True love

Arthur looked at his father's grave as he said "well... isn't that the weirdest love story ever, I mean every time I read I just know things about you, I just know why you made those choices you made, I just wish this was a fictional movie and everything would just be possible and you would get out of that depressing grave of yours"
Arthur looked at his watch as he said in shock "shit, I'm late, I will be back again later"
As Arthur got into the police station everyone looked at him as if they were waiting for him to break down, but he was quite happy, Arthur sat beside Lt. Patrick and said "hey there, Snail-man"
Patrick looked at him with confusion as he said "okay?"
Arthur looked at the paperwork as he saw the name "the executioner"
Arthur said "quit looking for this guy, he's a ghost"
Patrick said "this mother-fucker he is all across the country, and he's not racist I can tell you that"
Arthur said "were you alive in the time he let this guy go and turned him into a dummy?"
Patrick said "yes, and in fact my parents did not let me look at the newspaper because the photo of the guy was all over the place, it's like this was done by a surgeon, and why are you chatting with me? Don't you have your goddamn paperwork to do?"
Arthur said "that's because I do it the right way, remember? I'm the youngest Sergeant to ever exist in this department"
Patrick said "Sargent my ass, you're Sargent peppers and we're the lonely hearts club band for all I care. Now get lost, and find someone else to delay their paperwork before you take my place"
Arthur laughed a small laugh as he went to his disk to stretch his body.
It was a calm day no reports or anything.
As Arthur got back home to his wife and child, he was just happy, he kept playing with his son and then while they're eating dinner, he said "why do you think my father never dated anyone?"
Elena said "your father reached a point where he just couldn't love anyone else, all he cared about was you"
Arthur said laughing "he would've liked you to be his daughter more than me"
Elena said raising both her eyebrows and smiling "well, you're a very depressing teenager, I wouldn't blame him"
Arthur said raising one eyebrow and smiling the same smile Elena had on her face "I was depressing? Why did you fall for me then?"
Elena said smiling a pure smile as she took a deep breath "well, you just made me feel safe, and I saw myself happy with you, Mr. Bully Beater, and what's with you today"
Arthur said "nothing, it's just that I'm starting to remember things about dad and, I just remember how much of a perfect man he was, and I feel glad that he was my father"
Arthur and his wife both slept the night, and Arthur woke up before dawn as if it's a habit for him to do that.
Elena asked him while she was half awake "where are you going?"
Arthur said "I'm going to the graveyard"
Elena said "do you want me to come with you?"
Arthur said "no, stay you have work to do at the school"
Elena said as she grabbed Arthur's face "come here let me kiss you"
Arthur kissed her and then got dressed and went on his way.
As he sat in front of his father's grave he said "here I am old man, I said I won't be late"
Arthur started reading

"Well, I guess fate had another surprise for me. Do you remember that Sara I met in Detroit? Well, she's good friends with the whore or as I mentioned her, she's good friends with Rebecca. So the day of the graduation I only came back home to make us food because I was going to tell Ana about the surprise there.
As Anastasia opened the door of the apartment she said "Gabriel! Why is she sitting on our couch?"
I opened the door all the way as I saw her, sitting in happiness while patting beside the place where she's sitting.
I got in with Ana as I closed the door behind me and said "if you don't get out I will call the police"
Rebecca said "oh! My sweet Gabriel aren't you going to introduce me to your new slut?"
Ana yelled "Gabriel why is she here?"
I took I deep breath as I said to Ana "Ana, this is Rebecca my ex-girlfriend"
Ana looked at me as she yelled louder than the last time but with anger in her voice "you said your ex-girlfriend was Rebecca not "The Rebecca" "
Rebecca said trying to make fun "Aw. I can see that she knows my work"
I Looked at Rebecca and said with a numb voice "what do you want?"
She said "darling! Just sit down with your lovely slut, oh my god I bet there's a body under all the clothes she's wearing"
I grabbed two chairs from the Balcony and put them in front of the couch and sat down, before Ana sat down she said "why are we listening to her, just call the cops"
I looked at Ana and said "she cut off the wires, the only way of making her go away without using any physical force is by letting her win"
Rebecca said "you're still too goddamn smart"
I said with the same numb voice "speak!"
Rebecca said "alright! Alright! If you're that hard why don't you fuck me instead, Jesus! Do you know what happened after you left me to be fucked?"
I said "I don't care say what you want to say and leave, if you don't finish within ten minutes I will use force to kick you out"
She said "I always liked you the rough way. Back our subject. So, me getting fucked by a sex performer, of course you remember that since you planned it, see, when you did that, it woke up something in me, and no one really saw me, and when that guy untied me I realized, he can't even speak English. At that time I realized two things, the first thing was, I love sex, it's the one thing I love more than anything in this world, and the second is that your dick is small"
I said "I don't have dick are you happy? Now get to the point because I am starting to get angry"
She said "oh! The point? Yeah, so, one day my dad found out that mom was cheating on him, he decided he was going to kill us both and kill himself, but thank fuck I was in an interview to work in porn, get money for fucking and getting fucked, what a thrill, so, my dad decided, fuck that Rebecca I will only kill her mom and kill myself, the same day I..."
I yelled "you have nothing to say, it's not my fault you stayed as a drug addict, and you found yourself another addiction that brings you money. My word! Have you looked at your arms?"
She hid her arms as she yelled "it's all because of you!"
I said "you're just like ignorant believers, when they do something they say it's the devil who pushed me into doing this when in fact it's you, you're the one in control of your own actions, because if I am the devil I certainly wouldn't care about a pathetic human like you, I would be planning for something bigger like the end of the world, not seducing a stupid whore into things she would choose on her own"
Her face turned red as she got more angry and angry, she opened her bag and got out a pistol, it was a Semmerling LM4 with .45 ACP,
It's a very compact gun, and right as I saw the handle I didn't let her point it anywhere, I hit her jaw with my elbow, and took the gun away from her hand and got out all of the bullets, she passed out on the floor.
Ana said in fear "what are we going to do now?"
I hugged her as I said "call the cops"
And so I did call the cops from our neighbor's house, they asked us a couple of questions and they took her away. One of the cops said as he was walking away "nice move what you did with the piece"
Right after the apartment was empty, I stood smiling in front of Ana as I said "so you watch porn?"
Ana looked embarrassed as she said "I just wanted to know what it was like because..."
I said laughing "it's okay no need to explain, but why Rebecca?"
Ana said "because she's every American guy's dream woman"
I said "she's not that good, actually she's not even good, it's like she's putting an act whenever we had sex"
Ana said rolling her eyes trying to be sarcastic "yeah and I'm better than her right? I mean did you look at her body and the way sh..."
I said "shush! You're the best woman I ever met"
Ana said with shock on her face "did you just... call me a woman?"
As you can expect she was happy that I called her that, after I made her some food we sat to eat. She asked "so what is the surprise you told me about in your notebook?"
I smiled as I said "so... I was wondering, since we both got our degree, do you want to travel the world with me before we settle in our beach house and live happily?"
She her jaw dropped as she said "are you joking?"
I said "no!"
Ana looked around and looked back at me as she said "oh my god! You mean anywhere?"
I said "yes, why are you shocked?"
She said "not shocked, just happy. So... you're saying I can go to Egypt? Or France? Or Italy?"
I said "where do you want our first destination to be?"
She said "is Egypt okay?"
I said "alright then pack as little luggage as you need you don't want to miss our first class flight"
She said "you already booked it to Egypt before asking me?"
I said "if I don't know where you want to go. How am I to call myself your lover?"
Ana said laughing "so goddamn smart aren't you?"
She packed her things and in no time we got to the airport and waited about five minutes then got on the plane.
Ana seemed worried before the plane was about to take off, she asked me to hold her hand and keep talking to her.
I asked her "why are you worried?"
She said "um... I've never been on a plane before, and if you're not going to keep talking I will ask you questions"
I said "ask me then"
She said "you said once that you can remember everything all the time, do you forget when you're happy"
I took a deep breath as I said "well... I can recall every moment of my life specifically, when I'm not happy I start thinking about these memories, when I'm happy or feeling good, my mind chooses to ignore everything and think about what's happening in the moment"
Right before the plane was about to leave the ground Anastasia held my face softly with both her hands as she kissed me... for two minutes and fourteen seconds and a half second.
She said "does that make you feel happy?"
I was stunned for a couple of seconds and then I said "those past two minutes and fourteen seconds and a half second were the best two minutes and fourteen seconds and a half second I have ever had in my entire life"
Ana's face got red as she looked away, I didn't look away for a second.
The flight attendant that was present in that time, she came to Ana and said "I am sorry for intruding, but honey, I don't ever think I will find a man that looks at me the same way he's looking at you right now"
If someone told me ten years ago, that this was going to be my life, I would've called that person a fucking liar, not just a liar, no, a fucking liar. The flight attendant offered us drinks but I refused.
Ana said "come on! This is a special day I won't drink unless you drink with me"
I said "I will drink with you, but I have something special to drink on with you in a very, very near day"
She said "how many surprises do you have for me exactly?"
I said "two"
She said "can you spoil one?"
I said making fun "I will let you meet your maker"
She laughed. It was a peaceful night, we both looked at the sky through the plane window as we listened to her favorite music. She likes to put her head on my chest when we're sleeping, her hair is just so soft and tempting, that without control over your movement you just pass your fingers through it. Like what's coming to be usual, is that I fell asleep, and not under a bed, on a regular bed, I never thought I would enjoy the feeling of softness under my back again. We woke up and ate and then not too much later the plane landed.
I said to Ana "welcome to Egypt"
Ana hugged me in happiness and she didn't leave my arm as we got out of the plane .I stopped a taxi as I told him the address all in Arabic, perfect Arabic actually, since I do keep reading random things in my free time. While we were on the way Ana said "I have an idea"
I said "well, go on don't expect me to read your mind"
Ana said "can we get a video camera?"
I said "would it be weird if I said I have one in my bag?"
Ana said "how do you always make things better"
I said "just luck I guess"
See, what I don't like about a taxi is that every single driver acts like he knows you. The driver said "and you're Egyptian or what?"
I said "no, I'm Chinese"
Ana whispered to me "what are you two talking about?"
I whispered back "he's just trying to make small talk and I'm trying to end it"
He didn't talk the rest of the way, and I gave him the amount of money he asked for. Ana asked "where are we in Egypt now?"
I said "wait and you'll see"
I knocked on the door, and to be honest I didn't know who was going to open really. A little girl opened the door and said "who are you uncle?"
I said "is your dad here?"
She said "no"
I thought for a second and said "is your grandma here?"
She said "yes"
I said "can you tell her that her angel is here"
The little girl looked at me weirdly as she went to call her grandma.
There I was, standing in front of Om Badr seeing the smile on her face as she hugged me and slapped me a small slap saying "for all that time you don't visit your mom? Come in the food is nearly ready"
As Anastasia passed through the doorstep Om Badr said "and who is this moon?"
Anastasia was absolutely liking this, as we sat on the couch.
And two little girls came to sit beside us. The older one asked Ana in English "are you from America?"
Ana replied with a smile on her face "yes"
I said "I'm from America too"
The little girl said "no, you look like an ugly Egyptian"
Ana laughed at what the little girl said.
As we were sitting I heard the prayer call, but it wasn't just any prayer call, it was the prayer call that Badr was doing, I said to Ana "stay here I will be right back"
Ana was confused but she was having a translated conversation with Om Badr. See in the mosque after you finish praying it's good to shake hands with the other people praying next to you, so I prayed there and yes, I know how the prayer is done in Islam. After I finished I went to Badr who was just sitting there being religious, I stood in front of him and I put my hand so that he could shake it and I smiled, he stood up, and he pushed my hand away as he hugged me, see, I never had any of my brothers hug me like that, but when Badr did, I did feel that he was my brother. He said "let's go home"
I said smiling "my girlfriend is already in there, and your mom likes her"
He said "so you became a man now? And you're getting married, and having children and settling down, I could already see your manliness on your face"
I smiled at him and said "you can see the beard that I haven't shaved in three weeks, that's not manliness"
As Badr opened the door Om Badr said laughing "there they are, the big donkey and the small one"
Badr said "mama! Don't embarrass me in front of the guests!"
I could see the little girl whispering what we were saying in Ana's ears to translate. The two little girls hugged Badr as they said "baba!"
Badr said "those are the two pieces of sunshine that I call daughters, the older one is Dema, and the young one is Sara"
Badr looked at both the girls as he said "girls! This is your uncle Gebreel, from America"
I asked him "and where is your wife?"
He said "she's probably either doing her hobbies or making food with her golden hands, I will let her know that we're having guests"
The day was absolutely amazing. If that what family's like I want that. Badr's family insisted that we don't book a hotel room and we stay with them in our time of sleeping and eating and resting.
While we were both resting in the guests room Ana said "I want to go to the desert"
I said "alright then"
Before we got out I told Badr where we were going just so that he knows if something happened, and then I bought a car that's made for the desert, and there we were at the desert, sitting on a blanket watching the sunset.
I said to Ana "I have something to tell you..."
Ana didn't hear me as she said "look! There's another car coming to us"
And a girl that looked eighteen got out of the car.
Ana said "come sit with us if you want"
I looked at Ana with my eyes wide open, I was about to have one of the most important moments of my life, and it fucking got ruined by this bitch. The girl said "oh I didn't notice you weren't Egyptians"
And that bitch! She just sat without even saying thank you!
Ana asked her "what's your name?"
She said "I'm Nora, and you are?"
Ana said "oh! I'm Anastasia and this is Gabriel"
Nora said out of context "what did the whore do to the angel in Russia?"
I said with anger in my voice "I cannot believe you still use this stupid fucking way of knowing who is in the network!"
Nora said "so this is you?"
Ana said "oh she's one of those?"
I said "yes, Ana she's one of those"
Nora smiled a cocky smile, I just wanted to punch her in the face.
Ana said "you said that you had something to tell me before Nora arrived?"
I said "well, I was going to tell you, but this annoying bitch came along to ruin the moment"
Nora said "bitch! Don't call me bitch, and it's Badr who told me to come, it's not like I want to be sitting here with you, you're boring, just man up and just tell her"
So I manned up like the bitch said, whatever that means! I told Ana to close her eyes, and she did. I got out the box with two rings inside it and when I told her to open her eyes, she heard me say "will you marry me?"
Ana fucking fainted, for two minutes.
After she got back again she said "did you ask me to marry you?"
I said "yes?"
She was about to faint again but I held her before she was completely out and I kept splashing her with drops of water.
She got back again, but this time right as she woke up she said "yes!"
I asked her "do you know what you're saying yes to?"
She said "marry me Gabriel!"
She just grabbed my face with the same way she grabs it every time she kisses me. This bitch was just lurking as if we're her favorite TV show. Ana didn't notice the rings because she was busy fainting, when she looked at them she said "but that's one ring? And it looks..."
I smiled and said "well... I know that I can buy you any ring you want, but I decided not to buy the rings, see, when I let my guards down to you, I just realized something, I realized that the circumstances and the lovely person that is you, made you the most important thing in my life, I just realized when I woke up next to you that morning, I want to marry that woman, I want her to be with me, my entire life. I know I don't say that word a lot, but I love you Anastasia... and you're probably wondering now why the rings look like that, I got two blocks of enforced glass and enforced wood, and I carved them to join together and make a flower next to another, and for both of them to make two separate flowers when separated"
Anastasia looked at me for a couple of seconds and then her eyes burst with tears as she hugged me. I asked her "what's wrong?"
She said "that's the point! Everything is right!"
Nora said making fun "you should both totally have sex!"
Sometimes you just want to hit someone in the face because they have the ability to speak. Ana said while wiping her tears as she's putting on her glass ring "we can't..."
I said looking sharply at Nora with my eyes wide open "because some bitch is just not leaving people alone, god! I will kill Badr!"
Ana looked at me and said "I'm..."
It didn't take me a second to get it but I said stopping her "you're pregnant?"
She nodded with her head meaning "yes"
I just stood up and I kept wandering with my eyes in the stars, and I just pointed up with my finger and said "fuck you!"
Both Ana and Nora said "who are you talking to exactly?"
I said "my father"
Anastasia asked "why were you looking up?"
I said "before I say anything you're planning on having the child right?"
Ana said "yes"
I looked back at the sky again and I said with a very loud voice "fuck you!"
Ana said again "why are you looking up?"
I said "I don't know my mind just assumed that he would be in heaven"
Ana said "so you're not mad?"
I said "this is the happiest moment in my entire life you know?"
Before anyone talked I said to Nora "maybe you're an annoying bitch but in your presence I found out about my first child, so... maybe you're not that bad after all"
And now we're back home, and home is basically Badr's house. Ana is taking a shower now.
To be honest I am happy to say that I'm going to be a father... but in the same time it's one of the scariest things that I never went through.
I fear that I might not be good enough, that I might become my own father to that child.
What if it's a girl and when she grows up I just don't become cool enough for her, or if it's a boy and I just can't be his friend, or what if that child gets hurt and I wasn't there to for her, or him. What if I just die and I'm one of the reasons that child grows up...
Ana just opened the door of the room and she's saying "are you thinking of bad things again Gabriel?"
This isn't Anastasia this is Gabriel and I will be the best father ever but now I have to cuddle with my beautiful, magnificent wife Anastasia because I love her, see ya later notebook man, I love you."