🌱Cornflower🌱

Song: partner in crime by FINNEAS
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
( currently being edited)
Dream POV:
———————————
Because crazy smiley I won't only end you, I will also rain heaven fire upon your land Alice's voice is cutely cold making me slightly blush under the mask, wait for no Dream stop thinking about your enemy like that. Regaining focus I look over at the group of misfits smiling slightly. Oh Angel you couldn't take me even when you tried, but I do admire your courage so I give you and your l'manrats one last chance to surrender and join my side I say amused

No one answers and all I get is glares, until Alice slips out of Wilburs hold and just pulls Tommy away from under the loaded bow glaring again before walking back to her side pushing Tommy behind Eret. We would rather die than surrender Wilbur says stepping forward and placing a hand on Alice's shoulder to hold her back again. Well Sapnap George you heard the man lets have some fun. I yell loud enough to draw attention
3de POV:
—————————
Two guys drop out of some nearby trees both fully armed and suited up in the strange purple metal. Assuming the worst Alice steps in front of Fundy and Tubbo standing face to Mask with Dream now. Sapnap plays with a lighter smirking upon seeing the enemy's distress. George was smirking too until he spots the blond girl his face drains of all its color, it couldn't be he mumbles to himself. Alice sizes up Sapnap first thinking he is probably the biggest threat, forming a quick plan of attack in her head her eyes glide to George. Seeing the guy makes her gasp and tense up too while her anger gets only worse.

Both Wilbur and Eret notice the strange atmosphere surrounding Alice and following her gaze they see an almost transparent George stopping in his tracks. Both L'manburgians feel the tension hanging between the two and draw their weapon waiting for the opponent to strike.
George POV:
—————————
Dream has been complaining about l'manburg for months. It's really boring to hear the same complaints over and over again, But one day when he came back from his shift of patrol something changed. His mood became slightly better and he stopped whining so much, instead of talking about how much he hated Wilbur and Tommy he talk about the new stranger he saw. According to him, it was a girl that arrived about two months ago, Sapnap got really excited when hearing about the opportunity to get to meet this new enemy.

With me it was different, Something changed in the last few months. Every time I came close to the l'manburg walls my old memories would come back in flashes while mushrooms and flowers would spontaneously start to grow around me. This hadn't happened for almost 5 years and wasn't supposed to ever happen again. So when Dream said today was the day of taking it all back I was almost excited because I would finally find out what was causing my old powers to resurface.

While sitting in a tree I try to listen in to the conversation between Dream and Wilbur getting curious when a new voice mingles into the conversation. It's a light voice that has a not matching dark tone, hearing the threat the new voice makes me go sit in position. Now if one of those Europeans tries anything I can jump straight into battle.

Well, George, Sapnap you heard the man, Let's have a little fun Dreams voice echoes into the forest and I jump out of the tree drawing my sword. Meeting up with Sapnap we both walk confidently towards our leader. Adrenaline rushes true my veins while my eyes scan the nation, seeing the small changes I almost smile.

Patches of beautiful flowers are dotted around the area accompanied by some small berry bushes and different types of threes. I also notice the small lake filled to the brim with white lilies. I would lie if I said that the nation hadn't become quite pretty. My eyes and thoughts stop when they spot the see Wilbur holding a smaller figure tightly.

The small light aura and White blonde hair are just a tad too familiar to my taste. It couldn't be I mumble to myself, my legs stop working as if they refuse to move further knowing what will happen if they do. I gather the courage to look her in her green eyes and from that moment I know it couldn't be anyone else than her.

- - - - Flashback - - - -
Cornflower a soft voice says whispers making me turn towards the person beside me. Yes, my sunflower I reply giving the girl beside me a warm smile. You would never leave me right the voice mumbles barely audible sounding a bit sad. I'm now completely turned to my companion. A girl is standing there surrounded by hundreds of white flowers and a big Burch tree and Giant White Castle in the background making her look even smaller.

My words get stuck in my throat and at first, all I can do is go bright red making her slightly confused. N-o of co-urse, not my beautiful sunf-lower... were part-ners remember you- and me against the world I stutter standing up and tightly hugging the girl. Two arms get wrapped around my waist and I smile while my heartbeat raises a fuzzy feeling rising in my stomach. Georgie, I love you the girl mumbles into my chest. I love you too Alice...
- - - - End flashback - - - -

My mind gets pulled out of the flashback when I hear two swords clash together and I see someone charge towards me.
______________________________________________________________________________

Soo yeah goggy knows Alice. I really didn't plan this but I want Alice to have a history as well.

I hope you are having an amazing day or night and if not feel free to talk to me.
Thank you for reading and I apologize again for my terrible writing and spelling.

Huggies

-Flora