Chapter 23

1-1-27

"I dare you to make out with a Jimin for a minute straight"

Now Jungkook didn't want to see the two kiss, no he had expected Taehyung to take a shot since the two never really kissed in front of anyone.

Yet just in case the older took out his phone to set a timer, so of course it made sense when Taehyung reached for his cup.

But when Jimin pulled Taehyung back a little and the younger looked at him, the older took hold of his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.

Jungkook pressed start and looked away feeling weird and regretting his choice of dare.

Close to 50 seconds in Jungkook looked not expecting to see what he was, sure he knew Taehyung was submissive, but he didn't think Jimin would even be dominant when it came to things like kissing.

Taehyung looked like he'd been fucked or something when the timer finally went off and Jimin pulled away Taehyung literally chased his lips kissing him again.

But Jimin lightly pushed him away, whispering something only Taehyung heard, the way he shivered and blushed was enough to guess what he said.

"Alright next" Jimin muttered "well...I guess I'll go for Yoongi, truth or dare?" Taehyung asked "maybe truth" Yoongi muttered.

"Who'd you lose your virginity to?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow "who do you think? Your cousin?" Yoongi rolled his eyes "you actually lost it to Jungkook?!" Namjoon gasped.

"Who else would I lose it to?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow "you told me you weren't a virgin!" Jungkook spoke up "I was embarrassed" Yoongi muttered "what was there to be embarrassed about? I was also a virgin" Jungkook reminded.

"I barely remember it was years ago" the older looked away "alright next!" Namjoon spoke up "alright, Seokjin truth or dare?" Yoongi asked "truth, better safe than sorry" Seokjin answered.

"What's your body count?" Yoongi questioned he had a feeling it was at least above 10 "well if you include Jaemin- no I'm joking" Seokjin laughed seeing the other face expressions.

"10 minus 9" Seokjin blushed "1?" Yoongi gasped when Seokjin nodded "I don't really like sex" he admitted "alright next" Jimin spoke up.

"Truth or dare Taehyung?" Seokjin looked up "dare" the younger responded "I dare you to take 5 shots, of course if you're not brave enough you can take 1 and not do-" "I'll do it" Taehyung interrupted.

And he did take all 5 shots.

The game continued on whenever it would be someone else's turn they would dare Taehyung or Jimin to drink a few shots when the couple chose dare.

They did that until the pair was pretty wasted, Jimin occasionally taking shots on his own Taehyung just watching him and sometimes copying.

"Do think they're drunk enough? Jungkook whispered to Yoongi who nodded "at least they're still behaving themselves" he smiled, though it faded when Jungkook poured Taehyung another shot.

"Alright, no more lal-cohol" Taehyung giggled picking up the glass and drinking down its contents "yep they're wasted" Namjoon shook his head, watching as Jimin also began giggling and staring at the floor.

"Can we get rid of these now?" Jaemin asked picking up the bottles of water, seeing the others nod he put it under the table "alright we got them drunk what now?" Yoongi asked "well, we get drunk ourselves" Jungkook smiled.

"What was the point in getting them drunk?" Namjoon questioned "just wanted them drunk for once" Jungkook answered looking over at the two, who were now lip locking.