Relaxing Day

CHAPTER 27

The next day came rolling in. Bright rays of sun rays enter through the windows announcing another morning.

David arrived around 11, bringing in a homemade Italian breakfast.

He brought in macchiato for him and Dani while bringing in Decaffeinato for Emily, knowing that the woman quit caffeine a while back.

This was accompanied by some fine Italian bread and his main course, Frittatas.

Dani wasn't sure what it was at first but she deduced that it was like an unfolded omelet. Whatever it was, one thing was for sure.

It was delicious.

The girl admired the culinary skills Rossi had. David is a man with many talents.

An FBI agent, an author, a cook, and a founder of the BAU. Dani wondered if David hadn't become a profiler would he have chosen the career of a chef?

Surely the man would have opened up restaurants with Michelin stars by now. He is a pretty talented cook, no doubt about it.

Emily is finishing up some paperwork in her office that David brought for her while he and Dani were in the living room playing on the PlayStation console the teenager received last Christmas.

She usually plays it during the weekends or when Emily was away on a case.

One of the best gifts she has received. Both of them were playing Call Of Duty, one of David's favorite games.

He remembers playing with the first version that came out in 2003, he thought the first-person shooter video game was a very good game with great graphics at the time.

Now in 2017, he sees that the game is better than ever with on-the-dot graphics and brand new features.

With years of playing older versions of the games, David knew all the tricks and gags in the game.

He knew all maps by heart, knowing where the opponents would be spawning and hiding. He was no Rookie in this.

He is a total expert.

Daniela isn't a bad player at all. She had this game for almost a year, having good practice on it. She knew most places and moves that would get her on top of the game.

She had earned powerful weapons that combined with the tactics David has taught her so far would make her a pretty good player.

David is a far better player than she was but she knows playing with him is a strong advantage. She really liked playing with him.

He was competitive but also calm in showing her what to do in order to improve.

He was also very fun to hang around with, always making her laugh while playing the game.

The girl is glad in knowing she can always count on the team for the company.

She knows everyone makes an effort in helping her in any way they can, including visiting her. She truly appreciates the kind gestures of everyone.

She feels good knowing she finally has a group of people to rely on.

She is glad David stopped by for a visit. She really has fun with him in kicking ass in this game.

Both of them are sitting on the couch while holding each controller. Both are solely focused on the TV where the game was going on.

The screen is split in two, each of them having its own screen.

There was a 10-second countdown on-screen giving them an opportunity to choose their weapons.

"It's Nuketown. I am using a CR- 56. I am not risking running out of bullets out here," Dani tells Rossi as she clicked on her weapon of choice.