Chapter 33

Katsuki's POV

I woke up to an abnormal cry from the brat. It was kinda different from the usual. I didn't know why though. Just as I opened my door I saw Deku rush to that brat's room.

I just followed suit. He seemed to be struggling to calm down that brat. "What's wrong? Does he need a diaper change or something?"

"I don't think so....." he trailed off, leaving me utterly confused. "Then? What is it?" He sighed as he started looking, more like checking that brat.

"The cry of the baby tells you everything, Kacchan. If he is hungry then the cry would be different from the time when he needs to change his diaper.

But this one seems a little.....painful, I guess." He mumbled as he continued looking, it was kinda hard since that brat needs someone to hold him when he is crying.

And Deku is trying to check him in one hand. "Do you need help or something?" He turned around to face me and smiled. "Yes, please! Can you hold him?"

I was a little skeptical about that. "Wouldn't it be better if you lay him down?" He looked at me and sighed. Why is he even sighing at me?

"I would if I could, Kacchan. But he has still not calmed down properly, he is still sniffling, babies need the heat of their parents, or in this case, me.

Don't worry. You wouldn't do anything to him, besides, I am right next to you." I hesitantly nodded. I mean, I can't restrain myself from using skin ship right?

I will have to someday... "Okay" I mumbled, I was a little doubtful if he even heard me. But his smile removed all the doubts.

I was slowly handed that brat. It took a while to sink in that I am holding my son. For the first time. The thought only brought tears to my eyes.

I was a little startled when I felt a soft hand wiping away my tears, gently. "Feeling a little overwhelming huh?" He asked jokingly to which I responded with an embarrassed nod.

Deku giggled and continued checking that brat and suddenly came to a halt. "Oh my goodness! My poor baby has a rough scar scratch on his elbow!"

The moment Deku's fingers grazed against that brat's scratch he started wailing louder. "I will leave this to you, Kacchan. I am sure you can calm him down."

Before I could even respond he went to the brat's crib, trying to look for a sharp object. I didn't want to do anything to the brat but his cries broke my heart.

After a few moments, I couldn't take it anymore, I started swaying him holding him close to my chest, and humming a random song.

I was so happy when he stopped crying and went straight back to sleep. "He must have been tired because of crying. You did great, Kacchan. I told you that he would love you."

"Yeah! You were right, babe." I just happened to be in a mood to tease the younger one. His blush gave me a satisfied smile. I went behind him to look at the brat in his crib, sleeping soundly.

"I don't think I can get used to that, Kacchan."

"Get used to what?"

"You being all lovey-dovey with me....."

I chuckled lightly and retorted, "Sorry darling, but you will have to." He laughed quietly after seeing my crimson eyes. I tried to hold in my laugh since I didn't want that brat to interfere.

Deku tried his best to remove the piece of wood that was sticking out in the crib. Seems like that's what hurt that brat. I decided to order a new crib as soon as possible.

Since it was just 4 in the morning and today turned out to be a Saturday. I and Deku decided to go back to sleep. But before he could go inside his room, I pulled him towards me and carried him bridal style.

"Ka-kacchan! What a-are you do-doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? You are sleeping with me."

Without letting his protest, I threw him into my mattress, causing him to bounce slightly. I looked up to see him let out a cute yawn.

I chuckled, "Sleep, Deku. You seem so tired." He turned around, "Hmm, yeah, okay." He mumbled lightly, I have never seen him half asleep, he is such a cinnamon roll!

I slowly creep into the bed, pulling Deku close to my chest to feel his body heat. I ready loved the way he snuggle up to me, like a koala.

I decided to massage his scalps, so I touched his hair to find it so fluffy, that it looked like a literal bush! I slowly started playing with his hair.

He let out a contented purr, which made me freeze. I massaged the same spot again, only to hear him purr louder. I kept doing it liking his response.

I was. playing with his hair and humming lightly to help hun sleep. His purr was so cute that I could also feel the vibration against my chest making me feel proud.

I think his purr was because of how content and secure he felt in my arms. I love it! It's so cute, his nose crinkled when he does that and my heart can't take it!

Even though I was drowsy, I wanted to see the angel in front of me. He seemed to have a habit of sleeping on his sides, with a small pout on his lips.

His lips were so inviting and plump. I gave a small peck on them and smiled when he puckered his lips for more, he was still asleep so I softly gave him a few more kisses.

I tried to keep myself awake but soon drifted off to dreamland.