22

21.6.18

"You're not hiding anything from me right?" Jungkook asked, even if he'd told himself he'd wait a few days before saying anything, he was already asking and it had only been a few hours since he found out Yoongi liked him.

"No" Yoongi shook his head, I mean they didn't necessarily tell each other everything but they told each other a lot, Yoongi of course knew more of Jungkook's secrets and things he'd never told anyone.

But that was only because he'd been to Jungkook's house and Jungkook was comfortable around Yoongi.

"Why?" Yoongi asked "no reason" Jungkook shrugged "no reason?" The older repeated "yeah" Jungkook nodded.

"Jungkook I know you too well to know you wouldn't ask that for no reason you must have heard some weird shit" Yoongi smiled slightly.

"I seriously don't have a reason" Jungkook assured "ok" Yoongi mumbled, then they were silent, Yoongi didn't even realise he began nibbling at his nails while Jungkook began cleaning his bed.

His bed wasn't usually a mess but sometimes he left a few things on it a few meaning 10-50 items that didn't belong on his bed.

It wasn't the first time Yoongi had seen Jungkook's bed a mess so Jungkook wasn't bothered by that.

"Are you sure you're not hiding anything from me and want to be sure we're both hiding things?" Yoongi asked "yeah I'm sure" Jungkook cracked a smile.

"But I think don't you should be asking that with the way you've been biting your nails" He laughed "I'm not anxious ok?" Yoongi tried to pull a smile, he did but it wasn't very big, and Jungkook could tell it was forced.

"Okay, didn't say you were" Jungkook told, then it was back, that horrid silence. Jungkook had run out of words and Yoongi didn't know what to say, the silence, was taking all of their words.

.・ ゜ -: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :- ゜・.

Of course Jungkook wanted Yoongi to know he didn't want to date him, wanted Yoongi to know he wanted to continue being friends, wanted Yoongi to know without telling him, wanted him to take a hint, understand that he didn't want to date.

He wanted all of that, but he didn't even think that he would end up being the way he was now.

See after Jungkook asked Yoongi if he was hiding anything, they'd become a bit awkward.

The next day Yoongi had tried to get rid of the awkwardness, but it wasn't easy Jungkook could tell he was a bit uncomfortable, anxious, always on edge?

And over the last 2 weeks, they had grown more and more awkward, Jungkook blamed it on the fact that they were almost always arguing when they spoke, and it was always over the dumbest shit.

Yesterday was the worst fight they'd had yet.

2.7.18

"Jungkook, I'm so bored" Yoongi complained "you're usually bored" Jungkook responded "shouldn't you entertain me?" The older questioned getting up and walking over to Jungkook.

It was the first time in two weeks that Yoongi had come over, he'd spent majority of the day with his mum and when she dropped him home, his dad was just coming back and they got into an argument.

Yoongi didn't wanna go home after that, and since Jungkook had told him he could come over even when he was at work that's what Yoongi did.

I mean he was familiar with Jungkook's parents, so there was no reason for him to say no.

"No" Jungkook shook his head eyes focused a little too much on his phone "Jungkook" Yoongi called sitting next to him on his bed "yeah" Jungkook answered.