Chapter 16

3rd person's POV

"What in the world are you doing here, Bakugo?"  Well, that was a warm welcome. We can't expect anything better from Aizawa anyway.

"Hi, Sensai! This is my boss, I technically work for him and today we are here to meet Eri! Since I couldn't meet her yesterday! Hope you don't mind and thank you for having us!"

Izuku pushed in even before Aizawa could even react to it. He also pulled a shocked Katsuki, by his wrist. Aizawa let out a sigh and followed them.

All that Aizawa wanted was a good sleep after eating a delicious meal cooked by his husband. Yet here he is talking to two immature adults, as he calls them.

"Your fucking married?!? Why didn't I know this?!?" Katsuki cursed out. " Shut up Bakugo, there are kids in this household." Katsuki quickly corrected himself. He has manners, you know.

"Wait Katsuki. Please don't tell me you didn't know! It was so obvious." Izuku gasped, as Shinso came down the stairs, Katsuki dropped his jaw at him.

Aizawa knew that things were going to go downhill when Katsuki have an offended look.

"Look Bakugo, let me explain-" he was cut off.

"OHH! DO WE HAVE NEW VISITORS??" Katsuki caught on and fake gagged. "Present Mic?!? Honesty Aizawa sensei?!? You also have a kid who looks like he is just a couple of years younger than me?!?"

Katsuki couldn't imagine it, hrs former homeroom teacher is already married to a kid who seems to be just a little younger than him.

The big thing was He was married to Katsuki's English teacher!

"Katsuki, that's my classmate." Katsuki couldn't control himself, he nearly puked, but Eri cut that out with a sweet voice. "Who is that?"

Katsuki immediately looked at Aizawa for an explanation. Aizawa sighed and explained, "Yes Bakugo, am married to Present Mic, this is Hitoshi Shinso and this is Eri. Both of them were adopted."

Eri went up to Katsuki and looked up at him with her cute doe eyes. While Katsuki had an accusing look on Aizawa. He then noticed Eri and kneeled to her level.

"Hi, Mr! Nice to meet you how do you know my parents and Mr. Deku?"  Katsuki cooed at her and replied, "I am your parent's     ex-student and Izuku is working for me."

"Izuku? Who's that?" Katsuki was shocked by her words and he looked toward Izuku. " He meant me Eri. And sorry Katsuki, everyone knew me as Deku."

"You don't have to apologize for that." He mumbled. Aizawa gasped, with fake surprise. "Is this the same Bakugo who studied in my class?!?" Katsuki chuckled lightly at his teacher's antics and picked up Eri.

Eri already seemed comfortable with Katsuki and no one questioned it, Eri wasn't usually good with strangers, but she trusted Katsuki, which was nice!

Present Mic then said, "We are sorry for your loss, we heard about it" Aizawa nodded in agreement. "That's fine, I am trying to forget it."

Katsuki said, a little coldly. He didn't come here to talk about his sorrows, he is here to forget them or that's how he wants it to be.

Izuku motioned his eyes to the others to drop the topic and that's exactly what they did. "Well, come on them Bakugo, we could go to my room."

Shinso has heard a lot about Katsuki and his friends. He looks up to them, honestly speaking. He was excited when he saw Katsuki and now wanted to talk to him.

Shinso said that to divert the topic, and he succeeded in it, Eri squealed when she heard her brother, "Yay! I have a new friend to play with!" The three disappeared to the staircase, Izuku telling them he would soon follow behind.

"Sorry Sensai. He hasn't been doing great after his wife's death. I didn't want you to start it up, he gets angry at times. He hates and never stays in the same room as his son because of that."

"Does he holds it against his son? That's bad!" Izu sadly nodded his head as he gave them a sheepish smile, "Am sorry if I offended you while telling you not to talk about it..."

"It's okay Izuku. You did what was right." Izuku smiled and thanked him, before excusing himself to join the others in Shinso's room.

The moment he entered, he nearly burst out laughing, he was trying so hard to control his emotions. "Stop laughing you idiot! It wasn't my fault, okay?"

Katsuki said and frowned.

Izuku couldn't hold out anymore, he fell to the ground holding his stomach, laughing out loud. Aizawa came in to see what was so funny, Present Mic followed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!?!?" Present Mic started, Aizawa knew he had to keep up his cold and strict behavior, so he had to hide his emotions, but this was too much!

They found Hitoshi holding his mouth and laughing. Eri had put cute watermelon hair clips on Katsuki's bangs. Eri also had matching ones in her hair.

There aren't watermelons, but it looked somewhat like this!

"Well, that escalated quickly."

Katsuki spent the whole day getting to know Hitoshi and playing princess with Eri.

Shinso has asked him a lot of questions about his high school days and how his father was to them. Katsuki had gladly answered all the questions. He loved the attention.

For the last few days, no one had volunteered to become the mannequin for Eri's games, but Katsuki gladly did.

Eri went on and on and on with playing dress-up with Katsuki, all the others were sitting in Shinso's room, talking with Katsuki and Izuku.

Eri even made him wear a prince dress that Shinso had bought for Halloween but never wore because it was too big on him. Katsuki gladly tried it on seeing that Eri was super excited to see him.

Everyone didn't expect him to look good, but they were astonished when they saw him come out of the bathroom with his outfit on.

Izuku was blushing hard as Aizawa was appreciating Katsuki, Shinso took a few pictures for Katsuki and the present mic was excited with Eri who was also jumping around with happiness.

"I didn't expect you to be a children's person, Bakugo," Aizawa said as Eri tried to do Katsuki's hair

"I always loved kids, Aizawa."

Katsuki suddenly felt a gush of sadness overcome him. He hasn't been like this to HIS son. He hated him. But he couldn't get himself to love Ikio.

Not after what happened to Camie. Deep down Katsuki blames himself, but on the outside, he always blamed Ikio to make himself feel better.

Ever since Katsuki's fight with Camie, he felt insecure. Maybe Katsuki wants good enough for Camie? Maybe Katsuki's a bad husband?

Maybe Katsuki isn't worth living? But to push these thoughts away he didn't spend time with Katsuki, using hate as an excuse. That's the reason he started working long hours.

Maybe this would all change because of a certain green-haired angel?