Chapter 22

1-1-27

Seconds after breakfast was cooked Namjoon showed up, and the group ate, small talk was made and Jimin apologized again to Jungkook, it wasn't long after they finished breakfast that they decided to go to a zoo.

Taehyung was about to suggest that they split into groups of 2 but Jimin reminded him that Jaemin was also there. Jaemin and Seokjin ended up spitting from the group anyway when Jaemin mentioned something about monkeys.

Jimin and Jungkook also split off when Jungkook dragged Jimin over to the giraffes while Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi were looking at the tigers "so any progress with Seokjin?" Yoongi spoke from beside's Namjoon.

"Clearly not if it's Jaemin he's running off with and not Namjoon" Taehyung snorted "oh shut up" Namjoon muttered lightly shoving Taehyung "I don't even know if he likes me" he added.

"Even after everything I told you?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow "yes even after everything you told me" Namjoon nodded.

"Forget about me and Seokjin, what's going on with you and Jimin? How have you been together for 11 years and still not married?" Namjoon questioned.

"I brought a ring, like 4 years ago and then 2 years later I brought another one and I was going to propose but  Jimin and I weren't on good terms, I brought another one a week ago I just need to really think about what Jimin will say before I even pop the question." Taehyung ranted.

"You've been together 11 years why would he say no?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow "we were together 6 years straight and then 3 years of being on and off and we've finally been good for 2 years but what if I'm not what he really wants?" Taehyung asked.

"What if marriage isn't what he wants? What if I mess us up because he doesn't want to marry yet, or even worse doesn't want to marry me?" He added.

"Haven't you guys ever talked about marriage?" Namjoon questioned "we did joke about it at the beginning of our relationship, and like 6 years ago, but we don't do that anymore probably because we know it's not really a joke anymore" Taehyung responded.

His friends nodded by his side "I think you should propose it's literally been a decade, that's a long time" Yoongi stated

"I don't think I've ever seen Taehyung without confidence" Namjoon murmured "well Jimin is the only one that can make me overthink everything" Taehyung admitted.

He'd been pretty whipped from the day he met Jimin he didn't think 12 years later he'd still be just as whipped.

★➹•➷•➹•➷★

When the sun started to set the group decided to leave the zoo, they went to a restaurant and ate dinner, the mood was surprisingly really great.

I mean Jaemin was there.

The group made jokes and shared laughs, talked about old memories and things like that and 2 hours later they were heading to Taehyung's house.

To get drunk.

Now it probably seemed like the group –especially Taehyung– were always drinking, but they only really got drunk on bad days, new years, birthdays and parties which they didn't really go to.

Apart from that, they didn't really drink.

But anyways as Jungkook said, he wanted to get Jimin and Taehyung drunk so when Taehyung headed to the bathroom and Jimin went to get the alcohol.

Both going at the same time so Jungkook took the opportunity and asked the others about getting the two drunk, of course he didn't tell them his real reason.