Chapter 34

3rd person's POV

Katsuki woke up to find the place next to him empty. He knew he had to take care of this issue as an adult without jumping to conclusions, and that's exactly what he did.

Katsuki rolled off the bed, not caring how clumsy his hair looked, he went straight to Izuku's room finding it empty and panicking a little.

He then went over to Ikio's room finding it empty too, the best conclusion he could come up with now was that Ikio woke up and Izuku is downstairs with him.

After hearing the clanking of some vessels downstairs, he felt relieved. Quickly going to the kitchen, he found Izuku boiling Ikio's milk while Ikio was in his crib, wide awake.

Katsuki did what a boyfriend would do, he went to Izuku and back hugged him, startling him a little. "Kacchan? I didn't think you would wake up this early."

Completely ignoring the younger's words, Katsuki said, "Why didn't you wake me up? The bed was cold without you, babe." And then giving a satisfied grin after seeing Izuku's red face.

Katsuki swiftly buried his face into the crook of Deku's face.

"Sorry, Ikio woke up and I didn't feel like waking you too, since you needed rest." Katsuki merely chuckled at him and then went over to Ikio to pick him up.

This act startle Izuku a little, seeing the older pickup Ikio without any hesitation or force, he felt genuine happiness for the father and son pair.

"I am going to be the best father you could ever ask for, Ikio. " This itself had Izuku in tears, looking at them made him understand the love of a father, something he had never experienced until his high school when Toshinori came around.

"I am sure you will, Kacchan" to which Katsuki responded cheeky grin on his face. Izuku slowly went over to the pair, handing over the milk bottle.

The family of three settled down on the couch placed in the living room. Izuku helped Katsuki feed Ikio who was in his arms, giggling.

Suddenly the door flung open, giving a loud noise that startled everyone including Ikio. Before any of them could even respond stressful-looking Mitsuki came in.

"Izuku! I am so sorry that I came late! Please tell me Katsuki isn't awake..." She shouted trying to look for Izuku. Katsuki didn't realize why Mitsuki looked stressed.

"We are in the living room, Old hag"

Mitsuki seemed to have frozen, since her loud footsteps died, hearing Katsuki's voice. She then came running into the living room.

The moment she saw her son, holding Ikio, feeding him. She felt everything else freeze, she didn't hear the welcome from Izuku, and she didn't hear the car horn from her husband who was waiting outside in their car.

Tears started rolling down her face, soon she was a sobbing mess on her knees, Izuku ran to help, while Katsuki was shocked and worried to see his mother crying.

Masaru then came in, since Mitsuki usually comes back fast so that Katsuki doesn't realize that Ikio had left and he didn't have to meet them.

Masaru too was forth words seeing the scene in front of him. Silent tears ran down his face. Now Katsuki was more than worried.

"Oh my goodness! Why are you crying? Please don't cry!"

"What happened here?" Mitsuki asked crying, while Masaru came and say next to Katsuki looking at him with a fine and loving smile.

Then Mitsuki soon slightly calmed down sitting next to her son, looking at him fondly who was feeding their grandson. After a long time of silence, Izuku decided to break it.

"I promised you, didn't I, Mitsuki? I promised you that Katsuki will love Ikio and that I will make you guys a complete family. Now I can proudly say that I kept my promise."

"I know, Izuku, you are an angel. You did it, I am so happy that I can't even make proper sentences. Oh my god, am I dreaming or something?"

Ikio looked so happy seeing all his favorite people around him, Mitsuki's finger was tightly grasped by Ikio, while Katsuki still held him in his arms.

Masaru kept running off Mitsuki's tears as they silently ran down her face.

Time skip ~

Katsuki wanted to tell his parents about his relationship, he knew they would encourage and congratulate him yet he is still a little nervous.

"Umm, mum?" Mitsuki nearly dropped the glass she had in her hand. " I am dreaming-" her waterworks started again, which confused Katsuki.

"You haven't called me that for years now, Katsuki. I mean, I can't-" once again it took her a while to calm down and listen to Katsuki.

"Umm, I and Deku are dating!" Katsuki blurted out, the confusion plastered on Masaru and Mitsuki's faces confused Katsuki even more.

Right at that moment, t Izuku came in, "Oh my! Kaccha-Katsuki, they don't know my nickname!" He cut himself off before saying Katsuki's nickname.

"Wait! You two are dating? I knew you would make a great pair, but Izuku? Did Katsuki force you or something? Because I swear I would kill him if it's true."

The whole room started laughing as Katsuki tried to defend himself.

"But I have a doubt, do you guys have nicknames for each other?"

Izuku was surprised to see that Masaru not only remembered that he was referred with his nickname but also heard his slip, assuming by his smirk.

"I mean, yea, he already had a nickname called Deku from his friends, and he calls me 'Kacchan' because I use Deku to address him."

The night was filled with laughter and fun. And of course,e all the four were cooing at Ikio whenever he would try to smile or giggle.

Everything seemed perfect. It was perfect.

For now.