Missing

CHAPTER 15

Hours pass by and the team arrives back at Quantico. The case was solved and they are more than glad to arrive back in D.C. in order to finally relax at home.

The case was solved rather quickly, with the team solving it in less than a week. The unsub turned out to be a member of the AAF organization.

A male in his late 30's, a very dedicated member of the AAF. He, like the rest of the people in the organization, was against the fracking company to establish in his hometown.

However, he took it to an extreme, killing in a vicious manner in order to act against the fracking corporation. His MO was based on how fracking companies work, drilling holes to the ground except, in this case, he drilled his victims alive.

He became more disorganized as he continued to kill, leaving evidence that the team quickly caught up in order to apprehend him.

But now, the case was finally over. They just had to go back to their office in order to fill out a few paperwork and then clock out.

The team is inside the elevator, waiting to arrive back at the office. Reid is currently telling the whole team a list of facts about Pennsylvania after Luke asked him if he knew something about the state.

A question he now regrets.

"Did you guys know that Pennsylvania is the only original colony not bordered by the Atlantic Ocean," Reid tells the group, bombarding them with endless facts straight from an encyclopedia.

"And that Pittsburgh has over 300 sets of city-maintained steps. If they were stacked on top of each other, they would reach over 26,000 feet high. They would measure higher than a lot of the Himalayan Mountains."

"Why would you know that information?" Matt asks with a puzzled expression.

"No! Don't ask no more questions," Emily quickly tells him.

She was tired of being bombarded with random facts from the boy genius.

"If you continue he will end up telling us how many insects are in that state," she says while rubbing her head.

The team all let out a snicker, knowing that their boss was right.

"Actually, the state has over-"

Ding. The elevator doors open, interrupting Reid's fact. The team steps out of the elevator, escaping hearing any more facts Reid had to offer.

They love Spencer, they really do. He is the little brother in the team but they all needed a break from Pennsylvania.

That includes any facts about the state.

Luke was about to open the glass door of the entrance when he and the rest of the team suddenly hear running down the hallway.

They turn to their left and see Penelope running towards them. At first, they all just believed that the tech woman was excited to see them.

After all, this isn't the first time that she runs to them in order to greet them.

But then, the team quickly notice that the tech woman did not have on her typical smiling face. Instead, they were met with a very worried facial expression.

"Hey, Garcia. What's wrong?" JJ asks, wondering why the woman looked so worried.

"Oh my God! I... I tried calling you guys but I forgot that you were on the jet and... and," Garcia said while stuttering.

It was obvious that she was very anxious, to the point that she couldn't get out a coherent sentence.

"Garica, calm down," Emily said while placing down her bag at a nearby table. "What happened?"