🌿Chapter 4🌿

4 years has passed since then, you were now seventeen and you haven't spoken to anyone from your friend group ever since.

Your plants were wilting due to your lack of motivation to take care of them, you've started growing more distant to your father as well, he's been working a lot. Which ends up with you alone at home for hours and sometimes even days.

Today was a day like most.

Wake up..

eat..

lay down..

sleep..

repeat..

But once you went down to eat you saw there was no food to be found in the kitchen, meaning it was your monthly visit to othermart. You sighed and grabbed some money off the counter and slipped on some shoes before grabbing your keys and heading out.

You quietly walked down the road humming a soft tune as you heard children joyously laughing and playing. You smiled slightly remembering your childhood, when you used to laugh and play like life didn't matter.

Which reminded you, you needed to buy your medicine. Your father took you to a physiatrist a few months after Maris death, and you were diagnosed with depression at the age of 13.

Not like the medication helped a lot but it was something to rely on.

As you passed by the park you heard yelling, laughing and a few familiar voices "A-Aubrey give it back!" a blonde yelled trying to reach out for a camera while another guy held him tightly so he couldn't get it.

A Pink haired girl swung a nailed bat over her shoulder and smirked holding the camera in her hands "Why should i? It looks waayyy better with me anyway" she said.

You stopped and looked back at the group with tired eyes, the blonde struggled to get out of the guys grasp clearly too weak to even hurt him. While the group watched and laugh at his struggle, why did they look so...familiar?

Your legs turned around by themselves and walked towards the group still holding the keys in your hand. You didn't know why you were approaching them, you just felt like you had too.

Once there you stood in front of the pink haired girl and smiled "Could you give that back please?" you asked nicely. The atmosphere grew quiet at your arrival before she started laughing and so did her goons.

"(Y/n)? Is that you? I haven't seen you in 4 years and now you decided to show yourself?" The girl said putting her bat on the ground holding the camera in her other hand.

You tilted your head and furrowed your eyebrows... "Do i... know you?" you said giving her an awkward smile.

Uh oh

The girl irked and furrowed her eyebrows she dropped the camera and raised her first. Before you knew it you stumbled over holding your sore cheek.

She just punched you..

"(Y/n)!" The blonde yelled, worry lacing his voice.

The girl then grabbed you by your shirts collar and dragged you towards her "Don't act like you don't know me! Where were you when Mari died?! You just left us like nothing happened!! Now you're acting like you don't know us?!" she yelled at you, shaking you around as she did so.

You're eyes widened when she mentioned Mari, you pushed her backwards shocking her in response "Don't remind me of her!" You yelled, silencing her and the rest of the group.

Then it hit you..

"Aubrey... what happened to you... you used to be the sweetest girl! Now you're picking on people who cant even defend themselves?!" you yelled pushing the girl further back.