Night IN

CHAPTER 28

The rest of the night was all fun for the four ladies.

They started with a classic table game Jenga. They went for 3 rounds of this game. In the first round, Penelope dropped the tower by accidentally taking off two blocks instead of one.

In the second round, Dani dropped it after having no other option in doing so. The tower was flimsy and any minimal touch would have collapsed it.

In the final round, Emily dropped the tower. Mostly because she was on her third or fourth glass of wine.

And to top it off, she spilled the wine.

At least the wine wasn't the most expensive one she has. That would have been a real tragedy.

Her hand and eye coordination were not the most ideal for the game though she was insistent in saying that she was not drunk.

Just a little... tipsy.

Then they played charades. They played in teams, Emily and Penelope against JJ and Dani.

One round consisted of actions, such as moving the lawn or writing a note. Emily had to act out her using a weed wacker. No one could guess what she was doing.

"Sweeping!"

"Golfing!"

"Walking a dog?!"

They would have never guessed the answer. Emily wasn't sure what a weed wacker was. Acting it out wasn't easy.

The second round was sports, which JJ and Dani won swiftly. Dani's favorite part was when Emily would act out something.

The brunette was surprisingly bad at acting out her words, mostly due to the wine, making everyone think she was dancing weirdly even though her word was hopscotch.

For the rest of the night, they all decided on doing something more relaxing that involves less energy.

They settled in to watch a movie to close off the night.

They all changed to more comforting clothes and grabbed some snacks for the movie.

Cheetos for JJ, gummy bears for Penelope, and popcorn for Emily and Dani.

They settled in Emily's bedroom, with Garcia sitting comfortably on a beanbag chair from Dani's bedroom while JJ sat on the corner couch of the room.

Emily and Dani were on the bed, sitting against the headboard of the bed.

Emily was scrolling through movies to watch, asking the ladies if they had any preferences.

JJ and Dani were in favor of an action movie. Penelope said anything but horror.

Working in the BAU showed her more than enough gruesome things.

Emily scrolled down the movies in search of the right one.

While scrolling down Penelope glances at a movie title and jumps up.

"Oooo! Can we watch Fifty Shades Free? The first two movies are so good."

"The chemistry those two have is incredible and romantic and don't get me started on the handsome hot chunk of thunder Jamie Dornan is!"

"Gosh how I would love to be carried by his strong arms and he can take me wherever he wants and-"

"Alright, Penelope! That is enough aloud daydreaming about Mr. Jamie for tonight," Emily interrupted, unable to contain a chuckle.

She quickly covers Dani's ears before Penelope says something that is not so PG-friendly.