Chapter 7

10-11-26

Jungkook wasn't expecting to wake up on top of Yoongi on Jimin and Taehyung's couch, so of course when he woke up he instantly got up, and looked around, the others were all scattered around the room fast asleep.

He glanced down at his watch and ignored the pounding headache he had god it was only 9 am "Fuck" he cursed making his way to the kitchen to get some water, wondering what had happened last night and why he'd woken up on Yoongi.

He only remembered up until the group began playing the game the rest was a blurry, one that hurt his head to think about.

So he grabbed a glass of water and something to help with his headache, once he'd taken that he headed back to the living room where Jimin was getting up and Taehyung was gone

"You alright?" Jungkook questioned "Got a small headache, please never let me drink that much alcohol" Jimin sighed walking to the kitchen, just as he left the room Taehyung walked in.

"Yesterday was so much fun" Taehyung smiled clearly he hadn't gotten as drunk as the others "I don't even remember half of it" Jungkook groaned.

"I hope you remember to break up with Ryugi... Unless you're into that cheating or two-timing shit" Taehyung joked "I'm sorry what? Why would I be breaking up with Ryugi" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"What do you not remember you and Yoongi smooching?" Taehyung asked "they kissed?" Jimin asked walking into the room, he'd been too into the game to remember.

"Mmh, they were talking and then Jungkook kissed Yoongi" Taehyung nodded "I kissed Yoongi? Why would I do that?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, I didn't hear what you guys were talking about but you had this big smile on your face and you guys almost went further than kissing but then you fell asleep, well that's what Yoongi said" Taehyung smiled.

"Tell me your joking, I didn't actually kiss him did I? No I wouldn't do that" Jungkook sighed "sorry mate but I saw you kissing, Yoongi even got a hickey to prove it" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"That's cheating though" Jungkook groaned "alright... Just break up with Ryugi" Taehyung shrugged "who said I wanted to break up with Ryugi?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"So your just gonna kiss my best friend and not get back with him even though you know he likes you?" Taehyung asked.

"Look I don't know what happened yesterday but clearly that was a mistake, I don't know why I kissed him, but I assure you it's not happening again" Jungkook stated "and I'm definitely not breaking up with Ryugi to get with Yoongi" He added.

"And why not?" Taehyung asked he never really realized how much Jungkook was hurting in their relationship so of course he found the break up unnecessary.

"Because Ryugi treats me well, how can you guarantee Yoongi would do the same?!" Jungkook raised his voice a little too much "because he likes you, why would he not treat you well?" Taehyung asked.

"Because him liking me wasn't enough to treat me well me back then, I don't really give a shit if he likes me or not, we're not getting back together alright! Whatever happened yesterday was a mistake, I was drunk and it's not happening again for fucks sake!"

"How was it a mistake? Clearly you could think straighter when you were drunk" Taehyung snorted "fuck off Taehyung, I don't see why I should end my current relationship just because my ex who I broke up with isn't over me" He was angry.

Taehyung didn't understand anything and it didn't seem like he was trying.

When Taehyung didn't say anything Jungkook let out a quiet sigh before turning to grab his phone, as he did his eyes ran over to Yoongi.

Completely stopping when he saw Yoongi was awake and looking straight back at him, they only stared for a second before Jungkook let out yet another sigh and walked off leaving the apartment.

"You ok?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook had made it pretty obvious the older was awake.

"As ok as hearing those words would make me... I mean honestly what did I expect" Yoongi muttered the last bit "hey Yoongi don't blame your-" "How can I not? He's not wrong to not care about how I feel Taehyung, I hurt him"

Taehyung didn't say anything, he just couldn't understand it was words. How could they hurt enough for Jungkook to break up with him?

It wasn't like he was doing it on purpose.

What Taehyung had heard Yoongi had said didn't seem that deep yet to Jungkook each word seemed to be like a knife to his heart.

Taehyung just didn't understand it.

But no one needed to know that.

★➹•➷•➹•➷★

It was around 12 when Namjoon left he was the last one to wake up and had left a few minutes after he woke up.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh seconds after the front door shut "what's up?" Jimin asked walking from the kitchen door and over to Taehyung who was sitting on the couch.

"I know your gonna say it's none of my business but I just don't get it" He began "...Yoongi and Jungkook" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

Taehyung nodded "it doesn't make sense, ok Yoongi can't control his tongue... Shouldn't they work on it together? I mean he didn't even say anything that mean" Taehyung muttered.

He hadn't heard much about the break up just a few things from Yoongi about how he'd said a few things about Jungkook working and that he'd been hurting Jungkook when he said things like that so the younger wanted to break up because Yoongi kept promising to stop but just never did.

So he never really understood Jungkook's side, always thought the older was just way too fucking sensitive and a bit of an asshole, couldn't take a few mean words so he broke up with Yoongi.

Taehyung let out another sigh and then turned to Jimin "what if there's something missing?" He began "you know what happened, is there something I'm missing?" Taehyung questioned "how about you ask Jungkook?" Jimin suggested.

"Like he'd tell me" Taehyung rolled his eyes "he will, if you approach him right, give it a try, if you really wanna know what happened ask Jungkook" Jimin offered a small smile.

And Taehyung sighed "alright" He muttered standing up.

"I'll ask him"

*:..。o○<_Chapter 7_>○o。..:*