Chapter 46

Izuku's POV

It's been a few months since I and Kacchan met Dabi. Ikio is around 9 months now. I and Kacchan try our best to spend as much time as we can as a family.

I still want to attend college, but since I am with Ikio, I think this is better. I started taking up online courses which might be useful since I can't go to college with Ikio.

After a long argument with Kacchan, I finally got him to stop paying me for taking care of Ikio. I still feel like I should get a job, but Kacchan said that he is my sugar daddy and that he would always spoil me.

I was finally out of my shell, it took some time and a lot of patience, but with Kacchan's and Ikio's help, I am much much better now.

We visit Camie and her brother at times, I also showed Kacchan my boyfriend's grave, I felt emotional back then but held my tears since he would expect me to be happy, even though he is already in a better place now.

Today is a Saturday and we decided to call in for a big party since Kacchan had got a very big deal for his company. We decided to invite Bakusquad, Dekusquad, Kacchan's parents, and my parents.

We wanted to introduce our parents to each other. It was supposed to be an evening party so I and Kacchan are just playing with Ikio in his room.

"When do you think he would say his first word, Deku?"

"I don't know, Kacchan. It could be anytime now."

"Come on Ikio. Say 'Dada'."

I was trying to hold back my laughter at Ikio's confused face. Kacchan was still trying very hard.

He was on the verge of giving up when Ikio spoke.

"Da.....da...?"

We were both stunned for a second not understanding anything. "Wait, what?!? Ikio comes on again, 'Dada'." Yet again, Ikio was quick to pick it up.

"Da..da..."

"Oh my god! My son just spoke his first word! I love you so much, baby!" I smile as Katsuki kissed all over his face as I quickly joined them, making Ikio giggle.

"Okay then, Kacchan. Now my turn. Hey baby, say 'Papa'."

Ikio seemed like he understood but he didn't know how to pronounce it, he kept babbling trying to say it, sometimes drool rolling down his chin.

I and Kacchan wiped it off as we laughed. Kacchan started taunting me. "Look! He said dada as his first word. I am his favorite!"

"Pa......pa...!"

I gasped when I suddenly heard him. "Oh my god! Baby come on! Again, 'Papa'." This time he was all smiles as he said, "Papapapapa!"

It was such a nice time, seeing that both of us were there to hear our child's first word. The afternoon went by us pestering Ikio to say 'Dada' and 'Papa'.

We didn't know he was capable of pronouncing words in the first place. It usually just happens, but we are had that it turned when we both were there and that we

Time skip~

3rd person's POV

Everyone was just on time for the party. Katsuki's parents were introduced to the Dekusquad and they kinda clicked right away. It was awesome to see their conversation.

Katsuki and Izuku showed off to everyone about Ikio speaking his first word that day, they kept asking the poor baby to repeat his actions.

Alcohol was included, though no one got drunk or wasted, they had a very good time! Sadly Mirio and Amajiki weren't able to join them.

Both of them were on a trip to Thailand, just a small trip to relax and have fun.

Since it was just Inko and Toshinori, they left the home earlier than the others, saying they had "work" to do. Well, still it felt good seeing all of them together after a long time.

"So, Izuku, I have good news, I was ecstatic after hearing it, but Fuyumi said that it was wrong to feel happy about it."

"Well, did someone die?"

"Yes, Dabi did. He seemed to have had a stupid fight with his inmates at the prison, they said he tried to provoke them and they beat the shit out of him, and he died due to blood loss.

It was kinda nice to hear that he died. But yea, only my mother was mourning, we didn't have any feelings for him, so yea! That's it! He is fucking dead!"

"That's good, to be honest. I have always wanted to kill him so it's great that his stubborn ass rented itself out of our lives."

Izuku just nodded, agreeing with Katsuki's reply, he was just a little away from breaking Shoto's limbs for cursing but thank goodness Ikio was sleeping.

All the guests left around midnight, leaving the house to the couple themselves, seeing that Ikio was taken by Mitsuki since she missed him like always.

The boys finally had the entire house to themselves, after the tremendous stress they've been through, all they wanted was a good night's sleep and a relaxing bath, but it never seemed to happen. 

Sometimes Ikio was the reason, he would always wake up cranky in the night, either requiring a diaper change or some milk, at times just the comfort of being snuggled in someone's arms, he found it comforting. Honestly, the boys found it adorable too, except the fact that it messed with their sleep schedule. 

Nightmares too, wasn't an uncommon appearance for the couple, late night talks or crying in the other's arms has unfortunately become a daily routine for them. No matter how hard they tried to distract themselves, it never worked and always resulted in no sleep and a droopy day the next day. 

Thankfully now, all their disturbances were out of the way and they finally, after weeks, had time to focus on themselves and relax, these days it felt like it was too much to ask, but honestly, it was a well deserved break.