26

Warning: underage drinking

9.3.19

Jungkook was sure at least a day had passed before it became 8 pm and people started to leave.

He'd been talking with Jimin and Jihyo for most of the time, other times he'd been with Yoongi, or on his own.

A lot of people seemed to have wanted Yoongi's attention, and Jungkook kinda got irritated but he made sure to hide it well.

He'd begun wondering where Yoongi knew these people from and how long they'd been friends for.

But that's didn't matter at 8:30 pm when most of the people were gone just a few that Jungkook had never seen were still there, they were either getting ready to leave, waiting for someone to pick them up, or giving Yoongi his present.

Something Jungkook hadn't done yet, he wanted to get to see his reaction, whether or not he liked it, but how could do that when people were still talking to Yoongi?

Finally, after 20-30 minutes majority of the people was gone and Taehyung was making his way over to Yoongi"So what did you think?" Taehyung asked "it was ok" Yoongi shrugged.

"Well the fun is not over yet, I brought alcohol!" Taehyung smiled pulling out a bag from under the table "oh we're not drinking that" Yoongi shook his head

"Aww come on Yoongi you're finally legal and you don't wanna drink on your birthday?" Taehyung asked "there are underage people here" Yoongi said.

"Seyeon and Hoseok are over age, Namjoon and I aren't little kids and neither is, Jungkook, Jihyo and Jimin" Taehyung tried again.

"Taehyung I'm not taking responsibility for anyone who gets into trouble" Yoongi groaned "I'll take responsibility ok, I mean I brought it anyways" Taehyung told.

.・ ゜ -: ✧ :- -: ✧ :- ゜・.

Yoongi didn't know why he was here sitting in a circle Jungkook to his left and Hoseok to his right, why shot glasses were sitting in front of them.

And why he allowed Taehyung to not only have alcohol but say they would play a game, where someone would ask one person a question and if they didn't answer it then they had to drink a shot.

They'd already run a few test runs none on Yoongi, who'd just really watched Jungkook, who was quiet had always been quiet but just seemed too quiet today.

"Alright, alright Seyeon, you can go first" Taehyung told she nodded seemingly thinking of something before speaking "Namjoon, are you really the same age Hoshi?".

"..Yeah... But I'd feel better if you didn't say it like that" Namjoon mumbled the last part, he was glad Hoshi wasn't here.

"Taehyung, be honest you and Jimin fight sometimes no?" Namjoon spoke "We only fought like 3 times, why do we need to fight?" Taehyung asked.

"Alright" Namjoon nodded, and when Taehyung looked over at Jungkook the younger already regretted agreeing to play.

"So... Did you actually get Yoongi a pocket watch with your money?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook never felt so embarrassing before.

"I.. How did you know what I got him? I never even gave it yet" Jungkook pointed out "answer the question" Taehyung said "yeah I did I'm not gonna steal it" Jungkook answered.

If that's how Taehyung wanted to play then Jungkook would play like that "..while we're talking about money, where do you get your money from Taehyung? Aren't you supposed to be broker than me?" Jungkook asked.