his eyes, pain, and a lot of anger.
Jungkook nodded at the man "o-okay...why are you...here...talking to me then?" The younger asked. The man chuckled "Your not very smart are you" He spoke with a smirk "I'm smarter than you think" Jungkook spoke "I just wanna know why your here, talking to me" The younger glared "he's got a stupid talking husband, with a glare that he thinks scares me" He spoke walking closer and closer "you realize the person you should be afraid of is Taehyung" he spoke walking even closer to the younger, who began to back away from the man.

"I'm here to finish the job" He spoke "finish the job?" The younger asked confused "the job of killing you" he smirked evilly "but I guess you should be scared of me too, because I won't stop" He spoke picking up a walkie talkie "go ahead and take out Taehyungs men" He spoke "and kill the fresh meat" was the last thing he said before he backed away, the sound of bullets going off and a couple yells.

Jungkook gulped, looking around quickly as his brain went crazy trying to find a solution. That's when the younger remembered the button.
He quickly ran to it. Pressing the code for it and the button. He was about to run again when he was grabbed and slammed to the ground. The younger groaned loudly, his head spinning for a few seconds.
His eyes landed on a man, who in seconds began to choke him. The younger tried to fight the man, by punching and kicking but the guy wasn't fazed, an anger in his eyes, a rage.

Ringing was all Jungkook heard, the world began to get light as the fight inside him wanted to stop, his punching and kicking was slowly stopping and his lungs were begging for air.
His face began to turn blue and his entire body felt hot and cold.
The younger was seconds from losing consciousness when the man suddenly fell, blood soaking the floor.
Jungkook coughed, gasping for air. Taehyung running to him a gun in hand "ook- kook- Jungkook" Taehyungs voice spoke as Jungkooks hearing returned. Jungkook continued to gasp for air, Taehyung down to the youngers level holding him.
That's when blood began to come out of the youngers mouth, the grip that male had was so tight it caused bleeding in his throat.

Taehyungs eyes widened as he watched the younger cough blood several times before he eventually stopped
The younger slowly leaned himself up holding his head, his neck throbbing in pain, it bruising quickly "H-Hey...are you okay?" Taehyung asked shakily and Jungkook nodded rubbing his neck. Taehyung grabbed the youngers hands looking at his neck "damn" he spoke glaring at the dead guy.

The elder stood up clicking the gun as he shot the man again and again "You fucker- you better rot in the deepest depths of hell" The elder spoke angrily his eyes holding intense rage and anger. Jungkook stood up weakly back hugging the elder "stop" he coughed. Taehyung lightened up instantly, turning to Jungkook hugging him tightly "You need to start wearing the bracelet again" He spoke "Someone's out for you, and I won't stop killing until I know who it is" the elder spoke angrily, his veins were piping out with rage, but he kept his soft manor with Jungkook, he was the only reason he wasn't going crazy.

He was gonna find out who was doing this.
He didn't care who he had to kill.
He didn't care about himself.

-

How are y'all
Eating well
Sleeping well
Drinking well
Mentally okay!?

How are y'allEating wellSleeping wellDrinking wellMentally okay!?

Oh so tasty.