💫Heaven Fire 💫

Song: Dandelions by Ruth B.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Alice POV
I wake up to the sound of snoring, upon opening my eyes I see Tommy laying on his back and Tubbo curled up on his chest both deeply asleep (I do not ship them it's just platonically they're both minors and I respect their friendship) when I moved to l'manburg I was surprised to learn that there friends and not brothers because they act like brothers all the time, even more than Wilbur who's is Tommy's actual brother. They're way too young to be participating in not only a lot of political conflicts but also now a war.

Trying to get up I hear a small noise of protest and looking down I see Fundy nuzzled against me ( again it's platonic in this story fundy is a minor and around the same age as Tubbo and Tommy). While living here I learned the story of Fundy's mother from Wilbur. He told me she was this beautiful shapeshifter that he met when he was sixteen, he was deeply in love with her and over the moon when he heard that they would have a child together. But after Fundy was born she disappeared and Will looked everywhere for almost seven years only to end up heartbroken when he couldn't find her.

After that, he wanted a new start and moved to the SMP with Tommy and Fundy starting what he calls his new family. The night he told me the story was the first and only time I had ever seen him cry and I don't know why but seeing him hurt made me hurt, so I just sat there with him holding him close and not saying anything.

I am just going to make breakfast my orange tulip I will be right back I whisper softly hoping he will let go. A small smile grows on his face, and the grip around my waist loosens making it able for me to escape and walk downstairs.

Walking down I rub the last trace of sleep out of my eyes and stretch. Arriving in the living room I get slightly confused when seeing Wilbur asleep on the couch with his book still in hand, and Eret asleep in my chair there glasses barely hanging on. The strange thing is that they both have rooms so sleeping downstairs is highly unnecessary maybe they were keeping watch but then why are they sleeping. Welp let's not dwell on that too long I think before shrugging and walking to the kitchen going to prepare breakfast.
- - - - Time skip - - - -

3de POV
After having a silent and tense breakfast the group splits up everyone going to do their assigned role in the small nation. Tommy and Wilbur go to check the walls for weak spots while Tubbo goes to check the resources. Fundy goes back to the van to brew some more potions or drugs as Tommy would call them. Eret just disappears with the excuse that they're going mining's for better armor. Alice goes to prepare the medical area since she is one of the only two people with medical experience and needs to sharpen her sword without one of the guys telling her that they'll do it since they don't want her to get hurt.

Alice POV
Setting up everything in what is supposed to be a medical area I slightly laugh to myself, we don't need any of this since I can literally heal with the touch of my hand but if it keeps up the facade I will just have to go with it.

The thing is that I knew damm well what I was getting into when I arrived here, I was sent here to watch over the l'manburg guys as their guardian angel. Being an angel I have a few ability's including healing, seeing small snippets of the future or dreaming about it, manipulating light into any object I want including weapons, and the ability to make emotional connections to know when someone was in danger. Sometimes I can even have such a strong connection that I can feel the other's emotions which can be really complicated, I had this connection with someone at home but that didn't end well.

I do have wings but can hide them with a charm bracelet like the ones I gave the guys and the glow from my skin is just permanently there to show other celestial's I'm one of them. It's visible for normal humans too but it's a lot dimmer so when Tubbo asked about it one day I wasn't surprised and answered that it was probably just the light.

  There are a few downsides too, I can't kill anything no animals no people no celestials because if I do I die myself. I also can't stay in a dark room for too long otherwise I will slowly die like a candle. The last thing is that I can't hold grudges so, in the end, I have to forgive everyone in the end making it very hard to argue with people.

My inner monologue gets interrupted when a loud scream echoes outside followed by a lot of cursing. This is happening way too bloody much I grump to myself before standing up and walking outside.

3de POV
All the men of l'manburg are standing at the gates weapons drawn. Dream arrived and not in the best mood, he is pointing an arrow at Tommy's head who is yelling and screaming hoping to kill the enemy with words. Alice comes running seeing the strange scene. Ahh, angel good to see you again Dream chuckles not turning away from the screaming teen.

Alice freezes up before her fear changes into anger. Dream I really advise you to lower your weapon and leave l'manburg. The angel girl says her tone low and cold her normal light aura dark, sending shivers down almost everyone's spines. Dream on the other hand chuckles enjoys the reaction he is getting or what Alice? Because strange smiley if you don't I will make sure to not only end you but also to rain heaven fire upon your land Alice says back face stern

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
In this chapter I kinda wanted to explain to Alice the power, she does not have full control over all of them, and I still learning.
I wonder who her old friends are and if she will meet them again. And I wonder where she used to live.

I will upload more sinds I have a holiday and my brain is just writing the story.
I hope you have an amazing day evening or whatever time it is by you And if you feel down I am always here to talk.

Huggies Luv Flora