They can't catch The Executioner

Arthur read that and it hit his head, he remembered that a scandal like this was pulled in the seventies, and a serial killer called the Executioner killed all the people that were involved in this. Arthur closed the notebook as he whispered with shock in his Eyes "you're the Executioner? But how?"
Arthur went to sleep with his mind full of thoughts as if a nuclear bomb was fighting inside his head. The next morning Arthur woke up one hour late for his work, so he got dressed and took the notebook with him rushing to the station, and as he entered, he actually finds out that everyone is trying to avoid scolding him for being late, Lt. Patrick told him that it was okay for him to go home after doing the very little paperwork that was on his desk, Arthur insisted that he should stay and work or do anything but Lt. Patrick assured him that there was nothing on homicide today and he could go back to his family. As much as Arthur wanted to get back to his family Arthur did not want that because that meant that he will have to read his father's diary. It was painful for him to see the truth about his father, to know that he was the executioner, but he still had doubt that his father maybe planned for something else to happen to the human traffickers, but he was joking himself, after what he found out about his father, anything could be true, but in all that thinking he couldn't let his curiosity eat him, he had to keep reading, he had to know the truth and so he went home to his wife, she didn't talk much though she was sad because Arthur and his father were so close, and Gabriel was like a father to her. As both Arthur and Elena were eating Arthur just asked his wife "you know who the executioner is right?"
his wife said "everyone in the world knows about him, but if you're asking if I know who it is, then I'm not one to ask, you're the cop here"
Arthur smiled in Elena's face as he nodded and kept eating waiting for the night to come so that he could start reading again before he sleeps, but this time he knew he wouldn't finish reading the diary just over night because it's too long to be finished like that, and so the night came and Arthur prepared himself to start reading about someone that he thought he knew, and he started reading

"Today I made friends with a dangerous person, his name is Isaac, everyone fears him but he is good to people. I never saw him hurt someone, I made a deal with him, I showed him that I win every time in poker or any other game, and after a lot of talking we made a deal that he let me play with my young age and I win him money and take my fare share, now he has about two hundred thousand dollars from me and I have twenty thousand dollars from him, and I'm saving that money till I'm old enough to gamble with it and buy everything I want, the good thing about this is that I'm Isaac's money machine, that's why he can't hurt me. Another thing that happened is that I'm boxing in a gym and no one can actually beat me or even hit me now, it's like I finished and I need something new, next I will probably start learning more martial arts because I will need that if I keep working with dangerous people, and I'm getting used to being abused by Linda, it's like I feel nothing, it became more of a routine, it's like every time she touches me, I feel negativity but I don't care anymore because I will have my revenge on her, all those marks and burns are going to stay there forever, tomorrow is the first test I will have after not going to school, I really wish to not cry when I see the principal in the hallways, other than that my friend I have nothing else to say, I think I will go to sleep right now and tell you what happens later.

I did the test and it was easy as usual but something happened, it was Rebecca she said that she kept looking for me and she didn't find me, I asked her why would she be looking for me, she said she wanted to continue where we left off.
I said with a sharp tone like the normal me "I don't really want to do that"
I wasn't trying to seduce her or manipulate her in any way, she didn't understand that I let her control me last time so she tried touching my body, I rolled her arm to her back and pushed her to the wall,
And said whispering in her ears with a hard tone "I am not your toy and you will apologize for even trying to touch me"
I was waiting for her to say sorry so that I could get on with my day and leave her but she said "I even like you more now that you're rough"
I mean what the hell is wrong with her, so I let go of her arm, and walked to the food court to have my lunch, I picked the table where no one was sitting because I really didn't want to get involved with humans after what Rebecca said, so I sat down started eating and there she was, like I didn't expect her to come and try to talk to me, she sat in a way that shows that she's a little shy,
I said to her roughly and rudely trying to make her go away "what the fuck do you want?"
She said with a calm voice "Look, Gabriel, I'm sorry if I ever hurt you in anyway, but I really like you, and not just sexually I want to get to know you, and even if you don't love me back the way I do, I just want to be friends with you, and that's all I want to say"
She seemed to have a little more respect so I replied to her and said "I'm sorry if I gave you mixed signals but I am incapable of loving anyone or making friends with anyone"
And then I left her and went home. I really wish for this era of my life to just end, I want to be an adult and have my own life; I'm almost finished with my plan to take down the governor and all the people that are helping him in this disgusting thing, I guess we have nothing to talk about for a while.