🏹 Ten Paces 🏹

Song: Can't Feel Anything by the rituals
_______________________________________________________________________________

3de POV

Well, I took his place Alice says almost whispering. WHAT both Wilbur and Tommy yell worry filing them. NO no no you can't he will kill you Wilbur says. And what was I supposed to do Will let him kill Tommy no way, I'm doing this and you won't change my mind she say back taking his hand and drawing small circles in his palm to calm him down.

Alice, please don't do this I can't lose you Tommy whispers. Tommy you're not going to lose me I promised to protect you remember she takes his hand as well doing the same as she does with Wilbur. Tommy and Wilbur sputter for a while not wanting to lose their Alice.

Boys I will be fine this is what I do remember I'm supposed to protect you guys and help you she says giving them both a smile. Wilbur lets go of her hand and wraps his arm around her waist placing his head on top of hers Alice please don't leave me again. I won't Will I won't Alice says her voice muffled into his chest.

Tommy joins the hug both boys holding her close scared that if they let go she will leave and never come back. Alice just wants to be with the people she loves. They stand for a while not wanting tomorrow to come.

Boys I have to go back to the castle to prepare for tomorrow the girl speaks. Okey they both mutter but not letting go. Tommy lets go first and Wilbur joins soon after. Alice gives Tommy a kiss on his forehead and sends him to bed telling him that he needs to rest, he does as she says not wanting to go against her.

When Tommy leaves Wilbur hugs Alice again and places a kiss on top of her head. I love you Alice please do die on me he whispers. I love you too Will Alice says while letting go. She stands on her toes and gives him a kiss on his cheeks. His face goes bright red and they say their goodbyes.

Eret POV
I was looking all over the SMP for Alice but she was nowhere to be found. Defeated I left for the cottage. I push open the door and on the couch, I see a small figure wrapped in a blanket staring at the fire in the fireplace. Alice I whisper and her head turns towards mine eyes locking. Hey, Eret sorry for leaving I didn't want to scare you I just needed to talk to dream she says.

I walk over to the couch and sit down next to her she lays her head on my lap and I play with her hair while both of us stay silent. I'm taking Tommy's place in the dual her small voice says. I already heard it from Dream but it was worse to hear it from her I don't want to lose her.

Sapnap saw your wings I had to tell him, but he won't tell anyone I say not knowing what else to talk about right now. It's fine he was going to find out anyway she replies turning her head towards mine so we can look at each other.

Alice don't die on me tomorrow I say with a sigh. Eret I can only die by the hands of a celestial being and I really doubt that dream is some kind of angel, plus I can't kill so we will both be fine she says and it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I know that if she wins she will go back to l'manburg and it scares me because I really don't want to lose her. Sunshine will you visit me if you win? Of course, my darling how about I fix up the cottage and I will live here a few days a week but only if you want that of course she says. I think my heart is going to explode she wants to stay with me I won't lose her.

Yeah of course maybe we can build me a room here so we can live together when you're here the idea of us living together makes my head feel light like I'm in the clouds. I would love that she says sleepily. Rest my sunshine you have a tough day tomorrow I love you I say placing a kiss on her forehead. Love you too darling she says before drifting off.

- - - - Next Morning - - - -

3de POV
Both groups are standing on the prime path Alice being the only one not there. Eret left her alone so she could get ready in peace. Did angel get cold feet dream yells to the l'manburgians. Of course not smiley I'm right here a voice yells. Alice walks up to the two groups. she is wearing Eret's l'manburg jacket with a white shirt and an overall.

Tommy and Tubbo tackle her in a hug, she smiles and ruffles their hair. Fundy is next and there are tears rolling down his face she just goes up to him and holds him in a hug whispering reassuring words and placing a kiss on top of his head. Wilbur palace's his beanie on top of her head and he wraps her in a hug.

After Wilbur lets go Alice walks up to Eret and Sapnap. Sapnap places his forehead against hers and they just stand like that for a while not needing to speak. They break apart and she walks to Eret placing a flower crown on his head and giving him a smile.

Wilbur speaks causing her to turn her attention back to the dual. You will both take ten paces and fire an arrow at my cue whoever hits the other first wins l'manburg and Alice please shake hands. Alice and dream walk towards each other. Alice sticks out her hand but dream pulls her into a hug.

Don't worry princess I won't kill you he whispers causing her to tense up and wrap her arms around him instinctively. Lily pad she whispers shocked and a tiny bit scared causing him to smile. Please stand back and stand your ground I will start the count Wilbur's voice break them apart and they step back and Wilbur starts the count.

One
Everyone goes quiet

Two
Dream takes a deep breath

Three
Alice makes her bow appear

Four
Tommy wraps Tubbo in a hug comforting his best friend.

Five
George looks down at his bracelet staring at the small glow coming from it

Six
Fundy grabs Wilbur's hand and Wilbur gives him a reassuring squeeze.

Seven
Sapnap lets out a sigh staring at both his friends.

Eighth
Both dream and Alice take an arrow out of the quiver.

Nine
Both loading their bows.

Ten
They both stop and turn around to face each other.

Fire Wilbur screams. They both let go of the arrow and time slows down. Both arrows fly true the air both meeting their target. Alice and dream fall to the ground closing their eyes and letting the light take over.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The dual has happened and I know it's supposed to be Tommy but Alice is a guardian angel so she is with them to protect them and letting him fight a dual that could kill him does not sound like a good idea.

Also, dream is a celestial being so he can kill Alice and she can kill him that maybe a problem.
But for now, they have other problems Like what is that light.

I hope you are well and if not please remember that you are important and matter and that I'm always here to talk. I hope you have an amazing day <3

have some Huggies if you want them of course because consent is everything.

Bye luvs
-Flora