19

17.4.17

"Come on Jungkook you can't back out now" Yoongi groan "I just don't know Yoongi" Jungkook sighed, it was lunchtime, Yoongi had met Jungkook as he was getting his food and told him to come to sit with him and the others.

Jungkook had just mindlessly agreed but now that they were on their way Jungkook was changing his mind "why not?" Yoongi asked "I... I'm still a little scared of Taehyung" Jungkook admitted.

"Jungkook as long as I'm here and you tell me, he won't do anything to you, plus if you keep running away the fear for him won't change" Yoongi told and Jungkook nodded.

"Let's first get Jihyo and then go, okay?" Yoongi said "ok" Jungkook said, then they were walking, going straight past Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon and over to Jihyo.

"Jihyo.." Jungkook called he wasn't really sure what to say, since he'd recently told her he didn't to friends but he couldn't leave her all alone not after what happened yesterday.

"Do you wanna sit over there with them?" He asked nodding in the direction of Yoongi's table "are you sitting there?" She questioned "mmh" He hummed "then sure" She stood up picked up her bag before picking up her tray.

"Come on" Yoongi said walking off, Jungkook took a deep breath before he and Jihyo followed.

In the past Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung sat on one side while Jungkook sat on the other side and even when Jungkook stopped sitting with them Jungkook's side remained empty.

That's why it was a bit shocking when Yoongi sat down on Jungkook's side along with Jungkook and Jihyo.

"Oh my!" Jimin squeaked "Jungkookie is really sitting here!" He started bouncing in his seat "Jungkook, not Jungkookie" Taehyung muttered "whatever Yoongi has done to convince you to sit with us again I assure you that giving us another chance is worth it and I'll keep a close watch on Taehyung" Jimin rambled completely ignoring his boyfriend's words.

Jungkook just nodded his eyes moving to Taehyung god would it take a while to get used to being here by choice, to get used to sitting there and not being careful of every word he said.

20.4.17

A few days had passed and things had gone back to normal, well, pretty much, the others noticed how much he looked at Taehyung almost as though to make sure what he was saying was ok.

He didn't talk any more than before, and he could tell Jimin was trying his best not to include him in conversations he didn't want to be in.

Today was the last day of school before the weekend, and Jungkook's mind was wondering to work whether he'd have enough to pay the rent this week or not.

When Taehyung had tried to somewhat start a conversation with him Jungkook grew uncomfortable, Taehyung had only said a few words "what you thinking about?" Was what he'd asked and Jungkook flinched.

His palms grew wet as he spoke "I'm thinking about work" Jungkook said, the others could hear the difference in the way he spoke to Taehyung, to them he would have just responded with a lazy quiet "work".

But to Taehyung he sat up a little straighter almost as though it was wrong to speak to Taehyung in a lazy way he seemed to have put a bit-no a lot more effort.

"You wanna work more?" Jimin asked joining the conversation the others could see Jungkook slightly relax as his attention changed to Jimin "no" It was a simple answer.

"Then what about?" Taehyung asked not even looking at Jungkook yet still Jungkook's attitude changed "about the rent, if I can pay it" Jungkook said "why not just move to a smaller place? Unless the place you have is already small" Namjoon suggested.

"No, it's too much money, you have to pay for a moving truck and then with my parents it's long, they probably wouldn't want to" Jungkook's voice softened when he spoke.

"Do they really get a say? You're the one paying the rent" Namjoon said "yes, they're my parents" Jungkook said "then shouldn't they work?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook chuckled he found it funny.

Shouldn't they not do drugs? Maybe not drink so much? Maybe not steal? Best of all shouldn't Namjoon mind his business?

Still, he was somehow answering the question "there's a lot they shouldn't do" Jungkook mumbled, Namjoon found it a bit creepy how Jungkook was laughing at one point and then completely stopped to look him in the eye to say what he said.

But instead, he just nodded.

Then they didn't talk about his parents again, Jimin cleared his throat and changes the subject talking about the latest show that's come on TV.

A show Jungkook wouldn't ever know about, how could he when he didn't have a TV?

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Chapter 19 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*