3

26.12.2016

The thought of lunch was no longer interesting to Jungkook but he knew he needed to eat so he would be ok for the work he needed to get done.

That was why he sat by himself, as usual, eating his food, a little slower than usual. His mind busy thinking about which food he should have for dinner.

Just as the thought of dinner began to surface Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted. Not being used to having anyone sitting next to him that boy flinched a little when 3 not so familiar faces and one familiar face sat down around him.

As soon as his eyes set on the Tae guy he'd seen almost a week ago, he let out a sigh, then thought, Fuck.

"Hey" Jungkook eyes widened as he glanced over at the boy who had spoken "the fuck" was what he wanted to say but instead just settled for "um... Hi?".

"I told you he was nice" The boy beside the guy Jungkook had recognized as Tae smiled. "I'm Jimin, we met yesterday at the convention store and Taehyung, seems to have had a misunderstanding so we just wanted to make sure no one got hurt for no reason" It was the same boy talking.

Jungkook wanted to laugh, what was the kid gonna do beat him up for giving him the middle finger?

Instead of laughing he nodded "so what happened?" He questioned though he already knew "well Taehyung" Jimin pointed to the boy beside him "said you were giving him a dirty look and then gave him the middle finger, and while we didn't see the look we saw the middle finger" Jimin explained.

"Oh well there has to be a mistake, I have no reason to give him a dirty look as for the middle finger I have no idea what you're talking about, I may have given a middle finger to someone but I guarantee it wasn't your Taehyung" Jungkook held back the smile he wanted to show.

"See Tae" Jimin nudged the younger "well it's nice to meet you" Jimin smiled reaching his hand out for Jungkook to shake, Jungkook didn't bother forcing a smile when he took Jimin's hand and shook it.

He knew where this was going, his last friend had been made the same way, and in all honestly he wasn't interested.

When the other two boys introduced themselves and Jungkook didn't even spare them a glance.

He just nodded and waited for them to leave, but they never did.

Seconds after they introduced themselves Taehyung spoke up "you could at least say your name in response" He rolled his eyes.

"Not only is the food shit but the people have no manners" He made sure he mumbled loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Now I've lost my apatite" Jungkook muttered putting his chopsticks down and standing up"don't mean to be rude but I'm not looking for friends" He said and then he was off before the boys could protest.

"Great you scared him off you little shit" Namjoon rolled his eyes at Taehyung who shrugged

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

Finally

Jungkook thought jumping out of his seat just a second after the bell rang. He grabbed his bag and put his books away, quickly pushed his chair in and made his way for the door just to have his arm grabbed.

"Hey I'm-" When Jungkook pulled his arm away from Jimin the older stopped talking "sorry, my urge to make friends hasn't changed" He told as he glanced at his watch.

"Bye" Then he ran off leaving the older to sigh "he didn't even let me apologize"

27.12.2016

Maybe the sigh that left Jungkook's lips shouldn't have been so heavy when the 4 from yesterday came and sat at his table just like before.

"Wait!" Jimin raised his voice slightly when he noticed Jungkook get ready to leave "we just wanna say a few things" He said "alright" Jungkook breathed out.

"Firstly, we're sorry for what Taehyung said yesterday" Jimin began "it really doesn't affect me" Jungkook sighed "still... He shouldn't have said it... Secondly, we wanna get to know each other just a little, I know you said you don't wanna be friends but please just a little" Jungkook raised an eyebrow clearly suspicious.

"Why? I mean you've only met me once at a convenience store and your rich fucks, shouldn't you be going over to Yerin, Taesang and all the other riches? Why me?" Jungkook questioned.

"Because, see the thing is, me and Taehyung are dating, he recently got kicked out of his home, and I'm not- why are you laughing" Jimin asked.

"Why'd they kick him out? Because of his attitude?" Jungkook laughed, Yoongi tried to hide the fact that he found Jungkook's words funny.

"No, because he's dating me" At that Jungkook completely stopped laughing "oh... sorry" He apologized rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's alright, but as I was saying, he's living with me and my parents, but other people don't wanna be with us because most, not all but most rich parents are homophobic" Jimin explained.

"Right...and you wanna be my friend because? There are a group of gay, lesbians and whatever else somewhere why not be with them?" Jungkook asked.

"because Namjoon's parents are completely homophobic if they find out he's friends with a bunch of them they'll flip." Jimin answered

"There are still a bunch of other people that aren't homophobic!" Jungkook said "but you're a nobody, everyone else is some type of something your just a nobody to put to simply" Taehyung explained.

"So you want to be friends with someone who is a nobody?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow Jimin slightly nodded.

"Sorry I'm not interested find someone else" He went back to eating his food "why not?" Namjoon asked "because I don't do friends" Jungkook answered.

"I don't know what type of bad experience you've had in the past but I guarantee you we'll treat you better" Jimin tried.

"Look Jimin, I don't know why your so desperate but I just don't do friends" Jungkook sighed, Jimin did too "alright I'm sorry" And then they were all gone.

And of course-note the sarcasm- Jungkook didn't feel the slightest bit bad when he saw their faces, well all except Taehyung's.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Chapter 3 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*