11

17.3.17

"God Jungkook I'm so fucking sorry" Jimin apologized hugging the younger, Jungkook felt a bit uncomfortable but didn't say anything about it.

"It's fine" Jungkook assured "no it's not, you should have told me, I would have dealt with him" Jimin sighed, and then Jungkook felt him sniffle before he moved away for Jungkook.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked a little shocked to see Jimin crying "because I feel so bad, I was talking about helping you earlier, and the least I could have done was kept Taehyung in line" Jimin covers his face.

"Jimin, it's not your fault" Jungkook told "it partly is, I didn't even question you suddenly wanting to be our friend and then fuck, Taehyung looking at you all smug" Jimin sobbed.

That went on for a good 20 minutes, Jimin just continuously apologized before they finally went to get lunch, when Jimin saw Yoongi and Namjoon they asked what had happened but Jimin didn't say anything, just said Taehyung wasn't joining them.

Jungkook was slightly glad that Jimin did, he didn't know if he wanted Yoongi to know about the things Taehyung had said.

18.3.17

Jungkook sighed, it was yet another day at this damn convenience store, after that conversation with Yoongi he couldn't stop thinking about when he'd no longer have these jobs and would be able to live an ordinary life.

"Hey" That was enough to snap him out of his thoughts and catch his attention "hey" Jungkook smiled back at Jimin "you getting off any time soon?" Jimin questioned "10 minutes" Jungkook answered.

"Are you going home after that?" Jimin raised an eyebrow "yeah, I have a 2-hour break before my next job" Jungkook told "could I bother for a minute when you're done?" Jimin asked

"sure"

And sure enough, ten minutes later Jungkook was leaving the shop Jimin was standing outside of.

"All done" Jungkook told "I just wanted to say I'm sorry and if you don't wanna be our friend then please don't feel like you have to, and don't worry about anything Taehyung said to you, he won't be troubling you" Jimin offered a small smile.

"That's it?" Jungkook asked and Jimin frowned before nodding "you waited out here for 10 minutes just to tell me that? Nothing else?" Jungkook asked.

"Fuck, you just rea-well guess how I am a little too well, I had so much confidence on the way here but as soon as I saw you I felt like it was a little wrong to ask" Jimin admitted.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked "I... I didn't really know who else to go to Yoongi and Namjoon are both single same as my other friends, I don't know what to do" Jimin sighed.

"Wait... You were, or are planning on ending your relationship with Taehyung? Or even partly considering it?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin slowly nodded "well why would you come to me? I'm single" Jungkook reminded "I know but you guess what I would do and feel so well I just wanna know what you would guess I would do now" Jimin sighed.

"Well, Jimin I'm not really sure, a part of me wants to tell you to break up with him for what he did, but when I really think about it Jimin I feel like begging you to stay with him" Jungkook began.

"He-I wanna say he did it for you, did it for a good reason, wanted to make you happy but I don't know, when I take myself out of the situation, I see you asking to be my friend for whatever reason, him wanting to make you happy giving me empty threats so I become your friend" He paused.

"In a way, he had good intentions but just came about it the wrong way and got lost along the way, so should you break up with him? No, but should you let it slide without talking to him? No, and I know you haven't spoken to him, you've been crying" Jungkook mumbled the last bit as he gestured to Jimin's eyes.

"If you break up with him, god knows how much worse he'll get and how he'll fall apart and while I'm still a bit scared of him, I don't think he deserves that" Jungkook finished.

"You're too nice, Jungkook, if I was you I would have said break up with him in a heartbeat" Jimin sighed "but you're not me, and that's why you came to me" Jungkook smiled "mmh" Jimin smiled back.

"Alright, now go back home and talk to him" Jungkook said "I wasn't at home, I was staying at a friend's" Jimin told "a friend's?" Jungkook asked "literally a friend Jungkook, Taehyung knows him" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Alright I didn't say anything" Jungkook laughed before shooing Jimin off, and God was he changing.

He couldn't help but blame it on Yoongi, if he hadn't made him so comfortable that day Jungkook wouldn't be feeling this comfortable with Jimin.

He wouldn't have spoken to Jimin the way he did yesterday, gosh Jimin wouldn't even be asking him for advice, telling him he guessed and read him easily.

Jungkook would definitely say that maybe, Just maybe if Yoongi hadn't made him so comfortable he wouldn't be thinking about whether or not he might just sit next to them on Monday.

"Did I just laugh?" He asked once him Jimin was gone, it was slightly creepy how he was starting to feel like he could understand what it felt like to have friends.

Just as he turned to begin walking home, his name was being called and Yoongi was walking up to him "Going to work Jungkook?" He asked once he had Jungkook attention.

"No, I'm actually going home" Jungkook told "really, mind if I join you I'm so bored right now and my mum seems to like our house more than anything this month" Yoongi sighed "sure you can join me" The words left his lips before even had the time to consider it.

"I saw Jimin, he seemed quite happy, you must have seen him right?" Yoongi questioned "mmh" Jungkook nodded "so..the late-night conversation we had a few days ago, was that something you wanted to do or did you not have a choice?" Yoongi asked.

The question slightly caught Jungkook off guard "sorry?" "You said if you had a choice you wouldn't be wasting time having conversations you don't enjoy, so I wanna know if you had a choice or not" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook wasn't sure why the way Yoongi was looking at him was so hard to understand "It was something I wanted to do, I didn't have to let you in my house, it just happened" Jungkook told.

"Oh good, sorry about randomly asking about it, I was a bit... Upset? Angry? Probably both" Yoongi admitted "kinda because you were forced to do things you didn't want to and because it kinda felt like you were tricking us, in a way".

"Either I'm glad I'm not the only one that enjoyed our conversation" Yoongi smiled "it sounds weird when you talk about it like that, that I mean it's just a conversation" Jungkook pointed out as they reached the door to his apartment building.

"Sorry" Yoongi mumbled "guess I was really the only one" "Yoongi don't you think it's a bit weird to enjoy a conversation? Like out of all things that happened that day you enjoyed our conversation?" Jungkook pressed the elevator button.

"It sounds like we did something dirty when you say that" Yoongi sighed as the elevator doors opened "no, but like you could have enjoyed pretending to b- never mind" Jungkook followed Yoongi into the lift and pressed his number floor.

"What you enjoyed pretending to be my boyfriend? I thought out hated it with how quickly you pulled away from me" Yoongi said "firstly I never said I enjoyed it, I was gonna list a few things that happened, secondly I pulled my arm away because I'm not used to people being that close to me" Jungkook explained as they stepped out of the elevator doors and made their way to his apartment.

"I-wow so you're used to people kissing you but not being that close to you?!" Yoongi asked and even though Jungkook could tell he was joking he still felt a little embarrassed "fuck, that's not what I meant, and I was going along with you so you wouldn't get hurt" Jungkook groaned when Yoongi started laughing.

"Gosh you should see how red you are" He teased and Jungkook just rolled his eyes, though as soon as he reached his apartment, he quickly shushed Yoongi.

And suddenly he remembered it was the weekend and maybe, just maybe he should have reconsidered letting Yoongi come home with him.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Chapter 11 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*