Chapter 10

3rd person POV

The whole week went by in a wink. Nothing special happened the whole time. Except for a few moments when Ikio would smile or giggle and times, when Katsuki laughs, makes Izuku's heart swell.

Every day Katsuki would always look forward to the dinner, as he gets to spend time with Izuku. He grew some sort of feeling towards the younger, which he couldn't put a finger on.

But now, all that matters is that Katsuki feels happy when he is with Izuku! Izuku does too. Ikio is still not acknowledged by his father, but that will soon change, hopefully.

Ikio is still not at an age to understand hate and love, so Izuku hopes he could change Katsuki before Ikio gets older. If Ikio does understand this, he might fall into depression, making the situation even worse.

Izuku found out about Katsuki's weird liking of spicy curry. He decided on the same today.

Ikio had just had his milk, his eyelids were feeling heavy, but he was fighting off his sleep. Izuku himself hated sleep when he was small.

When Ikio doesn't want to sleep but he still feels tired, he starts crying and whining at the uneasiness, making it even tougher for Izuku.

But, Izuku soon found out what puts Ikio to sleep. Songs. Smooth and calming songs always put Ikio to sleep for a few moments and Izuku loves it when he gives up and lets the sleep take over.

Izuku notices Ikio nodding his head, trying not to sleep. Izuku smiles and chuckles. He slowly picked him up and started cradling him.

Ikio seemed to fall asleep, but just then he would snap open his eyes again, making Izuku sigh. How clever this boy, acting like he is sleeping but then irritating Izuku to the fullest.

It took a while until Izuku was able to put Ikio to sleep. After which he started working on the dinner. Just on cue as it was done, Katsuki came back.

Izuku rushed to welcome him. When he was helping Katsuki with his coat, Izuku saw the purple eye bags under Katsuki's eyes. This made Izuku worry about the elder.

Katsuki didn't speak anything and went up to his room for a shower. Izuku figured that the elder had some sort of a dispute at work. Making him worry even more.

It wasn't long until Katsuki came back with a towel around his neck and water dripping down his now wet hair. Izuku was worried that he would catch a cold. How reckless.

"Katsuki! You might catch a cold! Why are you being so careless?" This sentence didn't help Katsuki in any way, it just got him even more upset.

Flashback

Katsuki has returned home from work. Camie was 7 months pregnant now. Every day Katsuki would try his best to come home early to spend time with his wife and baby.

The same happened that day, Camie had asked for some sweets to satisfy her pregnancy needs. Her cravings were quite extreme, but Katsuki loved spoiling her.

There was a thunderstorm outside, as the clock ticked by, Camie grew even more worried. Even though Katsuki uses a car to work, since he had to buy Camie some stuff, he got himself drenched.

He came back home, dripping wet. "Hey, baby! Am home! Where are my princess and my prince?" Katsuki spotted Camie on the couch looking at him with tears in her eyes.

Katsuki immediately rushed to her care. Katsuki didn't even realize he was the reason for the tears in his wife's eyes. "Idiot! You might catch a cold! Why are you so careless?"

She asked sobbing uncontrollably. Katsuki kneeled in front of her and held her face in between his palms, squishing them in the process.

"Am so sorry baby. I didn't intend to make you worry. I wanted to get what you asked, it took some more time than expected due to the thunderstorm" he said slowly kissing away her tears.

"Please don't do this again. It's okay if you didn't get what I wanted. After all, you are everything I want."

Flashback over.

Izuku quickly took Katsuki's towel and started drying his hair. Oblivious to the fact that Katsuki had tears in his eyes. Izuku kept going until he was satisfied.

Before Izuku could notice, Katsuki dried his tears and started eating dinner with him. Izuku thought something was suspicious since Katsuki didn't reply, but he shrugged it off.

Slowly Katsuki came out of his sad phase and started talking with Izuku like every other day. Izuku was happy to see Katsuki laugh and smile on occasions.

"It's nice to hear your laugh," Izuku stated randomly before he could even realize it. This triggered yet another flashback to Katsuki. He was already on the edge.

Even though Izuku didn't intend to make Katsuki mad, he unintentionally did. Katsuki quickly responded. "You're my worker, don't think you could get closer to me by complimenting me."

Just then a loud wail was heard. Izuku quickly looked up to Katsuki's scowl and excused himself to tend to Ikio. Katsuki sat in the kitchen with a frown.  

It was as if Ikio just saved a very bad ending situation. But no matter what, Izuku had to face the situation.

After putting Ikio back to sleep, he went back to confront Katsuki.

Katsuki was still in the same place with the same emotion. "What did you mean by that, Katsuki?" Izuku asked frowning.

"I said, you are my servant, just a babysitter for that brat and a housekeeper. Know your limits, Izuku Midoriya."

Katsuki spat out with venom. Izuku didn't understand the situation at all. "What do you mean? I just said that it's nice seeing you smile genuinely after everything you have been through. I meant that I understand you."

Of course, Izuku didn't understand anything that was happening at the moment, Katsuki was only lashing out at Izuku for something that wasn't even his mistake.

This is what is wrong with Katsuki. He doesn't know when and how he should express his anger. He doesn't know who is the person that gets affected when he does this.

It always ends up in an even worse situation making it harder for him to untangle everything.

"HA! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!?! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!?! HONESTLY, I HATE BOTH YOU AND THAT 'MISTAKE' WHOM YOU ARE HERE TO BABYSIT!?!

KNOW YOUR GOD DAMN LIMITS!?! YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND ME?!? YOU AND YOUR PERFECT LIFE ARE JUST IRRITATING ME EVEN MORE, YOU GET THAT!?!

YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED, AND HERE O HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!?! JUST SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!?!"

Izuku felt offended. What does Katsuki mean by that? Neither does Katsuki know anything about Izuku. Who is he to judge Izuku?

"Okay then, sir. I would do nothing more than be your servant at your service. Just so that you know, you know nothing about me either"

Izuku retorted and left to his room. Angry tears ran down his face, as he tried to wipe them off harshly.