Chapter 54

Family

"Are you ready?" Taehyung asked, fixing his suits sleeves "I guess im as ready as I'll ever be" Jungkook replied, his eye bags black and his eyes red from the many tears he cried.
"Look at me" Taehyung spoke, watching as Jungkook looked down "Kook....come on...look at me" Taehyung spoke again, his hands out "If I look at you I'm gonna cry again...gosh I'm so dramatic" Jungkook spoke "Kim Jungkook" Taehyung spoke stern, using his hands to lift the younger head up, making him look at the elder "You are not dramatic, your feelings are valid, you are valid to be sad, valid to cry, your human, and you have been through so much" Taehyung spoke, watching as Jungkooks tears fell madly, his hand over his heart "It hurts..." He spoke "even with a new heart, it hurts so much, it makes me wanna cry, break down...but when I want to I feel like I shouldn't" Jungkook spoke, Taehyungs heart breaking.

"Why does it hurt so much to feel?" Jungkook asked shakily "after all my heart has been through...literally...i feel like I should be used to it" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung hugged him "I love you so much, your my strong guy, my strength, you Jungkook give me so much strength" Taehyung spoke  "I love you so much- please...don't lose yourself to this darkness" Taehyung spoke breaking the hug, looking at the younger before leaning in, kissing his forehead "Come on, I'll be by your side through this whole funeral"

"Jeon Jimin"

"A man holding a bright future, a bright life ahead of him, using that brightness...to save another life, his brothers life"

"Unlike most people, he used his strength, and love to protect the people he loved most, and even the idea of death didn't stop him from trying"

"Jeon Jungkook has a speech he would like to present" The man spoke before leading the younger to the front.
The younger took a deep breath, making sure he wouldn't cry.

"My brother...was a...I won't lie" Jungkook began "He was a monster, a monster in what he did to me and my husband, his motives were so evil" Jungkook spoke "But I also know why he did it" Jungkook spoke "Ever since I was young, Jimin was the one there for me, the one protecting me" Jungkook spoke "and I guess it made him realize...he had the ability to go to places to protect me that nobody else would, an evil path" Jungkook spoke "He never did it out of spite, he wanted to save me, he didn't want to lose me...and now...I've lost him" Jungkook spoke feeling his tears begin to fall "I loved him, no matter how hard he made it sometimes I did, and I always will"

"He's apart of me now, I feel his heartbeat, his love, his protective nature, every moment I breathe, every moment I get to see the blue sky, I know I get to see it thanks to him"

"So thank you Jimin....for protecting me...no matter what..."

-

How are y'all
Sad?

Mentally okay?
Eating well?
Sleeping well?
Drinking well?

Mentally okay?Eating well?Sleeping well?Drinking well?