Part 4

4/12/2020

School hours were done and the group were heading to their cars, they had decided to take 3 cars instead of 10 since it would be less traffic and more fun Hoshi said.

Seokjin, Mingi and Seyeon would be driving, the others would split up between the three, and of course while deciding Namjoon said he would go with Seokjin.

Eventually it was sorted, Namjoon and Yoongi would go with Seokjin, Mingyu, Jungkook, Hoshi and Wheein would go with Seyeon while the last 4 -Jimin, Hoseok, Jihyo and Taehyung- would go with Mingi.

Things were quiet when they got in the car, Seokjin being the first to drive off so that the others could follow him.

Yoongi leaned back and closed his eyes, Namjoon tried, he tried to keep his eyes off of Seokjin but it was so hard when the boy was just right in front of him looks so fucking beautiful even though Namjoon could only see one half of his face.

Of course Seokjin could feel Namjoon staring at him, but not really knowing what to say he didn't say anything until he began feeling uncomfortable.

He waited for them to reach a red light before turning to look at Namjoon who stared straight back at him "why are you staring at me?" He asked "I was looking out the window..." Namjoon responded.

A light blush covered Seokjin's cheeks from embarrassment "Oh... sorry I just could feel you looking this way and assumed you were looking at me" Seokjin looked back at the road as the light turned green.

He once again began driving "Alright, I was looking at you" Namjoon admitted, a small smile playing on his lips as he turned away from Seokjin, the blush on Seokjin's cheeks being the reason for Namjoon's smile "why?" Seokjin asked his eyes not leaving the road.

"You know when you see a pretty person or an ugly person you just can't look away, that's how it is" Namjoon explained "so are you saying I'm ugly?" Seokjin asked.

"No, I don't believe you can tell if someone is ugly just from looking at them, you have to know them to know if they are ugly I mean what can looks tell?" Namjoon asked.

"Namjoon we don't speak science just say he's pretty" Yoongi sighed, he wasn't one to involve himself in other people's conversations, but over time he'd begun speaking for Namjoon when he started talking in ways no one understood.

Namjoon was about to say something when he heard Seokjin laugh lightly as he pulled over "science" he mumbled getting out of the car "well, we're here" he said shutting the door. Less than a second later the other two cars pulled up behind Seokjin.

"You live in an apartment?" Yoongi asked as he got out of the car "yeah... is that weird?" Seokjin asked "no it's just that I've only been to a few before and it looked a lot more run down, I guess this is the richer parts of life" Yoongi shrugged.

If Jungkook had heard he would have been able to tell Yoongi was talking about him, it was weird how Yoongi had started to talk about him with less care "says one of the richest boys in our friend group" Seyeon voice caught their attention as he walked up to them.

"Rich or not rich at least those people have a place to stay" Seokjin mumbled locking the car "that sounds like money doesn't bring you happiness" Hoshi joined in and Seokjin held back the urge to roll his eyes as he turned around.

"The elevator is this way" he said walking off, the other's following him, of course the richer ones giving Hoshi a smack on the head.

💔*♡∞:。.。☆。.。:∞♡*💔

"Alright do you have a lighter?" Seyeon asked as she placed the cake on the coffee table in Seokjin's room. His room was a decent size it was bigger than the last one he had.