🌿Chapter 11🌿

Welcome to your room..

...

You been here as long as you can remember..

...

Why?

...

Why were you doing this to yourself..?

...

You can leave

...

Why aren't you leaving?

...

You can leave and see Basil

...

Isn't that what you want?

...

He makes you happy dosent he?

...

So why?

...

Why wont you get up

....

wake

up

....

You snapped open your eyes and put a hand to your rapidly beating heart, it was still dark outside and your window was open, blowing cold wind into your room. You shivered and looked at your clock reading the time "2:35 am.. " you rubbed your eyes and yawned about to go back to bed. You flinched when you started to hear glass shatter in your father's room.

You slowly sat up noticing the now stale and dry pancakes sitting on your desk. That was from 2 days ago when your father apologized to you. He continued doing it every time he brought you food, begging you to eat. He wanted you back to normal... But you didn't listen...

He even begged you to leave the house, he begged so much but it never flew into your ears.

He didn't come into your room yesterday...

He's completely given up...

Its all his fault...

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
(TW: Suicide)
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

A loud thump came from your father's room before the sound of shattering glass...

Even though he forced you to stay inside and isolate you from the person you cared about, he was still your father... you loved him..