Chapter 38

Warning: Mentions of rape

Katsuki's POV  

We were all getting ready to go to the Midoriya's so I decided to wear simple black jeans with a white tee shirt that says, 'PLUS ULTRA'.

I am usually confident with everything I do, but today I felt a little nervous about wearing it to meet my boyfriend's house.

What if they didn't like my dressing sense?

What if they make me break up with Izuku because I am really bad at choosing dresses, what if they think I am very bad at choosing stuff in general?

What if they think and realize that Izuku could do a lot better than me?

What would they think if they knew I have a son?

What if they forbid him from meeting me?

Just as all these things ran into my head, Deku walked in full dress with a cute Ikio in his hand, Ikio was wearing a shark onesie.

"Awwww, my prince and princess both look so cute!" I noticed Deku blush when I called him princess, must take note of that. Suddenly I heard him gasp.

"Kacchan! You are wearing this? It's my favorite tee shirt! I have one too" I smiled at him and nodded before we went downstairs to meet those dumbasses called my friends.

"Shall we go guys?"

Time skip~

We reached the Midoriya household, it wasn't very big or anything, but it was quite cozy looking from the outside. hand

It was still big enough to hold all of us, including the Dekusquad and Deku's parents.

All were excited to meet Deku's parents, everyone except me, I was nearly nibbling my nails in fear. Deku then energetically knocked on the door, impatiently.

The door was opened by a lady who looked similar to Deku, with emerald hair, freckles, and lovely. She pulled Deku in a hug "Izuku! Welcome back!"

"Thanks, mom! Come on, guys!" We went inside to find a beautifully designed house, it looked homely and beautiful. Ikio in my hands seemed to like it too.

Then the introductions started, "Okay mum, let me introduce them to you, this is Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and thus it's my boss.

Who also recently confessed to me so we are like a thing now!" I felt a little nervous on the inside but true not to show it, I gave a weak smile to her.

"Oh! That's awesome! And you, my dear (She said pointing to me) you look handsome and sweet, make sure to protect my son and you can call me mom! Nice to meet you!"

Her voice kinda relaxed me. It was nice. She then noticed Ikio and quickly cane towards me I passed him to her. "Oh my goodness! He looks cute! Awwww!"

I was glad that she didn't mind that I have a son. She then told me, "Izuku always wanted a kid and a family. I am happy you could provide that and love to him!"

Before I could respond Izuku said, "Mom you better not be embarrassing me!" We slightly chuckled and went into what seemed to be a dining room.

They were two more people, "Guys, this is Amajiki Senpai and Mirio Senpai! They are a year elder than you all." We had a small talk.

"Mom, where is he?" Mrs. Midoriya then went upstairs to call someone after excusing herself. "Who is it, Izu?" I heard Pikachu ask.

"Oh! I meant my mother's boyfriend. I don't call him dad because I challenged him I will once he proposes to my mother." All the others have a shirts laughed while I involuntarily snorted.

Then a blonde man came down.

"Guys, this is my mother's boyfriend, hopefully, my soon to be father, the name is Toshinori Yagi." Mr. Yagi slightly smacked his head.

And likewise, all the new guys were introduced to him, I was even happier when he says that I seem to be a nice person and that he is happy we are dating.

I like Deku's parents very much. They seem to be the ideal parents a person would want. Like I was happy that they were supportive in the first place.

"Hasn't Shoto arrived yet?" I couldn't help but feel jealous when he was worried for someone else. Speak of the devil, he came in, instantly hugging Deku's family.

He even addressed Mrs. Midoriya as a mom! We all had a slight conversation with one other, he also said that the rest of the Dekusquad didn't come.

I could feel that he wanted to say something, but he seemed hesitant and guilty, "So let me get straight to the point, I am here because I wanted to tell you guys something regarding Dabi.

So during the trial in the court he accepted a few stuff and these came to my notice, he was smirking at me while saying this, so he did it on purpose.

Deku, I am so sorry, but remember how you said that your boyfriend wasn't that talkative with you the week before 'that'-"

I remembered Deku telling me about it,

Flashback

"Kacchan, before his death he was a little away and hesitant with me. Like he wouldn't do anytime intimate and rejected if I initiated something.

I was worried he would break up with me or if he was upset about something, so I planned my proposal a month earlier than the actual date."

Flashback over

I then continued to listen to Shoto, "-and also remember what and all I said that Dabi was charged for? " Shoto seemed a little sad and hesitant.

"Yes, you said Sexual assault, drug dealing, and attempt murder, right?". I didn't understand the connection no one did.

"Dabi accepted that he raped him... "