☀️The day after🌕

Song : death bed by Powfu, beabadoobee
_______________________________________________________________________________

Alice POV

I feel the familiar weightless feeling of the void causing me to shoot up and a sting of pain runs true my side. Looking down I see an arrow stick out my side and the white dress slowly turning red. In a rush of adrenaline, I pull the arrow out screaming in the process when the arrow is out I use light healing to close the wound only leaving the pain and a scar behind.

I look up from the wound and see XD or I guess Dream lying in a small pool of blood. The angel instincts kick in and I make my way over to him. kneeling down and examining the shoulder wound it's pretty deep and he is losing blood fast. 

Hello, angel who won Dream asks in an unconscious tone. We both lost you idiot so it was all for nothing now stay still I'm going to heal you I say trying to keep a steady voice. My hands move over the wound and I see it close, when it's fully healed I rip a strand from my dress and create a sling.

Dream I need you to sit up for me okay so I can tie this around your shoulder it will help against the pain I say getting a soft hum in reply and he sits up flinching a bit. When the sling is secured around his arm I rip one final big strip from my dress and create a pillow laying him back down making sure that he is not in pain.

Why are you helping me dream whispers. Well, Dream I don't believe you deserve to die because I met your crazy and evil  SMP side but also your nice and friendly Void side and I believe that somehow somewhere deep inside you, both sides come together and you're actually a good person I explain looking at his masked face. This however doesn't mean I'm not mad I quickly add giving him an angry look.

A silence settles between us neither of us knowing what to say. Why didn't you come to see me when I was a hostage I ask still looking at him. I was scared to face you, scared to mess it up he answers almost whispering. Mess it up I question that was not the answer I was expecting.

Yeah, when we were in the void the first time I really liked talking to you but I also knew that you would never talk to me on the SMP because of all the things I did and I was afraid that you would recognize me somehow and that you would hate me so much you would never speak to me again dream says back looking down at the nothing.

He isn't wrong he did kidnap me once and threaten my friends multiple times. You aren't wrong but you didn't really give me the chance to really meet you on the SMP when we first met you were literally threatening my best friends and my home I say raising an eyebrow.

He just chuckles causing me to laugh a bit too confused at his reaction. That is really how we met isn't it god he is wheezing now tears in his eyes. I join in laughing my ass off before a sharp pain shoots true my side causing me to double over in pain.

Dream/XD POV

I don't really get how but we're both laughing. I see her double over in pain causing me to shoot up and a sting goes true my shoulder so I let out a growl of pain. She looks up worried. Don't worry princess I'm fine thanks to you I say sending her a smile.

Lily pad stop I'm supposed to hate you you shot me for crying out loud and if you insist on giving me nicknames know that I'm a queen, not a princess she chuckles. I study her face she looks relaxed her green eyes shine bright and even in a bloody and torn dress she looks extremely lovely what not again stop Dream you can't do this I think to myself trying to stop the thoughts but I can't my mind keeps wandering back to her.

First of all Queen you can never hate me I'm way too good of a catch I say smirking Second of all you took Tommy's place and shot me too I say using a fake whining voice. Touché she says giggling. Her giggle causes butterflies to erupt in my stomach and my face to go red.

- - - - Big time Skip - - - -

Alice POV

I see Dream slowly drift to sleep and my eyes get heavy too I have no idea how long we have been here. I open my eyes again and see my body lying in the hospital wing of Eret's castle Wilbur sits next to me holding my hand.

He looks like he hasn't slept in days and my heart shatters I just want to tell him I'm okay and I never left and that I miss him and the rest of l'manburg. I walk up to him and say Don't leave me Will I'm not gone. His head shoots up and he looks at my body he mumbles something before planting a kiss on top of my head and my face goes bright red luckily no one can see it.

Wilbur POV

It had been three goddamm days since the dual and she still hasn't woken up.

- - - - Flashback - - - -
Both arrows hit their target and I see her body fall almost in slow motion. With a loud thump, both bodies hit the ground. Quickly I make my way over to Alice's body a huge wound on her side. Fundy get the medical supplies I yell while cradling her in my arms tears streaming down my face.

Will I need to step aside I need to treat her Fundy whispers. Tommy pulls me up and Tubbo engulfs me in a hug while I see Tommy stare at her and I pull him in the hug. Fundy turns around his eyes full of tears. She isn't breathing he whispers letting out sobs. I run over to her body dropping next to it and taking her in my arms. You promise Alice you promised not to leave me again sobs linger over my words.

He is healing George yells. all heads snap towards dreams body and a light comes from his wounds slowly closing. My head turns towards Alice her eyes are open and milk white a small light coming from her wound as well. Slowly her chest starts to rise and Alice's eyes fall shut again.

A hand is placed on my shoulder and I turn round getting met with Eret's tear-stained face. They're taking dream to the castle medical area and I think you should bring Alice there too she will get the best medical care you and your men can stay there until she wakes up the king offers. I just nod and pick Alice up following the rest toward the castle.

- - - - End Flashback - - - -

I hear a small voice murmur something and I snap my head up moving closer to Alice to hear what she is saying. Don't leave me Will I'm not gone she whispers but not waking up. I won't never again dear I whisper back placing a kiss on the top of her head.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Like I said dream and Alice are the only ones that can kill each other but they didn't die they were on the brink of death causing them to go back to the void the only place except SMP were they both exits at the same time.

They're human forms are in the hospital and they're celestial forms are at the void. There split up thanks to the dual. But ones there fully heal from both the inside and the outside there forms will become one again.

This means that Dream and Alice can both see what happens on the SMP when there asleep but only they can see each other invisible to the rest of the world. That is why Wilbur couldn't see her earlier.

So I wanted to explain it a bit what is happening sorry if its a bit vague please let me know if it is because i will try to explain it better.

This is what I vision dream XD looks like btw ( art not mine but I can't find the artist)

AND OMG WERE AT 227 READS YOURE AMAZING MY SUNSHINES i love all of you and i hope your okey and if not I'm always here to talk please take amazing care of yourself because you are a wonderful person.

By my sunshine's

-Flora