Chapter 45

Warning: Mentions of rape

Izuku's POV

I was nervous. Like hella nervous. I know that I shouldn't be scared of a whimper like Dabi, but I can still remember my nightmare vividly.

Thank goodness Ikio isn't with us because then it would have been a whole different scenario. Katsuki and I were waiting in the visitor's room for Dabi to come in.

He came in with a stupid smirk that I desperately wanted to punch on. His hands were cuffed, so I guess we are safe...Katsuki was giving me a gentle squeeze in my hand to comfort me.

"I suppose to know why we are here, Touya."

"Oh! Of course, Izuku. You are here about that incident with your ex-boyfriend, right?" He spits out with venom.

"Yea, so you better start speaking you bastard."

"Geez, Bakugo! Calm the fuck down!"

He still has that smirk that got me boiling up. Anyway, he got comfortable in his seat and started talking while Katsuki held me closer to him to keep me from pouncing on that motherfucker.

"So yeah! I did take your beloved boyfriend. But I had my reasons. Number one, I was sexually stressed and I needed to blow off some steam.

Number two, your boyfriend was super duper cute! And I can't help but think how his skills in bed would be. Besides, he seduced you didn't he?

Number three, your boyfriend's brother was my 'secret' boyfriend we had been dating for a year or something by then but that motherfucker thought it would be a great idea to cheat on me!

He cheated on me with that slut Camie. I was confused when I heard that, he was gay, but somehow your whore of a wife got him around her finger.

I couldn't stop my anger when I found out. He didn't even care when I asked him, he said I was too much of a jerk to understand this stuff. I

He said I wasn't a good boyfriend and that I would never try to understand my partner. It got me infuriated. Who the fuck is he to tell me that?

Nothing but a bloody cheater.

So, I wanted revenge. I loved him. I thought that I might propose to him. I thought that he was the love of my life! But he cheated on me and started sleeping with that whore!

I wanted to ruin the two most important people to him. His brother and his fuck buddy who was also his crush. I knew about his crush so I did what anyone would do.

I raped your boyfriend first. That was so fun! And he didn't even know that his brother, whom he trusted and loved so badly, was the reason behind his punishment and sexual assault.

But honestly, I don't know anything about his death! That was purely coincidental. I thought if he had killed himself because of the shame.

Then, part two. I seduced your wife. She was quite easy. In just two days, I had her all over me. At first, I didn't know about your marriage.

But that didn't stop me from doing what I wanted to do. So I fucked her. When that cheater found out he was shocked and disappointed.

He said about our ex-relationship to Camie, but she didn't care, all she wanted was a dick. And I had a better one. So he was left heartbroken.

He understood his mistake, but I, of course, didn't forgive him, I just wanted him to have a medicine of his own. And he did, he suffered bad.

I only needed Camie for the plan. I am gay, so I didn't want her for sexual needs anymore, I got myself, good guys, to replace her instead.

So then, I slowly removed myself from your life and her life. But then a year or so later, I had a sudden urge, so I texted her, but then the next day I understood that she had gotten pregnant by you.

And I also heard about her death. I didn't do anything regarding that either. We weren't in touch for over a year! So don't charge me for their deaths!"

Katsuki and I were surprisingly calm all through his speech. Maybe because we had already had ourselves prepared for the worst.

We didn't say anything and just left the place. Touya didn't say anything either. I think he knew what we were thinking. So we just let go.

"Do you think what he did was right, Deku?"

"What? No! Of course not! Sure he went through something similar to us, but that didn't give him the power of the right to ruin others' life.

He could have taken revenge on his boyfriend in many ways. Getting better than before or maybe getting famous and beautiful, you know.

But he ruined all our lives, I don't know if it had a direct connection to our loved ones. But it still had a problem between us.

I think love makes you do stupid stuff. Love makes you blind. We would be blinded by love if we don't give a single damn about our surroundings.

So no matter what, he is at fault. That never changes. " I said giving him a small smile, which had him crack a smile too. I felt different.

I felt different than what I used to feel before talking to him. I think I finally had the guts to let go of my past and my love.

All I wanted was a reason. A reason as to why my ex-boyfriend was raped. Katsuki needed to know why his ex-wife cheated on him.

We got everything they need, we promised that once we knew the reason behind everything we would let our past go. At least we could have a better future.

A future with Katsuki and Ikio in it. Isn't that amazing?