7

16.3.17

"Yoongi" Jungkook called god he was supposed to be fucking pissed, yet he was just a little mad.

The older turned around to face him a little shocked to hear Jungkook calling his name seconds before his next class "what's up Jungkook?" He questioned and when Jungkook took his hand and placed 16,500 won on it, Yoongi understood what was up.

"I already told you I don't need your money" Jungkook said "Jungkook, Stop with the pity bullshit" Yoongi rolled his eyes, Jungkook was slightly shocked when he heard Yoongi swear.

"I don't pity you" The older added "I don't care, I don't want your money, I'm doing just fine" He wasn't doing just fine "whatever Jungkook" Yoongi rolled his eyes and then he was gone.

Jungkook wasn't expecting to be left as shocked as he was.

.・ ゜ -: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :- ゜・.

"Jungkook, you alright?" Jimin asked, Jungkook, barely hearing the question took a second time respond "mmh, just a bit tired" Jungkook offered a forced smile.

"What time did you sleep?" Jimin asked "not sure was about 1 or 2" Jungkook lightly shrugged "in the morning?!" Jimin gasped "mmh" Jungkook nodded.

"That's terrible Jungkook. With how much you work you need to be getting as much sleep as possible" Jimin scold "ah that reminds me" Jungkook mumbled taking his phone out.

"What?" Jimin questioned "I need to find another job" Jungkook answered "sorry?" Namjoon joined the conversation "I said I need t-" "I know what you said Jungkook and no, you're not working anymore, you literally have no time to breath" Namjoon exclaimed.

"So?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, he wasn't liking this, he could feel himself growing annoyed "So? That's bad for your health!" Jimin pointed out "and? So what? If I don't work who will pay the bills? They won't get paid on their own" Jungkook argued back.

"Jungkook, we can giv-" "No!" Jungkook shouted maybe a little too loud as now a few eyes we're watching them "I'm tired of hearing that! I don't want your money " He was now standing slightly glaring at Namjoon.

"Jungkook sit down".

The poor boy had totally forgotten Taehyung was even there and as soon as he heard his words he was immediately sitting down and instantly apologizing.

"I'm sorry, I just... I really hate it when people offer me money" Jungkook explained his voice growing tired "fuck" He cursed 'I just can't do this friendship shit' He wanted to say it so badly but God was he scared!

"Jungkook, he doesn't pity you," It was Taehyung talking and Jungkook couldn't even look at him, fear was growing again "he's just worried, and wants to help" Jungkook was barely registering the words Taehyung was saying.

"Jungkook" Why was Taehyung talking so much? "Y-yes" Jungkook hated how his voice cracked, how scared he was of Taehyung, and yet even though he hated it he couldn't even look at him.

"Did you hear a word I said?" Taehyung asked "yes" Jungkook could feel the way Taehyung was looking at him, as if he had so much power over him, and he did.

"Taehyung what the fuck" Jungkook could hear Yoongi yet he didn't want to, right now he wanted nothing more than to be at home, in his bed.

"What?" Taehyung asked "stop whatever your doing he's clearly not happy and you're pissing me off" Yoongi sounded surprisingly calm to Jungkook "I'm literally making sure he knows we don't pity him" Taehyung defended.

"You were doing fine in the beginning before you had to start looking at him like that" Yoongi wasn't giving up, and Jungkook wished he was him, but he also wished they would stop, that maybe Yoongi would just let Taehyung go, the noise was getting to him.

Yet his fear stopped him from interfering with anything that had to do with Taehyung, regardless of whether it was something as little as conversation.

.・ ゜ -: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :- ゜・.

Jungkook has only hoped that after everything that happened at lunch he would get a peaceful day.

Unfortunately for him, all hope was lost when a someone named Taehyung entered the convenience store while Jungkook was working.

Jungkook had been packing shelves when Taehyung saw him "gosh Jungkook could you have made it any more obvious that you're fucking scared of me?" Taehyung questioned.

Being alone with Taehyung for some reason wasn't as scary as being at school with him was, now Jungkook could look at him. "I helped you, making you become friends with us wasn't for me it was for you so you wouldn't be lonely Jungkook" Taehyung tone was saying otherwise.

"So Jungkook you don't need to be scared of me, I won't tell anyone about your secret, you just need to be a little less obvious" He was smiling, Taehyung was smiling at him, but as if Jungkook was dirt.

Almost telling him know your place but with just that smile. Jungkook nodded not even knowing what to say, that didn't mean that he wouldn't later think about everything.

"Good" Taehyung's smile grew and then he was gone, it was only seconds later that Jungkook coworkers came over and asked him why he was still here when his shift was over.

Jungkook had to quickly rush to change his clothes and grab his stuff before he left for his next job.

.・ ゜ -: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :- ゜・.

12:40, he was sighing, the walk home almost seemed never-ending, and the lyrics of the song playing in his ear seemed to get less and less interesting.

Yet maybe his sigh was a little too soon as not even a second later his name was being called.

"Jungkook" It was Yoongi, the boy took out an earphone and turned around to face the older, before he had the chance to say anything, Yoongi's arm was wrapped around his.

"Sorry I took so long" He smiled up at Jungkook, Jungkook noticed the small cut on his lip, a few scars on his red cheeks.

Jungkook just about processed what Yoongi had said before a group of boys and a girl were coming into view the boy talking "come on Yoongi we know you were dating her, why would she lie?" It was one of the slightly taller ones.

"I swear he's my boyfriend, I wouldn't cheat on him with some girl I don't even know the name of" Yoongi groaned "alright kiss him then" Another boy spoke.

"Alright" Jungkook barely even knew what was going on.

But he was starting to understand a bit, that didn't mean he was willing to kiss Yoongi, but the older wasn't really giving him a choice, he just grabbed his face and kissed.

Not just a peck but like properly kiss, Jungkook knew he should have pushed him off but with the boys still there he knew it would end badly for Yoongi if he didn't kiss him back, so he did despite it being his first his he tried his best.

When Yoongi lightly bit his lip he tried not to pull back feeling a little uncomfortable.

Instead, he let Yoongi take control of the kiss, let him kiss him until the girl began talking and the older pulled away.

"Alright, he doesn't know me, he didn't do shit, he turned my friend down and we wanted revenge?" The girl spoke "really Jieun?" one of the boys scoffed, then he turned to Yoongi.

"I'm sorry for the trouble we've caused, I should have made sure she was telling the truth before doing anything" He apologized and Yoongi could see it was genuine.

"It's fine" He sighed yet the way he was looking at them was saying otherwise.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Chapter 7 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Sorry, there was lots of time skip in this chapter.