Chapter 27

Warning: Dirty talk, not Bakudeku though, I am sorry in advance..

3rd person's POV

Izuku's blood was boiling to the point that he would kill Touya. But before he could, Shoto interrupted. "Fuyumi m-made him st-stay with us-s for no-now.

Anhhouru-hour ago h-him and Fat-Father were havi-having a conve-conversation. We we-were happy the-they were spea-speaking in a civ-civil way. But something chang-changed and both sta-started was-wrestling.

This bastard tried to choke father!" Shoto tried to speak even though he was sobbing uncontrollably and fumbling with his words. Izuku quickly hugged him.

Everyone in the Dekusquad knew that Shoto could only be consoled with hugging and skinship in general. It made him feel safe and secure.

Shoto looked pale and drained, he finally stopped crying with the help of his friends, which took a lot of consoling and comfort. But it still happened, eventually.

He then continued, "He didn't even listen to us! He straight-up tried to choke father and then I and Natsuo had to fight him off. Fuyumi tried to stop us then he pushed her off!

Thank God these two came up for our hang out at that time. Fuyumi had a cut on her forehead because of falling and hitting on the table corner.

Natsuo had a lot of bruises and a busted lip. At this point, I should thank you for teaching me self-defense, Izuku.

He even tried to punch me.

And this bastard calls himself Dabi now." Katsuki had heard this name somewhere, he was so damn sure he knew this name. But where, was the question.

His face morphed into confusion. Everyone around him noticed it as he should have usually reacted to what Shoto said, but instead, he was in his world.

"What is it Bakugo-Senpai? You seem to be in deep thought." Even though Katsuki told them to call him by his first name, they insist to call him Senpai.

"I have heard this name somewhere. I just don't know where." Shoto scoffed. "He must have been a wanted criminal or something...."

By now Dabi was fully conscious. "What the fuck? Where am I?" Izuku turned to him and retorted, "Hell" to which Dabi replied, "Oh, is it? But you seem to be an angel. Mind if we have a quick fuck?"

Now it struckKatsuki. Dabi was the person Katsuki had been searching for for some time now. He wanted to kill him for ruining everything.

"You are that bastard. You had an affair with my wife! What the fuck, man? Where were you all these days? I wanted to fucking kill you!"

Izuku looked at him shocked. "What? What do you mean Katsuki?" Izuku was beyond confused. "Remember when I told you I found out my wife was cheating?

I was passing her phone back to her when my eyes scanned against a message that read, 'Hey baby girl, I am horny, what about the usual place? I wanna fuck you so bad

That's when I lost it and opened their chats, the name of the person was 'Dabi' their chats were quite dirty, like for example one said,

Dabi: Hey, baby. Last night was awesome, the way you were whining and moaning under me was just straight up hot.

Camie:Oh! Dabi babe! I was angry at you, but you just got me wet again, hope you were hereDaddy😉😏
I would let you bang into my pussy as if there is no tomorrow

Dabi: No baby, don't get daddy hard now, we wouldn't be able to fuck now, your husband is next Who cares? He left to work already, he doesn't fuck me as you do.....But I won't let you fuck me, I am angry 😠

Dabi: But what did I do other than pleasuring you?

Camie: You didn't use a condom yesterday and cummed inside me thrice! I could have gotten pregnant if I wasn't on birth control! 

Dabi: Oh no, I am a sorry baby girl, I will remember next time, maybe I could come over, now....?

This was like a year after our wedding. What if she has gotten pregnant? Huh? And she told me that you guys never had unprotected sex.

Do you know how many times I thought maybe Ikio wasn't mine?" Katsuki was so angry at the moment that he seemed like he would join Izuku to kill Dabi. But he had to be responsible.

Tenya turned to your Touya and asked, "Did you even know that she was married on your first hook-up?" Tenya asked as he tried to be rational. "Nope! But she did say it after a couple of months, but I didn't care, I just wanted a pussy and she had one."

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!?! MY WIFE WAS A LOT MORE THAN JUST A PUSSY AND A FUCK TOY!?! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT EVER AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME?!?"

Izuku tried his best to calm Katsuki whereas Dabi tried to escape. Tenya quickly called the cops and arrested Dabi for a murder attempt.

Shoto looked a little calm after Dabi was arrested, he then left for the hospital to pick up Natsuo and Fuyumi after patching up their wounds.

All of them told Katsuki, "Don't worry, Senpai. I am 120% sure that Ikio is yours, I mean you guys look like a carbon copy, he is just a mini you! Please don't doubt anything like that."

Tenya and Ochako went back home. The couple was now left. "What a long day! It's been two hours and how the hell is Ikio even asleep after all the commotion?"

Just in time as Izuku said these words, Ikio's wails were heard throughout the house. Izuku gave Katsuki a quick peck on the lips and went to Ikio's room.

Whereas Katsuki stood there, blushing hard while his fingers grazed on his lips which were just kissed by soft broccoli.

Izuku knew the effect his innocent kisses had on Katsuki. He knew.