Killing isn't always the answer

Arthur closed the notebook and said with a frustrated voice "now you're putting me in a tough spot here, dad. Am I supposed to think that you're a good person for feeling bad about the dead couple, or a shitty person for loving to kill that man, and I won't be a hypocrite, he deserves to be punished, but does it have to be so extreme like you do it?"
Arthur put his hands on the back of his head as he said "ahh, I hate you and I love you in the same time it's so annoying"
Arthur looked at his watch and said "oh well, looks like we have plenty of time to spend together"
Arthur opened the notebook as he sighed, and started reading

"Well, I know I left you for six months and that's a lot, accept my apology. You want my reasons for not talking? Well it was this feeling when you don't really feel like talking to anyone, even your closest ones. You're probably dying to know what did I do in those six months, and I will tell you about everything that happened. Basically people love the idea of my existence as the executioner, apparently I make them feel safe. About a month later there was another pattern of kidnappings but it was a weird one, see, this guy he didn't kill anyone, he just kidnapped girls and he raped them and... well let's say he was too brutal with their sex parts to the point where their sex parts were deformed, and he just let them out on different highway every time, it took me about a week to find the fucker, he made too many mistakes, he lives in the same place where he kidnaps, none of the girls could know where the place was, because as soon as he knocked them down he blocked their vision with a black hood.
This time to get the police to him I did something different, before recording his confession, I recorded him saying "help" and then saying the name and address of the place.
You know when I heard his reasons, they made me realize that god is a sick fuck for letting those people have their free will. He said "you want to know why I did it? Well, you probably know that they were virgins, and that the reason that I raped them and cut their pussies was because I like to know that I'm the only one that ever had his dick into these new unused sluts, see, you can't possibly know the feeling of having your mark on something that says that you own it forever, every time they take a piss or a shower, they're going to think of the guy that fucked them, the one and only"
Before I press the button to stop the recorder he said "Stop! You have no right to kill me I didn't kill anyone"
I recorded those words and closed the recorder as I started thinking, of course I do have the right to kill him, but what if I make him wish that he was dead. Instead of killing him I made another plan, it needed three professional surgeons that are in this network, and I did find them, see, the plan was, cut off both his hands and feet, but with the smallest amount of blood loss, and to cut off his dick, or in a more scientific word we would castrate him, and then make him unable to speak in a way that no treatment or surgery can fix, and the same thing to his hearing ability, and last but not least remove his eyes from their place, and all that was done surgically with no complications at all and once we were finished we cleaned the place up of any evidence that shows that anyone else but the pig was in that shithole that he lived inside.
Before leaving with my motorcycle I called the cops from his Telephone and played the record of him saying his address and left the confession right next to the telephone, and left, when people think they live in the middle of nowhere, they're just wrong because if I want to find them I will do that. It was quite magnificent seeing him alive with his soul inside his body, unable to hear, speak or see, chained to the ground from his neck, this plan took three months, and it was the talk of the whole country, maybe even other countries, psychologists say that the person doing this, is probably a cop, and they're not entirely wrong, but they're not right.
Shaun's birthday was up a month ago, the fucker wrote on a piece of paper "my birthday is in the 25th of June, I want a video player, and a big screen, and all the movies that you will find in the back of this paper, and if you're capable enough, I would like to have a party on a big yacht in the sea"
It was quiet funny that he made that piece of paper, but you know, it was funnier that I made his wishes true. I bought a yacht, and believe me it was a big one, and I got him, the video player, actually I got three of those, one in my room, one in his room and one in the lounge. That was three days before his birthday, he saw the one in the lounge, and he smiled, and said "how did you get it!? Oh I forgot, you're probably so rich but hiding it"
Then he got inside his room only to find another one, I am not joking but he hugged me, an actual unpredictable hug. He said "you fucker! My mom never got me something this good, and I know you for what? Six or eight months and you actually get me what I asked for? And you didn't only do that, you got another one for the both of us!"
I said with a cocky smile "so? I should cancel the party on the yacht, if that's all you asked for?"
He said "get out! You're joking right? I fucking love you man!"
I said "you're going to have to invite your own friends and colleagues, because I don't really know anyone. I just have the yacht and the party supplies"
He said "say no more my nigger"
I looked at him confused and said "shouldn't that be a bad word for you?"
He said "it depends. If I say it, it's not offensive, but if you do, it is all the way offensive"
I said "that does not make any sense"
he said smiling while patting my shoulder "don't sweat it man, I know you're not racist, I give you the permission to say it"
The day before the actual party, he told me he was going to be checking on the yacht to plan everything, and to my surprise he already got everything clear on there, all it was missing was the people.
It happened and right before he started playing his music, I stood up on a high spot with a microphone to get everyone's attention.
As they all looked at me when I said "attention!"
I said "you're allowed to drink but not too much, if I see you making a fight, you're out into the sea, if I see you, touching things that doesn't want to be touched, you're out in the sea, if you have any kind of illegal drugs, it's either it goes out in the sea, or both of you go out in the sea"
Shaun took the microphone suddenly as he said laughing "he's not joking guys, do as he says or you're out in the sea"
And so the party started, and what can I say other than "humans"
They get hyped up to drink and the get hyped when they drink. It's quite fun to be in a party with them, see, Shaun started getting a little drunk, obviously because I bought the best of the best. So as I was standing with him, seeing him be... I don't know what to call it, maybe just being happy, he said "well now, here he is! The man of the hour, do something fun Gabriel, you must have a lot of fun inside that big head of yours"
I smiled and looked around to do a card trick but there wasn't any near, but you know what I found, I found a bottle of champagne, and a champagne glass near it. You might wonder what is there to be done with a bottle of champagne, I would tell you, if you have a champagne glass, you can open it by just flicking the glass in a certain degree on the tip of the bottle. I asked a question "do you know what I study?"
Shaun knew but he didn't answer just because he didn't want to spoil the trick. I said smiling a cocky smile "physics!"
And right as I said that I made the top of the champagne bottle fly away. It was a cool trick, everyone liked it. One thing I didn't really like about the party was that a lot of girls were touchy to the point that I had to go to the other part of the yacht where there was no one, I basically spent the rest of the time there, but a weird thing happened, I felt someone approaching me from behind, it's like they were afraid to say hello or something, and I heard their footsteps go away, it was probably a woman judging by how her shoe sounded, but I can't be sure. Apparently Shaun is not a virgin anymore, he got a girlfriend on his birthday and he have been going out with her almost every day now. The reason I told you this, is because he's moving in with her, and leaving me, god I sound so dramatic, but I mean he's not really leaving me alone, since his girlfriend's roommate is now going to be my roommate, and she's a girl. And we haven't lied out the rules yet.
Shaun told me that she's catholic, and you know I don't do well with religions so let's hope I don't have to kick her out. I guess I will talk to you again after I find out what she's like."

Arthur said with a shocked voice "fuck, now I am going to know how it actually happened"
He looked at his watch and found that he was late.
He said while standing up "I think we're going to finish this some other time dad, see you later"
The next day Arthur went to his father's grave and as he sat down he smiled and said "well, don't get used to it old man"
He's feeling a bit better really, not as sad as he was the moment his father died, maybe it's because he found that he could hear his father speak for one more time, or maybe because he got what he didn't get in his childhood, the dad stories.
Before Arthur started reading he said "it feels good to see you with no lies, not the mysterious great Gabriel I knew"
Then he started reading