Chapter 53

Shockwave

Those bright lights.
The lights Jungkook dreaded were clear as ever.
The younger leaned up, only to fall down and groan in pain, holding his chest.
"J-Jungkook Hey-" Taehyung spoke grabbing the youngers hand "Hey..." The elder spoke and Jungkook gulped looking at the elder worried "What happened?" The younger asked confused, scared.

Taehyung sighed, closing his eyes, before opening them and smiling lightly "Jungkook...You had a heart attack, your heart was very- very close to failing, you needed a new heart, but me along with the doctors struggled to find a person to donate to you, it meant death for someone until we could find the proper heart for you...they checked the passed away people, but none were a match" Taehyung spoke before grabbing the letter from his back next to him, handing it to the younger "This...should explain everything"

"I'll leave you to read it"

Jungkook gulped holding the letter in his hand looking at Taehyung confused "Just go ahead, I'll be right over here" the elder spoke, sitting on a chair nearby, going on his phone.

"Hey Jungkook!"
I assume if your reading this, I did it.
I really did it!
I should pat myself on the back for that I mean! Dang.

But alas...
Here is this letter.
It's...been a long ride huh?
This letter sure is gonna be mushy and gross, so fair warning before hand.
I know your angry with me, and rightfully so. I deserve every ounce of anger and rage you may feel at me.
I didn't do what I did out of pity for myself, it wasn't me trying to find a way out, or force you to forgive me.
It was my way of letting you know I love you, and even though I'm so sorry for what happened, I can't change it.

What I can change is the way I treat you, along with others. I've been cruel, crazy- hell I may have even lost my mind for a time. I can truly not give any valid excuse, because there  truly isn't any excuse I can use to explain my actions. The only thing I can say is, it wasn't out of ill intentions, and that's a true statement. As evil as my motives may have been, I never planned for it to be evil, or as terrible as it was, yet here I am.
I honestly don't know why my focus went from protecting you to protecting myself.

I was selfish, I am selfish, yet here I am writing this letter, knowing what's gonna happen and how when you read these next few lines how much your heart will break, but bare with me kook.

I am dead.
My heart is beating in you right now.
I knew this day would come, and I knew I'd do anything to protect you, and I'm doing it.
Atleast this time I know that it's not selfish...or atleast the better part of me knows it wasn't.

But hey! Part of the journey is the end right? Remember that line?
It's okay to be sad, grief, love, sadness. It all comes together to make what we know as a human being.
Don't break your emotions to nothing, humans are valid to be upset, and if you feel upset then I understand, If your glad then I understand that too.

But don't give up, never give up.
I love you so much.
P.s The envelope has something I know you'll be glad about, but keep it hidden from everyone (including Taehyung!)

~Jimin

Jungkook gulped, holding back tears.
His eyes landed on the envelope, and using his shaky hands he picked it up, when he opened it, he saw it.

The ring.
His and Taehyung wedding ring.
After all this time.

"Don't be sad about the end, for it's only the beginning for something new"

-

This book is almost over.
How are you
Eating well
Sleeping well
Mentally okay?

How are youEating wellSleeping wellMentally okay?

New selfie :))

Yep more boba :))))

Yep more boba :))))

-Morgan Morrow