Chapter 19

Izuku's POV

It's been a week since my and Katsuki's steak dinner. It was quite fun actually! I loved spending time with him.

Ikio has been responding a lot to his surroundings recently, I love how he learned so fast.

Like, if he sees something colorful and lively, his lips would turn into a small smile. I love seeing that! He is just so irresistible! He is growing fast, I hope he says cute even after getting older.

Nothing significant happened last week. Katsuki had been coming home very late, so it means I can't have dinner with him. It's been a week since I saw him.

Every morning he is the first to wake up and he comes home after I sleep, it's just so frustrating! I hope he is not overworking. I feel relaxed around him and the past week was irritating, Ikio did help me calm down though.

Today's a Friday and it's a long weekend, it's a public holiday today! But Katsuki went to work today too! Maybe that was because it's a private company.

I feel bad for him and I already miss Ikio! Mitsuki picked him up yesterday since she wanted to spend time with him, not that I mind. But I still miss him!

Today, at last, I decided to start painting! I am not having any sort of ideas in this small head of mine, so I am going around the house thinking of what to draw.

My eyes gaze at a family picture of Katsuki and his parents. I decided I would draw him. I took a picture of one of his recent photos from the photo frame.

I ran up to my room in excitement. I quickly set my phone and easel and start picking up the necessary shades. It's early in the evening has Katsuki had been coming late to home.

But even if he is coming attthe usual thee, I still have time! I started giving small sketches. I am not a professional, so I just do this for fun!

Let's make a masterpiece now.

3rd person's POV

It's been an hour now and Izuku didn't realize the time at all. He was just having too much fun to do so. Katsuki planned on coming home early today because of his restlessness in the past week.

Katsuki has been working his ass off the past few weeks due to some special project they had to finish. Their deadline arrived sooner than expected.

They honestly thought they had a long time, but when they started the project, it was too tough. They had to finish it in a very short time and present it yesterday.

So, Katsuki arrived early today.

Izuku didn't realize the main door opening, he didn't realize a confused Katsuki calling out to him, he didn't realize the abnormally loud footsteps on the staircase, and he didn't realize Katsuki opening his bedroom door either.

Izuku merely turned a few inches to wash his brush in a tub of water when he noticed a figure at the door. "Eek!" Katsuki was so amazed at Izuku's skills to comprehend what was going on.

"Katsuki! You could have told me you were back! Isn't it too early? Why do you have to scare me this badly?" Izu said dramatically holding his heart.

"Dumbass! I called you from downstairs, you didn't hear me, I guess" Izuku has a sheepish, shy smile. "Sorry! I didn't hear you. I was too much into this."

That's when he realized what he was drawing. Izuku quickly tried to change the topic, but Katsuki was walking near the painting and looked at the phone with his picture on it.

"Where did you get that?" He asked curiously picking up his phone and eyeing his phone cover. The phone cover was a goofy selfie of him and the rest of the Dekusquad, minus Tsuyu.

Katsuki felt a pang of jealously hit him. Why the fuck were they this close to Izuku?!? "Oh! That picture, I took out from the photo frame that was hung in the hallway."

Izuku didn't notice Katsuki's uneasiness upon seeing the phone cover. "Right. By the way, you draw awesome. I like this. Will you give me this once you finish it?"

Katsuki added, smirking slightly after seeing Izuku's red face. "S-sure" Izu stuttered, leaving a chuckling Katsuki behind. Izuku quickly placed everything back in its place and looked at Katsuki.

Katsuki was awestruck by looking at Izuku's room. Most of his house was just plain white with simple furniture. But Izuku's room looked cozy.

"This is the first time I am seeing your room. It's looking cute." Katsuki said with a small smile, he was purposefully making Izuku blush.

Izuku smiled widely and felt proud, "Thank you!" He said with a slightly red cheek.

"Is this how your room is back at your parents' house?" Katsuki asked, as he went over and looked at all the decor.

"Not exactly. My room there is filled with photos of my family and the Dekusquad. I had a lot of stuff too, like my guitar, skateboard."

"You play guitar? That's cool. I can play drums actually, I was forced to learn it though." Katsuki said in a bitter tone as he remembered the unpleasant memory.

"Wow! That's so cool! We could compose a song one day!"

Katsuki smiled fondly at Izuku's energetic character. "Aren't you early today?" Izuku curiously asked as he wiped his hands on a rag.

"Yeah, I wanted a break, today is a holiday I just went because I had unfinished business, I finished it early though."

Katsuki thought he could ask the question that was lingering in his mind now, "Are you and that Dekusquad that close?" He asked with slight jealousy.

"We were. We were known as The Inseparable Champions. We sing, dance and do everything together. We knew each other since middle school, so it kinda helped our friendship, I guess.

Actually, at the start, our group consisted of, Myself, Shoto, Ochako and Tenya, you have met these three, but there was another girl called Tsuyu.

She and Ochako were dating, she loved Ochako, but Ochako didn't treat her that well. Without being able to take the pressure she flew to America.

Even though Ochako apologized, she went off without telling us. We lost contact with her. Everything was fine until...... " Izuku trailed off.

He didn't feel like crying or anything. But the topic was just not comfortable.

Katsuki immediately hugged him. Which surprised Izuku, it's always him who starts stuff like this, it was new to him, nevertheless, he hugged back.

"Now let's make dinner, shall we?"