Chapter 47

3rd person's POV

Izuku woke up the other day, feeling a little uneasy, he saw Katsuki's strong arms around his waist, which has always made him feel protected.

These days, everything felt perfect. All of the sudden, Izuku was told that his boyfriend was raped, especially years after his boyfriend's death.

Sure, the others would have thought that feeling bad or guilty for a dead person after knowing something was stupid. But Izuku loved him.

It was not quite pleasant information it could have been avoided too. But when found out, it would have turned into a far worse situation.

Katsuki slowly woke up, looking down at a blushing angel. "Morning, Deku. How was your sleep?" He asked, a huge yawn breaking him from continuing. 

Izuku giggles heartily, his voice ringing through Katsuki's ears as he perks up, confused. "No, I mean, it's just that you look like a kitten now." Izuku explains, ruffling Katsuki's bed hair as if he was trying to prove it. 

Katsuki shakes him off, scowling playfully. "I do not look like a kitten. Kittens are cute, a Bakugo is never cute." Katsuki stubbornly cuts him off, already standing up and getting ready for the day. 

"Well, Ikio is cute and he's a Bakugo." Izuku retorts, falling back on the bed with a dramatic sigh. 

"Well, that is true, but still, I'm not cute. But you're cute, you know. You always look like a cute little bunny." Katsuki smugly says, reaching over to scratch Izuku's ears like how he would do to a bunny. 

"Now where did that come from?" Izuku whines loudly, pushing Katsuki's hand away as he chuckles. 

Katsuki carried Izuku to their kitchen, holding him in a bridal style. Izuku was just dressed in short boxers and over a large shirt of Katsuki's.

Katsuki placed Izuku on the kitchen counter and started making a simple breakfast. "Kacchan? Who taught you cooking? You seem to be an expert!"

"Ah! It was my old hag, I was a little interested actually, so when I grew a little old I started cooking with her. It was fun. So then it turned into a hobby." He explains, skillfully cutting the vegtables. It kind of looked like he was just purposefully flexing in front of Izuku. 

"Well! Seems like I should thank her for the delicious food I get from you!" Katsuki just chuckled since he knew that it was true, he loves his mother's recipes. 

All the time, Izuku was having at Katsuki's hands, which does wonders, cooking, chopping, and slicing that he could have fun with only looking at Katsuki's fingers. They looked so professional when Katsuki flips the spices bottles, catching it mid-air and sprinkling it onto the dish.  

They both ate breakfast together, mimicking and teasing each other. "Deku? You know I love you right?" Katsuki asked us about the blue.

"Of course, Kacchan. But why the sudden question?"

"It's just that, our life is like some drama, you know. At first, we had to deal with my stubborn and depressed ass. Then when we had to get me to warm up to that brat.

I had to overcome my hate and stupidity and love him. Then when we thought everything was perfect, we got bad news about Dabi. Well, technically from Dabi.

Then you had a phase. We had to get you over the past. It took quite a while. Then we had to understand that we love each other. We then confessed.

We had quite a drama series in our life, didn't we?" Katsuki laughed out. Izuku himself giggled, he felt a little childish when he started feeling guilty for something he wasn't at fault for.

What happened in the past had already happened. We can't change it. But then again, Dabi had to intervene in between their lives to create another chaos.

Everything knew that the rape thing was unnecessary. What was more infuriating was that no one knew about it, even though it has been years after his death.

Izuku beat himself that he wasn't a good boyfriend. He was worried because he didn't even know that his boyfriend was being sexually assaulted.

Even though Izuku's boyfriend usually stayed at Izuku's place he had no idea. But now everything was over. Izuku understood that Dabi was the one at fault.

Izuku couldn't have known, even if he did, there is very less chance he could have stopped it. So, at last, everything was perfect.

Izuku and Katsuki have finally learned the meaning of life.

According to them, life is something whose past is to be forgiven and forgotten, whose present is to be enjoyed and lived to its extent, and whose future is supposed to be awaited with curiosity and not worry.

Their past was a lesson. The present is their happiness. Future is something where they are going to apply their lesson and find happiness.

Katsuki and Izuku were finally able to succumb to the present and understand that the past couldn't be changed. Even if they mourn for days, nothing could be changed.

Now they are a perfect couple with a beautiful kid. All that Izuku wanted, a family and a beautiful kid, was given to him now.

All that Katsuki wanted, Happiness and a great family, was also with him now.

"Deku? Shall we go pick up that brat? I already miss him." Katsuki suddenly, but expectedly asks. Recently, he had been so attached to Ikio, he couldn't bare being away from him outside office hours.

"Sure! But I get to bathe him today!" Izuku immediately calls dibs, running over to collect the car keys as Katsuki chases him all through the stairs, yelling at him to stop.

"Wait! What!?! Of course not! I love bathing him! Don't you dare argue with me, babe!" Katsuki screams frustratedly as Izuku's giggles echo in the house. 

Yup! Everything is perfect! At last!