🌿Chapter 2🌿

You, Mari and Sunny arrived at a park where kids were playing and families were having a picnic's.

"Here we are!" announced Mari as you three walked into the park, the smell of cooked marinated meat flooded your nose as you watched children play and run around the park.

You looked around in awe and looked back up at the taller girl "This place is so cool! I haven't been to the park in months" you said looking at the swings and slides filled with kids having fun. Mari giggled and pointed towards a picnic blanket with a few people on it "There they are, c'mon (Y/n), i gotta introduce you to the rest!" Mari said jogging over to the group with Sunny.

You followed Mari, a bit overwhelmed from all the attention you were about to get. You stood behind Mari, as she said her hello's to the group.

"Guys, our new neighbor moved in today! This is (Y/n)! " Mari said, stepping aside revealing you. You smiled and waved at the group of four "Hello, its nice to meet you all!".

The boy with slightly long hair stood up with a big grin on his face "Oooo you're the people that moved in next door! I'm Kel, my dad helped your dad move in!" Kel said holding out his hand.

You put your hand in his as he started aggressively shaking it. You laughed and stumbled a bit from his actions "Nice to meet you Kel" a girl pushed him aside before he could end up hurting your arm "Kel! You cant just go up to people and do that! You might hurt them" the girl puffed up her cheeks furrowing her eyebrows at the brown haired male.

Kel furrowed his eyebrows and stood back up "I wasn't TRYING to hurt them!" the girl rolled her eyes and looked at you with a sweet smile on her face "Sorry about him, I'm Aubrey!" she introduced. You giggled and smiled back "It's okay! He didn't hurt me, nice to meet you Aubrey!" she shook your hand but less aggressive than Kel.

Aubrey moved aside for the next person to go to you before arguing with Kel. A tall male went next, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously before holding out his hand "Don't mind them they argue a lot, I'm Hero, welcome to Faraway "he introduced, you shook his hand as well and nodded "Thank you Hero!"

And the last one, a male with light blonde hair, a small pink flower sitting gently on his left ear. He had baby blue eyes and wore blue overalls with a green shirt underneath. He gave you a soft smile and held out one hand while the other held a camera.

"Hello, I'm Basil" you shook his hand and smiled at him "Its very nice to meet you Basil, i love your name, my mom used to grow Basil back in our old house" you informed him.

Basil let out an interested hum before he smiled at you "Oh you take care of plants too?" he questioned leaving the two of you standing up while the others sat down on the picnic blanket.

You nodded and put your hands behind your back "Yup! Me and mom used to take care so many plants together! We even had a small green house before, Sadly we had to sell some of them for money but we kept most of them!" You said happily, seems you both had an interest in growing and taking care of plants.

Basil chuckled lightly at your bubbly personality and offered you a place next to him on the blanket "We should visit each others houses sometime! I would love to see your plants" You recommended to him.

Basil thought for awhile before nodding and smiling "Sure, I'll ask my grandma if i could" you nodded and looked around the picnic blanket, a basket filled with various snacks was in the middle and what looked like a photo album next to it.

"So Mari, when's the recital?" Hero asked taking a bite out of the cookie he was holding "Oh its in 2 days actually! Me and Sunny have been working hard to get the song perfect for it!" she said happily, Sunny looked down at his lap seemingly conflicted about something.