Chapter 32

Katsuki's POV

I have been stalling Deku about meeting his family. I don't know how long I could hold it up. I don't want them to hate me or something.

I need Deku, I mean, he is the only reason I haven't gone insane yet. He is just so sweet and kind! I know that I love him. But I don't want to rush it.

I know my feelings for him are getting stronger as the day passes by. It's honestly getting impossible to hide it from him. And meeting his parents is just making me even more nervous.

Besides something has been on my mind for a while now.

I don't know how to approach though. I might just jinx it and it could turn awkward? I don't want that. But I am still in a dilemma about it.

Izuku seemed to have noticed my uneasiness because he asked me, "Hey Kacchan, is something wrong?" How does he even read me like a book?

"Ummm.....I was wondering about something. I don't know how to ask though....."

"It's okay Kacchan! I won't judge you and you know that!" Yeah of course I knew that, but we have only been dating for a week now and I can't risk anything.

"It's just that. My mother has been asking me to take that brat to Camie's........tomb. She thinks it would be a good thing. But I don't know......."

"Kacchan, she is right. It's his mother. We can't just let it go, we have to take him there someday! Don't worry I will be there with you."

"Thanks. But there are a lot of chances that I could have a panic attack, I had one on that brat's birth. I don't think I could control myself. "

"Kacchan. I can handle panic attacks. Like, I have experienced it before, after my boyfriend's death and Shoto used to have it occasionally, so I can help you with that too!"

"Thanks a lot, Deku. You are a true savior. And not to mention an angel."

I chuckled lightly seeing his face covered up with blush. He looked cute while blushing. I loved how much effect I had on him. I smirked to myself.

He blushed every time someone compliments him like this and it's so cute! His ears also look red and embarrassed. He looks so beautiful looking like that!

"Babe? What's wrong do you have a fever or something?" He turned even redder. I tried so hard to contain my smile, that he covered himself with his hands.

I slowly made my way toward him, removing his hands from his face. I placed my forehead on his. As an act of checking his temperature.

"You don't seem to have a fever or anything. Do you wanna visit a doctor?" He shook his head violently. I smiled lightly at that. He noticed me though, shit.

"Nope. I am totally fine Kacchan, but are you?" I was a little confused, what does Deku mean by saying that? "Of cour-" I cut myself off when I felt his hand roam around my chest area.

I didn't see him at all. I was very much preoccupied with his hand slowly crawling up my shirt, his hands felt warm while tracing my abs.

"Huh? I didn't hear you?" That's when I saw him smirking at me. I was very embarrassed so I did what my instinct asked me to. I tried to push him away.

Unfortunately, he was a step ahead. He pinched my nipple. I let out an embarrassingly loud sound at his touch. We both were shocked at the sound I just produced.

He slowly let go, I didn't know if I should be happy that he stopped teasing me or if I should be upset about what would follow.

"Awww Kacchan, did you just moan? That was so hot and cute at the same time! Did I make you feel good because your moan kinda said so"

I pushed him against the kitchen counter catching him off guard. But he was quick to follow with me, I put my hand under his shirt massaging his soft hips.

I let out a surprised groan when I felt him palm me through my clothes. He had a cheeky smile on his face. Oh! How desperate I was to erase that smile off his face.

I pushed his hand off me and kissed him hard. He let out choked sounds but then put his hands around me. I pulled out my hand from underneath his shirt.

My hand then quickly made its way to his ass. I loved how jiggly it felt. I pushed our front against each other, which drew a groan from both of us.

The heated kiss with his sweet lips, the way I was kneading his ass and butt, and the way we were desperately grinding against each other were enough to get me hard.

Deku again moved his hand to my nipple, playing with it. Flicking his finger often on the bud, pressing against it. And then doing the same to the other nipple.

I hastily broke the kiss, "Don't start anything you won't finish, Deku." My boyfriend was still trying to dominate me. How cute and funny.

"Who said I won't finish?" That's it, I was about to rip his clothes off.

"WAH! WAH WAH WAH WAH! WAH WAH WAH WAH!!"

We both kinda panicked when we heard that brat. I kinda forgot he even existed. What a father, huh? We moved away from our previous positions.

This is seriously getting to my head. Every time I try to be intimate with Deku or at least have a quick fuck, this happens. Every god damn time. How does he even know?

"My son is such a cockblock."